Lokinta
('•_•)/ hi.

Old 04-13-2013, 03:11 AM

Hello!
Well, I'm a new user. I previously had an avatar at TinierMe, which has closed. (Hope it's alright that I refer to it here and post some images. If not, please just ask me and I'll remove it and work something else out for this thread.)
Here are some examples of how my favorite outfits looked. I was hoping some experienced Menes could help me identify some items to get my "look" back? Or better yet, to develop and improve it here at my new home! The first one (blue and orange yukata) and the last one (fantasy silly bunny girl) were my top favorites and would be my priority to piece back together.

Also, please suggest some items that have birds? I love birds but a search for bird and birdy items gives only a very limited result.. that can't be right.. right?

Thank you so much for any item suggestions / dream avatars you can make to help me out! I don't have gold or rewarding freebies to give to pay you back right now, but you'll have my gratitude and loyalty!

bloodstainedwings
"avagasm"

Old 04-14-2013, 01:06 PM

ok lets see what i got up my sleeves...

there are lots of poofy skirts you might be interested in. the lolita ones and the ayumui ones come to mind first. i would also recommend getting the imperial regality CI as it has head wings and ankle wings that you might be interested in. as for birds, im afraid your right, there is a limited supply of birds on meme... there is the DayDreams CI that has birds in it, the Winter birds EI that has lovely blue birds in it and a variety of chickens ranging from rubber to chicks. there is a nice bunny that you can get though.

if you would like, i can try to make you a dream avatar.... give me a few moments though ok? and i dont need gold as a reward for making a dream avatar, your gratitude is enough for me.

Items Used:
Winter Birdies
Riviera top - white
Chest Jewel-Minty
EGL Pink Corset
Tropical Teenie Skirt
Matilda Floral Bathing Skirt
Floral Leg Ribbons
Daisy Shoes - white
EGL Pink Socks
Ayumui's White Skirt
Pink rose head garland
Dove Wings

items used:
Equipped Items
Attack of the Musical Notes
Stormy Heart Pillbox Hat
Basic Winter Headband
Paved Path
Pagoda view
Koi pond - blue
Snowy Ankle Socks
Orange Bathing Blouse
Tangerine Organza Hairpin
Riviera wedges - mango
Orange Wokou Sash
Blue Sakura Yukata
Winter Birdies

if you would like some more suggestions, please feel free to stop by my advice and suggestions thread, or ping me here! :) i hope this helped.

Last edited by bloodstainedwings; 04-14-2013 at 01:29 PM..

Lokinta
('•_•)/ hi.

Old 04-15-2013, 12:55 AM

Woh, I love em! I'm gonna screenshot this info for posterity since this forum is only for temporary threads.
I so much appreciate your kind and thoughtful response!
And LOVELY renditions of the avis for me. Thank you thank you!

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 04-15-2013, 01:01 AM

oh my they are beautiful!

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 04-15-2013, 09:13 AM

For some of the other items I see in your TinierMe avatars,
the music notes can be found in a CI called Jamming with Yumeh,
the hand-held shamrock an EI called Luck of the Irish,
the orange and yellow flowers on the ground from EI Spring glade,
and the rabbits from the EI Bunnies.

There're a variety of bunny ears around the site, so it'll depend on which type you might be interested in.

Hope that helps! :)

bloodstainedwings
"avagasm"

Old 04-29-2013, 09:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lokinta View Post
Woh, I love em! I'm gonna screenshot this info for posterity since this forum is only for temporary threads.
I so much appreciate your kind and thoughtful response!
And LOVELY renditions of the avis for me. Thank you thank you!
no problem. if you want any more just let me know in my thread or just send me a message. i'll be more then happy to.