The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 04-07-2013, 12:31 AM

Shroud of the Avatar is a whole new generation of game being created by Richard Garriott (also know as Lord British). Not only did he reshape the beginning of the gaming industry, but his goal is to yet again reshape the gaming experience.

Recently he placed Shroud of the Avatar, his new 5 part series, in the kickstarter for us to help in not only the creation but the guidance of the game to ensure it is the best game possible.

It is an RPG style game that I am very much looking forward to. Anyone else looking forward to it or going to be playing the Alpha/Beta? :O

Risque
bing chilling

Old 04-07-2013, 07:21 AM

wagon: would love this.
I was too young when Richard Garriott was really pumping out games, but I am really excited to see how this turns out. Will most likely be playing it once it's released.

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 04-07-2013, 07:27 AM

They're currently drinking booze and racking up money on live 24/7 cam XD
Shroud of the Avatar Live Dev Cam! - YouTube
Utterly hilarious

I may have been too young, but this man's games raised me :)

wagon
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-07-2013, 06:08 PM

Whoa I wasn't aware of this, I'll have to keep an eye on it. I love the Ultima series, I spent so many hours logged into Ultima Online when I was younger :O

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 04-07-2013, 08:53 PM

It's a definite must. :)
Eventually if enough people play it I'll try and start a hangout for it so we can talk of the game and help defend Lord British