Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 10-06-2011, 11:13 PM

Name: Berilo Arataki
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Short Bio: A young, yet very worldly art teacher with a heavy Italian accent. He's very interested in art, of course, but he also has a broad range of different interests. He loves different cultures, music, cooking, and animals.

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 10-06-2011, 11:56 PM

Name: Brennan Harper
Sexual Orientation: Bi-curious
Short Bio: Ever since Brennan started high school, he's been wanting to be a model. He's always had people telling him that he'd make a good one and each time someone said it, it made him feel good. So now that he's graduated, he's been on the look-out for a good opportunity and he's hoping this would be his big break.

Brennan pushed back a few strands of hair out of his eyes as he approached the art school. He wasn't so sure about the modeling nude part, but he needed the pay and it was a good way to start off his career right? He took a deep breath as he approached the building. After a quick word with the main office, he was pointed where he needed to go. He flashed the girl behind the desk a quick smile before heading where he needed to be. He paused outside the door before knocking loudly. No going back now.

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 10-07-2011, 12:53 AM

The quiet mumbling in the room stopped when a knock sounded at the door. Slowly, the door swung inward. Behind the door was a tall, toned man with a slightly dark complexion--definitely Latino--dark chocolate-colored hair, and deep evergreen eyes. He was very handsome; a few of the female students, sitting behind their easels and awaiting the arrival of their new model, were taking the chance, now that his back was turned, to stare profusely at him, smiles on their faces.

A smile was on this man's face, too. He reached up with one hand to absently adjust his black-framed glasses and offered the other to Brennan.

"Hello there," he greeted, his voice laced with a thick Italian accent. "You don't have any supplies, so...I'm assuming you're our model for today?" He suddenly stood a little straighter, revealing that there was a name-tag dangling from his neck. "I'm the teacher here. Berilo Arataki is my name. I'm pleased to meet you." The students had started murmuring again, looking very excited. It seemed they'd been awaiting this day for a long time. Nude models were only brought in once or twice a year.

Berilo stepped aside to allow Brennan inside the room. "Please, take your time getting up on the stand. I wouldn't want to rush perfection." Without another comment, the tall man made his way back to the center of the room to address the class.

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 10-07-2011, 03:18 AM

It took Brennan a moment before him to register that the door had opened and he was being spoken too. The man who greeted him wasn't exactly what he expected, but he wasn't exactly complaining. He looked like a guy who knew good art when he saw it, and it was with that knowledge that he allowed himself to relax and shake the teacher's hand. He nodded once to the question about being the model, hoping his nervousness didn't show on his face. After all, it wouldn't do him any good to not appear confident while he was posing... Right?

Brennan stepped into the room and took a quick look around at the students. They definitely seemed happy that he was here. That thought relaxed him some.. Until he remembered that he was supposed to strip in front of them. That thought brought the nerves back quickly, but he pushed them down. It wasn't that he was uncomfortable with people seeing him with no clothes on... It's just that he's not used to it. But he knew that if he wanted to achieve his goal, he had to do whatever job came to him and this was just the starting point.

He pulled off his jacket before turning his attention to the teacher.. Berilo Arataki. "Excuse me.. But where should I put my things and how do you want me to pose?" he asked, wanting to make sure before he accidentally did something stupid.

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 10-07-2011, 10:55 AM

"You can put your things on my desk," Berilo replied simply, after he finished addressing the students. He'd announced that the model had arrived and now the students were preparing their workplaces, setting out paints and charcoal. "As for posing...I have a few different poses I'd like you to try. If you need a stool or anything else to balance, just say so...I'll hand you some pictures of the poses..."

Berilo made his way over to the large desk at the far corner of the room. There were a lot of strange things on this desk--there was a guitar case leaning against it, several odd sculptures and trinkets, a few pictures in frames--one of him and a small, slim girl with the same dark complexion as him, one of him in front of what looked like the Colosseum in Rome, a picture of himself with his most recent art class, and a picture of him in front of what looked like a volcano--a few scattered papers with drawn and printed pictures, and a vase of strange-looking flowers. He scooped up one of the stray pieces of paper and held it out to Brennan.

"Here. Five poses. In the course of the hour, you'll change poses five times. If you feel uncomfortable, we can adjust the pose just a bit. In the last pose, you'll need a prop--a cloak to wrap around your waist. Other than that, you won't need any props. Your form is a treat enough for those poses."

He was dropping little subtle comments about Brennan's looks...but none of the students had caught onto it yet.

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 10-07-2011, 11:50 AM

Brennan nodded and made his way over to Berilo's desk. He took a moment to take a quick look at the things on the desk. He figured it might have been a bit neater, but then again, this was an art class. So he really shouldn't expect anything but a bit of mess.

He paused with taking his shirt off. He still wasn't 100% sure he was comfortable enough to be naked in front of an class for an hour. But he just had to keep reminding himself that this was to start off his career and he needed to do it. It strengthened his resolve. He was about to remove his shirt when he was handed the papers. He flicked through them once, figuring they looked easy enough. He wasn't too worried about balance. He wasn't too worried that he might end up on his face, anyway.

A faint trace of a blush spread across Brennan's face though at Berilo's words. He couldn't tell if he was just making a comment or was implying something else.. He decided to push the thought to the back of his mind and not worry about it. A small smile formed on his face and he nodded. "Right. Just let me know when you're ready for me to start.." he said, setting the papers down so he could finish stripping.

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 10-08-2011, 10:55 AM

Most of students were a lot younger than Berilo, and as such, they watched Brennan undress with a very immature interest on their faces. Berilo simply stood off to the side, a smile on his face as he watched. "Whenever you're ready is fine. The students are prepared and ready to start. All they need is a beautiful model to start sketching..."

The teacher sauntered off to the other side of the room, looking amused. He normally wasn't so forward, but with an attractive stranger coming in to strip for his class, he just couldn't help himself. He was a real Casanova when he wanted to be...typically, though, he was much more restrained in a classroom setting. His antics had gotten him into trouble as a young teacher and he had cooled off over the years to avoid being fired.

He seated himself in an empty chair on the other side of the room...but it was close to the makeshift stage on which Brennan was supposed to pose. He wanted to get an eyeful, obviously. With such an adorable young model acting as their nude model today, Berilo was going to have to work hard to hold back the onslaught of comments he wanted to make. After all, flustering a nude model wasn't the best thing to do...

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 10-08-2011, 12:37 PM

Brennan nodded. He paused for just a moment, feeling kind of uncomfortable with the students actually watching him undress, bu the pushed the feeling aside. He knew it would all come back to him later, but now was not the time to worry about it. He had to focus on the job and do the absolute best that he could if he wanted to be good at this.

He pushed a few strands of hair out from his eyes before heading to the make-shift stage, completely nude. Any uncomfortable feelings he was having didn't show on his face. He gazed over the class quickly before stepping up onto the stage. He took a deep breath to steady his nerves, before he stepped up onto the stage. After a quick glance at Berilo, he moved into position for the first pose.

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 10-20-2011, 07:35 AM

The students were not quiet as they worked. In fact, they were quite loud and talkative, chatting away cheerfully as they sketched out his first pose. Berilo allowed the students to talk as long as they weren't talking about their art. After all, he wanted their pieces to be as individual as possible. He had sharp hearing and could hear if art was being discussed if he was near the stage...so, of course, he was eavesdropping on many different conversations.

Today, though, he wasn't completely focused on his students. Those deep green eyes were focused instead on the nude male in front of him, traveling from his face to his shoulders, then down the long slope of his arms...then up again and down from his chest to his stomach.

He was very obviously checking him out. The students paid it no mind--they seemed to think that he was just making sure Brennan was in the right pose.

The Cloaked Schemer
An almighty ninja~

Old 10-25-2011, 12:41 AM

Brennan was getting more used to being naked while the students drew him. Even though he was unsure as first, he was growing more comfortable. After awhile though, he was starting to cramp up because of how long he had stayed still. But he was sure that he'd be able to move sometime soon, so he pushed the discomfort to the back of his mind.

One thing that was making him uncomfortable was the way the teacher was looking at him. The students, yeah, he could deal with. After all, they were just working on their class. But the way this man was looking at him was different and it was making him self-conscious. He didn't know why, but he had the urge to cover himself up immediately and run. But he was doing this to start off his career, so he pushed that feeling to the back of his mind, right next to the cramp pain.