kyung hyun
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-06-2012, 02:49 PM

Hi all....
I'm looking for people interested in a roleplay titled, "Hikattsu Kosen Diary".
I will post up the actual thread and OOC thread as soon as any interest is shown....

It would be a semi-literate roleplay that has a fixed posting format for each individual character.

Even though it's semi-literate, this posting format will be dummy proof so even noobs can join so long as they do not type lyk dhis n lyke dhat. (which is not cool!!)

(Edit: OOC thread is now up and recruiting ^^)

Last edited by kyung hyun; 03-07-2012 at 07:15 PM..

kyung hyun
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-06-2012, 02:52 PM

Quote:
::{ Hikattsu Kosen Diary }::

STORY THUS FAR....
✎ Physical Details of Hikattsu Kosen
It is located in the Agatsuma district of Japan's Gunma perfecture, and was built nearly a good two decades ago.
It is also the only prestigious private college in the region. The school fees and enrollment fees here are insane. Enrollment is often made through special recommendations.
✎ Scenario/ Plot
Ever since the first generation of student council, fights have been occurring between their members and members of the baseball club. The institute's board of directors have taken absolutely no actions against either party involved, as their only concern is to deliver talented students to the industry.

----------

To sum everything up, what happens is that this baseball club has being showing resentments towards the student council due to the actions of the previous generations of the student council....

Warning: It is very likely that violence would take place between the two parties.
This will not be a fluffy romantic school life roleplay.
Romance between M x F; M x M; and F x F can still take place though....

Last edited by Ikuto Akihiko Hasegawa; 03-13-2012 at 02:43 AM.. Reason: Added quote tags

Solol

Old 03-10-2012, 02:21 PM

hey bro! This sounds chaotic, but I like it. But dude, wheres the link. How the shit do I enroll if you no give me link!

kyung hyun
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-10-2012, 02:27 PM

Pfft.... :rofl:
Who uses their pathetic Facebook name as your Username??
It sounds horrible so:lol:

Are you blind??
Read the first post la.

kyung hyun
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-11-2012, 03:22 PM

Are there no other takers at all??

We're seriously in need of some female population....

↓ just click the image in my siggie to get redirected to the recruitment thread ^^