Sereh
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-21-2013, 01:18 AM

Welcome to Mirisaki's school for the gifted. Here is where all of those who can read minds or use telekinesis. (Just to name a few.) You have received your acceptance letter detailing where to go and when you need to be there. So we hope to see you soon!

Code:
Character profile.
Name:(First, last)
Orientation: 
Description: (Picture or written)
Ability:
Bio:

---------- Post added 05-20-2013 at 09:30 PM ----------

Name: Myuu Saito
Orientation: Straight
Description:
Ability: Telekinesis
Bio:Myuu found out she had telekinesis one day when she couldn't reach something. She stare at it, wishing she could reach it when, out of no where, it flew to her hand. She blinked and stared at the object in her hand, wondering what just happened. Not long after that she started using her mind to get all kinds of objects that were out of her reach, but only when she was alone.

Last edited by Sereh; 05-21-2013 at 01:35 AM..

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 05-21-2013, 01:39 AM

Name: Calcifer Archer
Orientation: straight
Description:
Ability: Telepathy
Bio: Cal has always been able to read minds that weren't blocked and has been seen as a freak his whole life. When he heard of the school he applied so for some reason and has since found out that is was because he was gifted like everyone else.

Name: Finx Sunfara
Orientation: straight
Description:
Ability: precognition
Bio: Finx has had visions all her life mostly about people she cares about and always bad things. When she tries to tell them they never listen or act like she was a freak so she never tells anyone about her visions anymore. She found the school threw her grandmother who is a precog as well and went to the school when she was young.

Last edited by finx15; 05-21-2013 at 05:11 PM..

Sereh
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-21-2013, 01:47 AM

Name: Kuro Mishitaka
Orientation: Straight
Description:
Ability: Pyrokinesis
Bio:Kuro was hanging out with some friends one day when his body felt hot. He decided to head home and rest. On his way home his hand suddenly burst into flame. He jumped at the site and tried to put the fire out. He soon realized that the fire wasn't burning him and he stared at it. Soon the fire went out and he continued home, his mind full on what just happened.. He did some research and found a school that could possibly help him understand what he could do so he applied.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 05-21-2013, 05:20 PM

Cal stared at the school wondering how someone as old as he was had gotten into a school again he sighed and walked into the school and waited to be told which way to go.

Finx was sitting in the hallway of the school waiting when a guy come in younger then she was but he looked older then her especially since she was short for her age. She sighed this could be annoying if everyone was taller then her.

Sereh
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-21-2013, 08:10 PM

Myuu entered the school behind a boy and slowly made her way around him. she looked around the hallway, noticing a girl sitting on the floor, but not seeing anyone else yet.

Kuro walked into the school and stood next to the only other boy there. He looked around and sighed, seeing only two other people there. "Where are we supposed to go?" He asked out loud, making the girl in front of him jump a little.

Soon other students entered the school and started wandering the halls. The principle smiled as he felt the slight touch of each students consciousnesses against his own. Good afternoon student and welcome to Mirisaki's School for the gifted. If you would all please make you way to the Auditorium we can begin Orientation. He said to all the students using his telepathy, then showing each of them where the Auditorium was.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 05-21-2013, 11:20 PM

Finx stood and headed the way the voices in her head told her to go. It was weird but her grandmother had touched her thoughts once and it didn't bother her knowing what he had done.

Cal grimaced at the voice in his head *so that's what its like.* he thought to himself as he headed toward the auditorium for the greetings of whoever had talked into his mind.

Sereh
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-21-2013, 11:42 PM

Myuu jumped at the sound of the voice in her head then followed the rest of the students to the Auditorium. She found an empty seat and sat down, waiting for the Orientation to start.

Kuro looked around as he heard the voice in his head. He saw that everyone was heading in the way that the voice showed them so he decided to follow every one. He entered the Auditorium and leaned against the wall in the back, waiting to see what was going to happen next.

The principle waited for all of the students to either sit down in a seat or stand in the back before walking out onto the stage. he smiled at he looked around at the students. [b]"Hello and good morning every one. Welcome to Mirisaki's School for the Gifted. I'm your principle Mr. Takanashi. Today will be a simple introduction of your teachers and a small meeting with each of you to learn what your ability or gift is." He said then let the teachers come out and each introduce themselves.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 05-21-2013, 11:50 PM

Finx felt herself go pale she didn't like sharing her gift she had only had bad responses when she told someone about her power. She tried to hid behind a guy with red hair knowing her dark hair would give her away.

Cal sighed he didn't like the idea of "Sharing" he felt that he should share with those he wanted to know not the whole school.

Last edited by finx15; 05-21-2013 at 11:57 PM..

Sereh
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-22-2013, 12:25 AM

Myuu looked down. She wasn't sure if she liked the idea of sharing her gift with people. She looked up as the teachers finished introducing themselves and all sat in seats.

Kuro looked at the principle. He thought about what the principle would say once see saw his 'gift', causing him to chuckle a little. "Well this could be fun." He said quietly.

The principle watched the students reactions as he said that they would be sharing what their ability was with him. He could sense a mixed reaction to what he said. He knew some people weren't going to want to share their ability. He stood up and greeted the students again. "The assembly is over, for now you may check out the school and check out your dorm rooms. I will be in touch when I'm ready to speak with you. Good day to all of you." He said then dismissed them.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 05-22-2013, 01:24 AM

Finx sighed she wasn't shy but how do you start a conversation was not a subject she had taken in school and passed. She saw a girl and knew it would be easier to talk to her. "Hi I'm Finx." she said sliding down so she could be near the girl.

Cal stood and decided to walk around he didn't like meeting people and usually stuck to himself and the people he knew.

Sereh
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-22-2013, 01:48 AM

Myuu looked over at the girl that sat next to her. She smiled shyly and held out her hand. "I'm Myuu. It's nice to meet you Finx." She said then looked around at the rest of the people there. "I didn't think there would be this many people here." She said then looked back at Finx. "Can you believe that they actually have a school for people like us?" SHe asked.

Kuro sighed as he left the Auditorium. He looked around the halls then started walking around, smiling every now and again as he made eye contact with people.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 05-22-2013, 06:43 PM

"Yeah my grandmother come here and when she found out I was like her she told me all about it." Finx smiled softly "It's suppose to be really nice."

Cal found himself at the boys dorm wondering who he had managed that when he had been heading for the kitchen for something to drink. With a shrug he went in and found the fridge which was stocked with stuff.

Sereh
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-22-2013, 07:28 PM

"Oh neat. I'm the only one in my family with a gift." Myuu said and smiled at Finx. "I hope it is nice here.I'm wondering how they'll divide us up into our classes." She said and looked back toward the last few people still in the Auditorium.

Kuro made his way to the male dorm's, looking for something to keep himself busy. He went into the kitchen area when his stomach growled and saw someone in there. "Hey, You new here too?" He asked as he recognized the guy, remembering he was the guy that he saw when he first entered the school.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 05-23-2013, 12:25 AM

"It would seem that way." Cal said cracking open a soda and taking a sip "At least that's what they tell me." he grinned.

Finx shrugged "I don't know I guess well have the same class's except for class's that are made for certain gifts." she sighed then gasped as her vision started to tunnel "Oh crap!" she couldn't fight it and she knew so she let her vision pull her under.
She was standing on a street corner and so was her mom who was waving down a taxi. She got in the taxi and they pulled away. She saw bright headlights and heard someone screaming. As she come to she realized that it was herself who was screaming.

Last edited by finx15; 05-23-2013 at 12:30 AM..

Sereh
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-23-2013, 01:03 AM

Kuro laughed. "Same here." He said as he grabbed a drink from the fridge. "I wonder when we'll be called in to see the principle about taking about our 'gifts'" She said and leaned against the counter.

Myuu looked at Finx, worried about what happened. "Finx! Are you alright?" She asked, unsure of what to do. She rested her hand on Finx's back trying to calm her.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 05-23-2013, 01:28 AM

"Hopefully sooner than later." Cal said sitting down "I just think its weird that we have to tell him."

Finx blinked at her "I'm alright." she managed after taking a few deep breath. "I need to see the headmaster." she got to her feet. "I promise to explain later." she hurried off finding the headmasters office just were her grandmother had said it would be. "Headmaster I had a vision and I don't know what to do." she said she didn't have her phone on her it was with her stuff in her dorm room wherever that was.

Sereh
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-23-2013, 02:25 AM

"Yeah I don't get it either. I haven't told anybody about my 'gift'. I'd rather keep t to myself." Kuro said as he took another drink from his cup.

Myuu nodded, still worried. [b]"I'll....I'll be in the girls' dorm when your done."[b] She said as she left the auditorium and watched Finx left down the hall. She quickly left and looked for the girls' dorm, eventually finding it.

"Come in Finx. Tell me about your vision." The headmaster said as he stood up and opened the door for Finx. "What was it about?" He asked her.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 05-23-2013, 11:36 PM

Finx sat down and told him "It will happen they always do." she sighed "Why don't people listen?"

Cal shrugged "I feel the same way no one knows my gift and I want to keep it that way till I know I can trust people."

Sereh
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-24-2013, 03:33 AM

Myuu paced around the dorm as she waited for Finx to get there. She didn't know her that well but she still was worried, wondering what happened to Finx.

"I haven't even told my parent's about what I can do. They think I've gone to live with a friend for the time I'm here." Kuro said. "Oh I'm Kuro. Nice to meet you." He said as he held out his hand toward the guy.

The headmaster looked over at Finx. "Tell me what you say Finx. What happened. If we know about it we might be able to prevent it." The head master told her as he leaned against his desk. "You won't be made fun of or ridiculed for your gift." He told her.

Last edited by Sereh; 05-24-2013 at 03:37 AM..

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 05-28-2013, 08:00 PM

Finx hesitanly told him it felt weird just coming out and saying what she had seen. "i don't know what to do." she said when she was done telling her vision.

Cal nodded "I understand that. I'm Calcifer but call me Cal." he shook Kuros hand

Last edited by finx15; 05-29-2013 at 06:16 PM..

Sereh
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-31-2013, 02:52 PM

The headmaster looked at Finx for a minute. he leaned forward and told her. "If you would like we can go contact your mother to make sure that she's alright. How far in the future do your visions show you? He asked her as he sat back in his seat.

Kuro smiled and shook Cal's hand. "Its nice to meet you Cal." He said the took another drink.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 05-31-2013, 05:45 PM

"it depends i don't really know how to tell when my visions are happening." Finx admitted despite her grandmothers help she had never been able to examine her visions after they happened.

Cal nodded "It's nice to meet you too i guess."

Sereh
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-08-2013, 07:27 AM

"Alright, we'll contact your parents and let them know about your vision. Everything will be fine I promise." The headmaster said as he stood up and gave Finx a comforting smile.

kuro finished his drink and went to the kitchen door. "Well I'll see you around Cal" He said as he waved and left, deciding to walk around the school some more.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 06-13-2013, 12:34 AM

Finx nodded "I hope so." She stood "I'm going to go to my room know." she headed off and slammed right into Kuro "Sorry." she said flushing embarissed