AzuraX
*^_^*

Old 02-22-2013, 10:39 PM

Haruka followed him inside, feeling tired herself. She glanced off as Aki pulled off almost all of his clothes. She knew that he was her lover but somehow it was too awkward. She didn't know if she was completely ready for it. She had told herself she would be fine with such things once she was married but now she was starting to rethink it. Maybe she would never be ready. She loved Aki so much but it just seemed to sudden. She still had a while before she could grow up after all. She was probably the only one being such a child. But she also wanted to be with him. Haruka kicked herself slightly and then slowly pulled off her dress but left her slip on. She then made her way over shyly. Very slowly she forced herself to go under the blanket and lay next to Aki. "I'm sorry... I'm not used to this at all..."

NekoLen
Tachigami's Personal Slave

Penpal

Old 02-23-2013, 09:29 PM

Aki blushed as their bodies touched. He moved over slightly, feeling very conscious of where his body was. She was obviously just as nervous as he was. He didn't want to do anything to make her any more uncomfortable. He moved to the side more, giving her room to lie without touching him. "It's ok... We shouldn't do anything until you are ready... And when we are married... I won't try anything..." he felt silly reassuring her like this. "If you'd prefer, I can sleep on the floor."

AzuraX
*^_^*

Old 02-23-2013, 11:17 PM

Haruka blushed as he got close. It just felt too strange for her. She nodded gently, feeling slightly guilty for her reaction. "I'm so sorry Aki... It's just so... awkward. I don't mean to make you feel uncomfortable. I really don't." Haruka glanced away, biting her lip. She didn't want him to leave her side but she felt weird. It seemed like to much. She gently touched his cheek and looks at him softly. "No... Please stay with me, Aki. I don't want to be alone anymore. I'm sure you feel the same way. Both of us have been completely alone up until now. I don't ever want you to feel that way again so don't leave me okay?"

NekoLen

Penpal

Old 03-01-2013, 10:12 PM

Aki smiled and nodded, leaning over slightly to kiss her. He then moved back to his side of the bed, trying to get used to having someone next to him. He closed his eyes and muttered good night, unable to stay awake any longer. He fell into a deep sleep, filled with strange dreams. Yet, he smiled all night long, knowing that he was no longer alone.

AzuraX
*^_^*

Old 03-02-2013, 01:51 AM

Haruka blushed as she was kissed. Her heart was already racing but now she was sure it would explode. Even when she tried to inhale and exhale, it didn't seem to help. She was panicking inside and there didn't seem to be a way to calm down. She closed her eyes but her body was too awake. Everything so far had just been so much on her. But she finally began to feel worn out as she sorted her thoughts out. Once she was asleep it was like she had been dreaming up everything. A sudden fear hit her hard. "What if I wake up alone in the white cage?" Her mind whispered.

NekoLen

Penpal

Old 03-07-2013, 11:14 PM

Aki awoke near sunrise, his body feeling energised. He slid out of bed and started making a cup of tea, waiting quietly for Haru to wake up. He watched her sleep, realising that the potion had already worn off. He wondered breifly where she had put the rest. He was slightly annoyed that the witch had diluted the solution slightly, causing their disguises to wear off in their sleep.

AzuraX
*^_^*

Old 03-08-2013, 04:12 AM

Haruka awoke to a painful burning sensation in her back. He body ached horribly and any movement near where her wings used to be hurt so much she was afaird to move. It was like she was on fire. She forced back tears as she pushed herself up only to fall onto the whole. Her eyes went wide and she let out a scream as pain attacked every point of her body. Laying on the floor Haruka let out a few soft sobs before she realized she was back in her angel form. Then it all made perfect sense. As long as she was in this form the pain of her broken wings would be too much to handle. The pain would go away over time, but very slowly. Haruka had almost forgotten that and it made her feel pathetic. She was so weak and she was beginning to dislike it too much.

NekoLen

Penpal

Old 03-24-2013, 01:16 AM

Aki was startled by his love's screams of agony. He rushed to her side as she fell out of the bed, realising that the pain from her wings was causing her agony. He picked her up carefully and placed her back on his bed, making sure to lie her on her stomach. He carefully removed her clothing, making sure not to embarrass her too much. "Let me have a look," he said quietly as he gazed at the seeping stubs that were once her wings. He quickly turned around and found some herbs in his cupboards. Mashing them up and heating them, he spread the salve over the wounds carefully. "This should help with the pain. But maybe we should change forms again, just to be careful."

AzuraX
*^_^*

Old 03-24-2013, 03:36 AM

Haruka sobbed in pain as she she was consumed by pain. It shocked her to were she could no longer find the will to move. Aki's gentle touch offered her some comfort but the pain was overwhelming. She could feel her mind begin to darken, clearly not ready to handle the pain. She began to slip away into the darkness just as she felt her shirt come apart. It was the weirdest thing she had ever felt. Her whole body went numb, the only way to withstand the current pain. But she slowly regained feeling as Aki worked to heal her. His words and gentle hands the only thing keeping her awake. She closed her eyes as she laid there calmly, taking in deep breaths.

"I love you Aki, I love you so much. But my dad... I can feel him. He will find us soon if we can't keep our identities hidden. But I think he has already from us. That witch, she knew who I was, and she will do things for the price that is on me. I might of given her the worst thing ever. Those wings are a part of me, they can find their way back to me. Aki... If they find me, please run. They will kill you Aki. They will kill you and that will be the the beginning. Once they kill me, the demon king will come out. If he is killed, all demons will completely vanish. It's royal blood that keeps demons alive, but if we die, everyone else dies. I wish I had told you that, I should of told you that. I just hope you can forgive me before I pass out on you." Haruka spoke sadly, feeling as if she had betrayed Aki for holding things back. She had wanted to protect him, but if she died she also wanted him to know the full truth. She closed her eyes and fell unconscious, her face covered in tears of sadness.

Last edited by AzuraX; 03-25-2013 at 08:27 AM..

NekoLen

Penpal

Old 03-28-2013, 09:24 PM

Aki watched her, feeling very worried. He already knew everything she had told him. He had realised that if he was found out, he would be killed. He kicked himself for trusting the witch. Of course she would aide the King in finding his daughter. Humans had no honour and when offered large sums of money, they would do anything in their power to get the reward. He slowly stroked her face, hating his demonic powers that were not made for healing. The best he could do was to get some cool water and rub it onto her forehead, hoping the salve he had made would prevent infection and fever.

"Haru... I love you too. I will protect you with my life," he said quietly, remembering the pact he had made earlier in the week. "I won't abandon you."

AzuraX
*^_^*

Old 03-30-2013, 01:46 AM

Haruka looked at Aki gently. Even now she had no doubt that she loved him. Even the touch of his gentle strokes made her heart race within her chest. As she looked at him her gaze grew loving, seeming to pull in whatever they looked upon. She weakly took his hand, pulling him closer. Her sadness dissolved as she placed her lips against his own, kissing him lovingly. "Aki... I want to be with you forever but I.. That might not be possible. The day that my father comes he won't hesitate to kill anyone who gets in the way. I don't want you to be harmed because of me. So please.... please just run as fast as you can, and whatever you do, don't look back. If you get hurt I don't think I will be able to handle it. I want to spend as much time as possible with you, but I don't know how long it will be before he comes. I wanted to spend my whole day as a human with you, but I guess my true form would be better anyways. So let's just be together, without anyone else around."

NekoLen

Penpal

Old 04-01-2013, 11:51 PM

Aki shook his head, kissing her gently on her forehead. "I will never leave you. I am a warrior, Haru. I would never run. I will fight for your freedom until I die. Please don't try to convince me to abandon you, as I never will." He smiled reassuringly, so Haru wouldn't get upset. She had to see that what he said was true. He would never run like a coward when the only thing left in this world that he cared for was in trouble.

AzuraX
*^_^*

Old 04-02-2013, 06:21 PM

Haruka sighed and reached up for him, taking a hold of his shirt and clutching it tightly. She looked up at him sadly and lovingly even though he had insisted. She was still against what he was saying though. She was full of worry and he body was trembling in fear. She forgot all her pain, focusing on Aki instead. "I don't want to lose you Aki. I love you too much, I couldn't stand it without you. Please Aki... Please don't die. I don't want anyone else dying because of me... But my father... He will probably burn this whole city. It will be all my fault and there's nothing I can do about it. I don't want anyone to suffer Aki...." She gripped his shirt tighter, shaking horribly. She pulls him closer and gently kisses him repeatedly and lovingly.

NekoLen

Penpal

Old 04-04-2013, 10:03 PM

He frowned slightly and kisses her again, stroking her hair in comfort and love. "I will kill him if he tries to hurt you," he said quietly, as if afraid of what he was saying. The Angel King had many powers that Aki wasn't even aware of. Taking him on with the minor magic spells he knew would be like throwing a paper sword at him.

He found the vial for the transformation and offered it to Haru first. "But for now, let us live as normal people for a day or two."

AzuraX
*^_^*

Old 04-06-2013, 03:23 AM

Haruka looked at Aki sadly and gripped his shirt. "I know.... I know you would. But that's what I'm afraid of Aki... You could die trying to fight my father you know? Angels have always been the best in the craft of war. Not to add that you are going against my father. Even if you somehow beat him, your head will have a big price on it for going against the king. I don't want you to be in more danger than you already are."

She sighed sadly and sat up painfully. She gently took the vial in her hands and brought it to her mouth. She took a swallow of the potion while trying to hold back tears. She then soon transformed into a human, coughing softly. "I'll never be able to get used to that taste."