Drexy4ever
Don't start nothin', won't be no...

Old 03-04-2012, 04:08 AM

Tracy Dannay

Bio: Shanice is a girl straight from Florida. The only reason she let her girlfriend, Carrie, talk her into going on a road trip with him and his friends is because, well, she doesn't really have a reason for that. But she loves to travel, and she is very optimistic. Her favorite thing? 90's sitcoms. Especially Sister, Sister and Martin.

Shane Houston

Bio: Shane is in love with his best friend, Tracy's, girl. He doesn't really know what to do about it but try and hook up with as many chicks as he can. He firgures eventually he'll find a girl better than her. He hasn't yet. He is in love with old school R&B. Aretha Franklin is his queen.

Carrie Lanna Fryman

Bio: Carrie is the opposite of Tracy. She's loud and fun, but she knows when it's time to shut up and get down to business. She is very brave, and is scared of nothing except bugs. She loves going on the road, so when she heard that Shane had bought a van that was the first thing that popped into her mind. It was her plan to go from Florida to California then back. She's very creative. She loves food, and hopes to be a chef in her own restaurant some day.

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal
Send a message via MSN to hillary84 Send a message via Yahoo to hillary84

Old 03-06-2012, 01:28 AM

Casey Riely
Description. 5 ft 3 inches with shoulder length blond hair and grey eyes. Is average weight
Bio: Casey is a small town girl from Illinois and is bit of a rebel. She isn't sure why she let her roommate Deanna talk her into this trip and would rather spend her time on the comuputer. She wants to one day be a Computer programmer.

Deanna West
Description. Is 5ft 5 and a little overweight. She has short reddish brown hair and brown eyes
Bio: Deanna is more out going than Casey, trying hard to get her friend to try new things. Deanna is from Colorado and likes to ski when she can. She wants to be an accountant.

Drexy4ever

Old 03-09-2012, 01:35 AM

OOC: Sorry for taking long to respond. I've been having computer problems lately.

Tracy looked out her window, amazed at what she saw. The Louisiana scenery was so pretty. Especially in the night sky. ""Shane, change the station. I hate this song." Carrie, Tracy's girlfriend, complained. Shane sighed and turned the knob on the radio, turning to another R&B station. Carrie clapped her hands to the Biggy song and sang along with the words.

"I love it when you call me big pop-pa. Throw ya hands in the ay-ah, if you's a true play-a..." Carrie said enthusiasticly. Shane bobbed his head and Tracy continued staring out the window. They passed a few stray animals, and a sign that said, "You are now leaving Louisiana. Hope you enjoyed your stay! You are now entering Texas." And that's when it all went to hell. Shane hit a pot hole and the RV lurched forward.

"Is everyone okay?" "My knee!" "Keep drivin'." Shane, Carrie, and Tracy said all at once. Shane tried the gas. The car was definitely wrecked. "It looks like we gotta walk into the next city. Who's comin' with?" Shane asked, standing up. "I'll go." Tracy said. "Me too. I wanna go. You guys wanna go?" Carrie asked the girls in the back. Tracy flipped her hair, excited to have an adventure.

Last edited by Drexy4ever; 03-09-2012 at 01:39 AM..

hillary84
(・・^...
Penpal
Send a message via MSN to hillary84 Send a message via Yahoo to hillary84

Old 03-09-2012, 09:17 PM

"I'll come." Deanna said and got out of the RV. She knew she had to stretch her legs after sitting so long .

"I'll stay here. Carly said, closing her eyes again, She had been tryng to sleep most of the way and was looking forward to the quiet.

Drexy4ever

Old 03-13-2012, 08:52 PM

Shane began walking in the dark, the moon being his only flashlight. Tracy and Carrie followed close behind. "How long do you think this is finta take? It's cold outside." Carrie complained. Tracy nodded. "You didn't have to come." Shane said. Carrie rolled her eyes. "How long are we gonna have to walk?" Tracy asked. "Do I look like a map?" "Sorry. Just askin'. Y'don't have to get all snippy about it." Tracy said angrily. Her legs were beginning to get tired when they reached a sign that read, "Town of Havenburg 3 Miles Ahead." Carrie groaned and they continued their walked in silence.