FallenDove
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-27-2012, 12:21 AM

She had not been mistaken about his expression, thelook on his face. He had done it. He had killed humans and run, after dances. Sometimes the other vsmpires wondered if it was because of him that the term was coined. He had done it for centuries and it had never grown old. Anarith would have to be careful of him in that aspect if she did no expect him to be a dangerous pleasure.

"You are most welcome." His eyes were still dark, the red showing through. He hoped tha she expcted the worse of him or else she would be quite disappointed. He sighed inwardly, it would be a hard lesson to learn if that was the case. He changed the dance ever so slightly to fit his mood, but it was beautiful, though had a deadly grace to it.

Divine Seduction
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Divine Seduction Send a message via MSN to Divine Seduction Send a message via Yahoo to Divine Seduction

Old 03-27-2012, 01:03 AM

She did not flinch away but instead met his gaze steadily. Her eyes began to show red as well, though for a different reason than him. She could admit that she was not fond of what she now knew he meant but, well... it was alright. She felt it wasn't the right think to do, but she wasn't out to change nor berate him. What he did away from her, was different than what he did while with her.

She was seriously wondering now, what else they would have to talk about as a result of this. Boundaries, restraint, she wasn't even sure if she should say anything, but she knew if she stewed in silence it would make things worse. "We should talk about such views later, perhaps..." she said this questioningly though it was obvious it was more of a statement. Truth be told, she just wanted to understand more.

She accepted him, and knew if she tried to force her docile ways onto him, it would only hinder their growth together, so for now she would sit back and watch.

FallenDove
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-27-2012, 01:16 AM

He saw the look in her eyes and guessed her thoughts on it. He leaned in close to her, almost tenderly, "I am a killer and you knew that going into this dear. Nothing you say will change what I am, what happens between us will depend on what you say or do about it."

A pleasant smile remained on his face the whole time so the humans would think he was just whispering sweet nothings in her ear. He really hoped this would not cause a problem between them. He enjoyed his little games too much and knew he was a killer... only, he tried to go more for the bad people now. Which that included most of the upper class, in all honesty.

Divine Seduction
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Divine Seduction Send a message via MSN to Divine Seduction Send a message via Yahoo to Divine Seduction

Old 04-01-2012, 05:10 PM

"I misinterpreted you dear. So long as purity remains intact you will hear not a word from me of protest." she said evenly, knowing that that was the only way she could accept that. She would not try to change him as that would genuinely cause a rift between them already. "I simply want no part of it myself..." she said, knowing full well that she could not kill humans, let alone feed from them.

She wondered what they would have to discuss on the morrow, or even the day after that. She was entirely unsure of even more than she'd been when her cousin opened his big mouth. She was of course grateful to be able to be with Alex but still, she knew that without his intervention she would be alone. Or possibly dead, she wasn't sure which. But now, it was her and Alexander against all odds, and they were to become family and had to support and trust each other.