crazymuch
The Origional
Penpal

Old 01-27-2012, 10:22 PM

oh, it gets even worse than this! sometimes I carry on conversations with 2 or 3 people in a thread, with 5 or more tabs of different threads open at a time!

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 01-27-2012, 10:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ted D Ber View Post
Ahh that makes sence now, kinda confused me with a response from someone else @_@ not really sure what else you guys can try :(

Thanks for the welcome Seth :D

I think a week should work for me, I'm uber excited now :D

I get hiccups only once or twice a year usually

as far as my computer drawing skils go, I stick to MS paint, I posted an example earlier :D

----------

I'm so not used to talking to so many people at once @_@
I will have to go look at this example. I can show you my MS paint examples if you REALLY wanted to see them. but i think all my computer stuff sucks.

Usually people use @name to say who they're talking to. and people like crazy and me.. xD you don't usually need to ping cause we check back to reply anyways :D

@Crazy.. muhahaha don't I know it. xD

----------

Quote:
Glad to know I've got someone I can ask for help :D
Makes me feel special and what not :')
I love build-a-bear, but the closest one is a two hour drive :(
that mohawk is adorable... I had a red mohawk once too http://i43.tinypic.com/1zdulgw.jpg
I love insanity wolf and socially awkward penguin :)

I thought telling people about yourself was what an introduction is all about lols
You can't make friends if people don't know your personality
"Hi I'm new" is quite bland and leaves no depiction of a person in my mind other then that of a baby fresh from the womb.

I did have a DA once, but it was quite a long time ago, most of what I draw now is IRL tattoos for people, which I don't have a scanner for.
But I do do some MS paint stuff, every once in a while, I do plan to give freebies out so I can get some good Mene samples of my art as well as some OCs. That way I can sell art and profit like mad (muhahaha <-evil laugh)
but heres somthing I drew myself on Gaiaonline a little while back

So if you do have some OCs I'd be happy to take a gander if you pm them to me, see if any spark my creative interests.

Right now I'm watching Merlin, but I've already watched all of arrested development, how I met your mother, US of tara, futurama, Ru Pauls drag race, and several other shows. Dexter is actually next on my list.
I watched the show growing up, but after Misty left it just wasn't the same. But I play the games religiously to a point where I have to have EVERY pokemon at level 100, I even have 2 DS to ensure I can do so.

As for girl scouts, I just got my cookies yesterday, whats going on with them? :(
OOOO <3 BABW I have 3. Daisy, Lily, and Devy Jr.

nice Ms paint image O.o and I'd be happy to provide you with some OC links as well :D if you don't mind me linking you to an old gaia page of mine.

crazymuch
The Origional
Penpal

Old 01-27-2012, 10:58 PM

yes! I was gonna say something about that art and got distracted ... my lunch just looks soooo good ... I can't stop staring at it ... until that steam stops, then it shall belong to my belly!

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 01-27-2012, 11:05 PM

I'm about to make myself a second dinner. >.< I'm still hungry!!!

I think i'm going to make what my friend calls "getto grilled cheese" Put cheese on bread and stick it in the microwave. :D

also I was looking at your signature and was like hmmm...

Me= Leo the lion -zodiac and Sheep-chinese zodiac...

what kind of animal does that equal? a growlithe?

crazymuch
The Origional
Penpal

Old 01-27-2012, 11:11 PM

nope! it makes a Leep! the body of a sheep and the head of a lion! ... not as ferocious as you might think ...

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 01-27-2012, 11:16 PM

No Shion? it could be like Leon from Final fantasy :D

crazymuch
The Origional
Penpal

Old 01-27-2012, 11:18 PM

naw, it'd have to be a critter not a person. so, for a shion it would have the head of a sheep and the body of a lion?

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 01-27-2012, 11:27 PM

yes... like Leon.. .yeah tottally :D

hahahha

but yeah probably, though that would look really funny o.O i think a Leep is better.

crazymuch
The Origional
Penpal

Old 01-28-2012, 12:13 AM

this is just a quick photoshop. I could do much better if I had more time (had to go get my son off the bus, had to wait 20 minutes!)

`Haru
Useful Idiot
Send a message via MSN to `Haru

Old 01-28-2012, 12:56 AM

hello Teddy <3 i love your name & username - it sounds so squishy (:
welcome to Mene by the way. i think i'm a little bit late,
but at least i'm getting it done :lol: so it's super nice to meet you.

it's funny we're pretty a like - i suck at making friends and KH is love ~
and bears (Panda & Polar specifically) are my favourite animals lol

/hifives you

lastly, i'm Rin, but you can call me Haru? ^-^
i hope to see you around! if you need anything don't hesitate. /poofs

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 01-28-2012, 01:40 AM

hahahaha the Leep looks so much better than how I imagined the Shion.

crazymuch
The Origional
Penpal

Old 01-28-2012, 01:50 AM

thanks! :D my sister also thought it would be fun to have the head of a sheep, body of a lion, feet of a sheep, and little bob tail of a sheep. I could probably make that, but I think this one is better. :yes:

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 01-28-2012, 01:53 AM

well the other way is a little creepy... FUZZY EVERYWHERE on a Leep.. but on a Shion... its like.. baldness o.o

crazymuch
The Origional
Penpal

Old 01-28-2012, 01:55 AM

exactly. the tail on my leep still bugs me ... it looks like an elephant's trunk with a puff of fur on the end! :XD

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 01-28-2012, 02:16 AM

hahaha xD

Ivvy
Fashionably Late

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to Ivvy Send a message via Yahoo to Ivvy

Old 01-28-2012, 04:12 PM

Lol I figured it would confuse you >.< I even did a double take when I first saw it..lol. I am off to check out your art thread now life got busy yesterday so I didnt get to check it out. :) So I go now to explore it. :)

crazymuch
The Origional
Penpal

Old 01-28-2012, 06:42 PM

you know, I have never seen an introduction post turn into such a long chat thread that has little to do with welcoming a person anymore! we ARE teh sillyz!

Ivvy
Fashionably Late

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to Ivvy Send a message via Yahoo to Ivvy

Old 01-28-2012, 07:27 PM

Lol I was thinking the same thing. But its awesome because we are getting to know a lot more about eachother in my opinion.. ohh and Crazy.. I must say your avi is delightfully simple and lovely *blinks in shiny happiness*

Whimsical Sadist
The Whimsical Sadist of Invincib...
Penpal

Old 01-28-2012, 08:51 PM

Wow how incredible!
I'm Whimsical Sadist and it's very nice to meet you :heart:
Sorry that I may be a bit late, but it's always great to welcome someone isn't? :lol:

I'm happy to get to know you Ted, maybe we'll be able to talk and you will get to know me as well ^^
I too love art, but since I haven't been drawing in ages, I believe I'm a bit rusty :sweat:
Pokemon has always been a childhood love of mine, sadly today's TV has crushed that love. Our society (I'm hoping you mean North America) really needs to change for the better.
You sound very fascinating. I would love to enjoy having a lovely conversation with you at any time :mrgreen:

Last edited by Whimsical Sadist; 01-28-2012 at 08:53 PM..

Ted D Ber
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-28-2012, 09:10 PM

Wowsers. O.O I certainly feel very welcomed, I never expected to have my intro thread be so big o///o.
I'm glad it brings people together too.
I personally imagine a sheep face with a lion mane, a sheep body with lion paws, and a lions tail with a cotton poof at the end.

@Whimsical Sadist: A welcome is always great whenever, I always like meeting new people. hopfully we can talk more soon.

But unfortunatlly I have to go to work now :(

Whimsical Sadist
The Whimsical Sadist of Invincib...
Penpal

Old 01-28-2012, 09:44 PM

Ha ha yes it is ^^
That would be nice, but work comes first whether we like it or not :XD

Hope you have a nice day *waves*

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 01-30-2012, 01:19 AM

Quote:
Wowsers. O.O I certainly feel very welcomed, I never expected to have my intro thread be so big o///o.
I'm glad it brings people together too.
I personally imagine a sheep face with a lion mane, a sheep body with lion paws, and a lions tail with a cotton poof at the end.

@Whimsical Sadist: A welcome is always great whenever, I always like meeting new people. hopfully we can talk more soon.

But unfortunatlly I have to go to work now :(
much better than what i imagined. xD