Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 06-18-2012, 02:16 AM

lol Magi thank you! I try to be a good person :D I never spend money on myself but if someone close needs something I have no problem spending it on them :) XD

*rollls all over everyone in the thread* mwhahahaha

Imagination
Penpal

Old 06-18-2012, 02:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maria-Minamino View Post
lol Magi thank you! I try to be a good person :D I never spend money on myself but if someone close needs something I have no problem spending it on them :) XD

*rollls all over everyone in the thread* mwhahahaha
I'm like that too, but I get taken advantage of xD

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 06-18-2012, 02:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizzyCollinsDeArc View Post
i'mma catch me some fireflies!

♥Butterflies, Butterflies, oops, I am catching Fireflies.♥

username: LizzyCollinsDeArc
sunday's fireflies caught:
The 3-sided dice lands on 1
hummy:

I may be able to help you with the coding. :)

LizzyCollinsDeArc:
i'm so stupid sometimes,
i look and look at thing and don't see what i have done incorrectly.

i want my color/center/size code to show up and not just that it shows in the post.
if you can help me i would so love it.

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 06-18-2012, 02:18 AM

@Magi - Sometimes I feel like I do too but...there are certain people who wouldn't take advantage of me and I'm grateful for that. Most of the time the ones that do are the people who aren't close to me but know I can say no to them anyway D:

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 06-18-2012, 02:20 AM

i don't like when that happens, either.

Imagination
Penpal

Old 06-18-2012, 02:20 AM

Quote:
@Magi - Sometimes I feel like I do too but...there are certain people who wouldn't take advantage of me and I'm grateful for that. Most of the time the ones that do are the people who aren't close to me but know I can say no to them anyway D:
Woot :D
That's good then that you have people like that ^_^

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 06-18-2012, 02:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hummy View Post

i don't like when that happens, either.
Some people can be cruel :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imagination View Post
Woot :D
That's good then that you have people like that ^_^
Yeah - luckily I have some good friends who are very sweet and are pretty much the same way I am...they would rather give to me than get from me... XD

I'm a lot better than I used to be - I used to not be able to say no to ANYTHING. "Want to do this for me?" sure.... "want to pick this up for me?" sure.... "Want to finish this project for me?" Umm...okayy....."I know you're in four choirs already but will you join mine too?" uh...okay.....

haha - I've learned to say no sometimes...although still sparingly...if I don't...I work myself sick D:

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 06-18-2012, 02:26 AM

i totally understand how you feel, Maria.

Imagination
Penpal

Old 06-18-2012, 02:26 AM

Quote:
Some people can be cruel :(

Yeah - luckily I have some good friends who are very sweet and are pretty much the same way I am...they would rather give to me than get from me... XD

I'm a lot better than I used to be - I used to not be able to say no to ANYTHING. "Want to do this for me?" sure.... "want to pick this up for me?" sure.... "Want to finish this project for me?" Umm...okayy....."I know you're in four choirs already but will you join mine too?" uh...okay.....

haha - I've learned to say no sometimes...although still sparingly...if I don't...I work myself sick D:
:hug:

Relax more :P

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 06-18-2012, 02:28 AM

Quote:

i totally understand how you feel, Maria.
We are a lot alike <3

Quote:
:hug:

Relax more :P
haha I have to learn hoooowwww...I haven't even had a vacation or a break from work/school in almost three years....I always worked through breaks in college and now I've been working fulltime ever since I graduated XD

Imagination
Penpal

Old 06-18-2012, 02:29 AM

Quote:
We are a lot alike <3

haha I have to learn hoooowwww...I haven't even had a vacation or a break from work/school in almost three years....I always worked through breaks in college and now I've been working fulltime ever since I graduated XD
xD You should get a skype along with hummy so I can remind you guys to take breaks

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 06-18-2012, 02:32 AM

Lord, love a duck!
hummy can barely load pages these days.
*closes the window trying to load for half an hour*

Imagination
Penpal

xD :hug: Sorry to hear hummy

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Quote:
xD You should get a skype along with hummy so I can remind you guys to take breaks
lol I've never skyped - Hummy just mentioned IM to me the other day and i was like WHOA...haven't thought about IMing someone in YEARS XD

I feel bored if I'm not busy.

But that last vacation was a cruise...it was so lovely! So nice to get away from things...can't wait for my next vacation! I always wanted to travel...to different countries and different states...need to save up the money for it but I reaaaalllly want to see the world someday!

Imagination
Penpal

Old 06-18-2012, 02:34 AM

Quote:
lol I've never skyped - Hummy just mentioned IM to me the other day and i was like WHOA...haven't thought about IMing someone in YEARS XD

I feel bored if I'm not busy.

But that last vacation was a cruise...it was so lovely! So nice to get away from things...can't wait for my next vacation! I always wanted to travel...to different countries and different states...need to save up the money for it but I reaaaalllly want to see the world someday!
Skype is an awesome way to stay in touch with friends whether you just want to IM, voice chat, or webcam. I only voice chat and im though xD

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 06-18-2012, 02:34 AM

how long was your cruise?

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 06-18-2012, 02:38 AM

Quote:
Skype is an awesome way to stay in touch with friends whether you just want to IM, voice chat, or webcam. I only voice chat and im though xD
haha - I would feel so awkward on a webcam D:

Quote:

how long was your cruise?
It was a nice week long cruise - my parents brought me. They were going and I had been on vacation since I was like 13...and so they brought me for my birthdaygift/early graduation gift/christmas gift XDDD

Imagination
Penpal

Old 06-18-2012, 02:38 AM

Quote:
haha - I would feel so awkward on a webcam D:

It was a nice week long cruise - my parents brought me. They were going and I had been on vacation since I was like 13...and so they brought me for my birthdaygift/early graduation gift/christmas gift XDDD
Webcam's are really awkward. Thats why I stick with text or voice lol

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 06-18-2012, 02:39 AM

Quote:
Webcam's are really awkward. Thats why I stick with text or voice lol
haha webcams are terrible - I never use them XDDD

Like - look at how awkward I sit in front of the computer in my pajamas talking to you! yayayaya XD

Imagination
Penpal

Old 06-18-2012, 02:41 AM

Quote:
haha webcams are terrible - I never use them XDDD

Like - look at how awkward I sit in front of the computer in my pajamas talking to you! yayayaya XD
Haha. I like to chill in my pj pants without a shirt on. I'd feel pretty awkward if I was always on display when talking with friends. Talking on the other hand I dont mind xD

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 06-18-2012, 02:42 AM

Quote:
Haha. I like to chill in my pj pants without a shirt on. I'd feel pretty awkward if I was always on display when talking with friends. Talking on the other hand I dont mind xD
You'd feel awkward with all the lovely ladies drooling on the webcam? :P

I'm always in pj pants and a shirt...or sometimes just a shirt XDDDD So I'm like "eh...no way people are gonna see that" XDDD

Imagination
Penpal

Old 06-18-2012, 02:43 AM

Quote:
You'd feel awkward with all the lovely ladies drooling on the webcam? :P

I'm always in pj pants and a shirt...or sometimes just a shirt XDDDD So I'm like "eh...no way people are gonna see that" XDDD
:drool: Now that's a fun thought...you in just a shirt :ninja:

Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 06-18-2012, 02:44 AM

Quote:
:drool: Now that's a fun thought...you in just a shirt :ninja:
lmao - just a large or extra large tshirt that swallows me up - I have a billion tshirts I got for free from my college....tried getting smalls but sometimes ended up with larges and stuff that I'd never wear outside...but make for great pajamas :D XDD

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

if i poof, have a good night, you guys.

Imagination
Penpal

Quote:
lmao - just a large or extra large tshirt that swallows me up - I have a billion tshirts I got for free from my college....tried getting smalls but sometimes ended up with larges and stuff that I'd never wear outside...but make for great pajamas :D XDD
Lmao. I've had so many of my shirts stolen my friends because they like to use them as pajama's. And they always take my tapout large shirts -.-