ElysiumFate
There is beauty everywhere.

Old 01-01-2013, 08:20 AM

How was 2012 for you, what are you looking forward to in 2013, and what's your New Year's Resolution?

Please say more than Happy New Year so we don't get caught spamming. With that said, another Happy 2013 everybody!

Last edited by ElysiumFate; 01-01-2013 at 08:42 AM..

LoveAria
In lesbians with Scott Pilgrim

Old 01-01-2013, 08:26 AM

Happy New Year! :D

beautiful_psycho
Harley Quinn
Send a message via Yahoo to beautiful_psycho

Old 01-01-2013, 08:36 AM

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! Yay!!! ^-^

ElysiumFate

Old 01-01-2013, 08:41 AM

Happy New Year, everybody, but please add more to the posts so they don't get labeled as spam! Please and thank you! :)

Draciolus
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-01-2013, 09:28 AM

Happy New Year.

As of right now, the only thing I'm looking forward to in 2013 is getting a new career. Hopefully one that pays better than what I currently get working in a kitchen. As much as I like cooking...it just doesn't pay the bills.

ElysiumFate

Old 01-01-2013, 09:32 AM

Awh. I hope you find something that you both like and keeps you above water, Drac. I know how hard you've been working as a chef, and you deserve it!

Happy New Year, though, and here's to something better coming to you!

Kole_Locke
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-01-2013, 04:12 PM

Happy New Years to everyone as well! Hopefully I get a internship so I can finally get my degree..

Rennzie
(-.-)zzZ

Old 01-01-2013, 05:58 PM

Happy New Year everyone!
2012 was a so-so year for me. Hopefully this will be a better year!

Mystic
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 01-01-2013, 06:34 PM

Happy New Year!

This year I plan on finishing my degree and moving across country to live with a friend of mine. I'm hoping this year will be better than last year because last year was kinda of a sucky year.

Elluh
(╯°□°)╯...

Old 01-01-2013, 09:29 PM

Happy New year, everyone! Hope everyone had a safe holiday!

This year I'm looking forward to starting college and then hopefully in the summer entering the abroad program in Brazil. :3 Other than that I'm excited for the 3D release of Jurassic Park and Catching Fire.

Q U E E N
spooky scary skeletons
Send a message via AIM to Q U E E N

Old 01-01-2013, 11:07 PM

Haaaapyyy New Year's everybody, hope you've been having a wonderful day. c:

I personally dread tomorrow and going back to school.
This year I plan on procrastinating less and yeah.
It's not going to last very long, this resolution.

ElysiumFate

Old 01-01-2013, 11:22 PM

Haha, at least you're honest, Queen. I respect that! XD

RoadToGallifrey
When life gives you melons, make...
Penpal

Old 01-02-2013, 12:07 AM

Happy new year one and all! :)

My 2012 was pretty good. It had its ups and downs like any year, but I can't really complain. I got to see one of my all time favourite bands live, I turned 18, I went to some brilliant parties and made some amazing new friends, I got my first (and second) tattoo and I passed my exams. :)

2013 should be an amazing year and it's already gotten off to a great start. This year I'm looking forward to seeing Runrig and going to uni :)

The Real Nikki
One more time to Pretend.
Send a message via MSN to The Real Nikki

Old 01-03-2013, 03:30 AM

Happy New year! (:

The week following up to New Years was probably the most awkward time of the year. I had some money problems, but then suddenly my medical insurance covered a couple hundred from my doctors' bill. And then I had money to throw a nice NYE party. ^^ Jk, I had to put it all back in my savings. But I did feel a lot better. And then a friend and I got in a fight around Christmas, but we seemed to have made up (I think?)

Anyways, I was scared I'd start on a bad note. However, my New Years Day was the best day of my life and I'm so excited to see what will try to top it.

Pa-pancake
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to Pa-pancake

Old 01-03-2013, 11:27 AM

Pan has a lot of things she plans to achieve this year!

Pan want to advance in her career!

Pan recently just switched jobs for the first time in her working life last year and though scary, Pan believes she made the right decision! And because of this, Pan wants to work even harder and perhaps see if there are more opportunities in her current job and also out n the market :)

Pan wants to lose weight...

Pan has been saying this every year but Pan keeps putting on weight which is bad >.< Pan is now a little too tubby for her liking. Pan is not fat but Pan wants to be just a tad slimmer...

Pan wants to go to Australia to visit her uncle and Auntie

Its really expensive to go to Aussie now seeing as the exchange rate is like 3 times of what it is here and Pan would have to spend thousands just to go... But Pan believes her earning power is sufficient to finally make the trip there now! This one would require a lot of willpower since Pan will have to stop spending money ^^"

Pan also wants to get a boyfriend :(

Pan has pretty much been single throughout her working life and it feels horrible. Sometimes when things get bad at work, Pan just needs someone to comfort her... Sighs... And Pan does miss the times when there was someone more than a friend to turn to. And Pan isn't getting any younger XD

Ling
The Daydreamer
Penpal

Old 01-03-2013, 12:33 PM

Happy New Year everyone! If all goes well, this year I will graduate from uni with a Bachelor's degree. And finally I'll have time to look for more permanent work.

Ikuto Akihiko Hasegawa
is full of flavor

Old 01-03-2013, 02:03 PM

To start this year off I start classes next week and get my wisdom tooth taken out a couple days later!

Risque
bing chilling

Old 01-03-2013, 09:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pa-pancake View Post
Pan wants to go to Australia to visit her uncle and Auntie

Its really expensive to go to Aussie now seeing as the exchange rate is like 3 times of what it is here and Pan would have to spend thousands just to go... But Pan believes her earning power is sufficient to finally make the trip there now! This one would require a lot of willpower since Pan will have to stop spending money ^^"
You should totally convince your Uncle and Auntie to visit you instead, and they can go shopping or something. I know of a few people from Aus who took the exchange rate as an opportunity to visit the whole world.

For my resolution I ordered a tiny graphics tablet yesterday.. I hope that I can tap into my artistic side. :3
Oh, I also plan taking more free online courses so I can actually do something besides work stupid food service. ):

Codette
The One and Only

Penpal

Old 01-04-2013, 01:12 AM

My resolution?

I AM going to get my license this year.

I AM going to save to buy a new laptop.

I AM going to save and buy a damn amazing video editing software.

and

I AM going to be happier this year than last, and hopefully I can turn my grandma's death last year into something that makes me stronger this year.

whitebeast
(ó㉨ò)

Old 01-04-2013, 04:13 AM

2012 was quite good. It was a year of new beginnings and realization of stuff I have always wanted to do and continue.

2013 will be a continuation of pursuing said goals and stuff to do. I have a lot already laid out for me actually. I just hope I won't suddenly get sick, lazy or whatever bad stuff though, since that is what will likely be the end of all those stuff i have to do! C; Such plans mostly revolve around hobbies and stuff towards self-realizations, things that I wanted to do in the past but never got around to doing.

Resolution? Nah. None. Just keep going is more like it.

It is also a make or break year for my master's degree since I will be taking a mastery exam before proceeding to thesis writing. I do not even have any idea what to write for thesis yet. XD

And ah yes, the doctor estimated that mom would probably have up to 5 years left with her "c" word. This year would be the 5th. I feel strange about it though since while I know about it, I haven't really thought hard or prepared for it. Not quite sure if I should...well I should,right? But I do not know where to start.

serena yuy
Cat Whisperer
Send a message via AIM to serena yuy Send a message via MSN to serena yuy

Old 01-05-2013, 01:28 AM

I really don't do resolutions ^^"
I just want 2013 to be a much better year than 2012, which was a very challenging year to get through.