Kin-Akari
Pheonix Lover

Old 04-14-2012, 04:51 AM

@Suzu: Playin' with a CI. >.> I've almost got something more pheonix-y though . . .

@Aozora: Yamazaki hunh? He's okay.

Suzu-Uta
FirelilyFae

Old 04-14-2012, 08:16 PM

ooooh! okay, so, I know there are a few oc's made for Hakuouki out there right? I've seen some. I'm 22, but I've really been enjoying making these OCs... I think I'm rambling, what was it I was actually trying to say?
Why can't I find OCs for Hakuouki? Is the age group too old for that?

And Kin, Rei, we need to get together and talk about our ocs so they feel a little less like my characters and a little more like our characters. :)

Kin-Akari
Pheonix Lover

Old 04-14-2012, 09:07 PM

@Suzu: Okay luvy. Maybe one evening over dinner?

Goblin Maiden
SUPAH KITTEH HAPPEH POWAH.

Old 09-18-2012, 01:06 PM

Seen it? Great! Do you love it, not love it? What's your favorite part about it... by which I mean, who's your favorite handsome fella? ;D Haha, but no really. There's so much more to it than hot anime men... action, politics (that don't make you fall asleep, at least imo), genuine relationships beyond "girl meets boy," etc. etc. So. Let's discuss the show here!

There's an English dub version out on DVD of Season 1 from Sentai, and the second season is due to be released in dub by December 25th of this year. I've heard mixed opinions of the voice actors... what do you think, if you've watched the dub? Do you prefer the Japanese dubs?

Last edited by Cardinal Biggles; 09-28-2012 at 01:34 AM.. Reason: Thread Merge

Suzu-Uta
FirelilyFae

Old 09-19-2012, 07:50 PM

Hakuouki is coming out on the 25th! Yay!

Goblin Maiden
SUPAH KITTEH HAPPEH POWAH.

Old 09-20-2012, 06:43 PM

Omigosh why didn't I see this thread before. *falls all over the thread and hugs it*

OKITAAA. SAITOOO. And pretty much everyone else in the show too. :) I really like this series because it's not just about getting the guy (though that's a huge plus too, haha... hopeless romantic right here). The characters have relationships with each other and there's a bigger story to it all. I haven't watched a lot of anime with this kind of... I dunno, maturity about it? Or else I just haven't been able to find a lot of it. :P Anyway... history, swordfights, handsome men... what more could you ask for? XD

ISOS Duke
is a Special Pants

Old 11-08-2012, 06:38 PM

I knew it was a good idea to look further in this forum XD

How can one pick the sexiest man of all of them?! If I had too... Oh goodness, please don't make me! I don't know, though Saito is currently my temp account's background on another RP site XD

Has anyone seen the English dubbed version? I usually only want the subbed so I'm not sure... If the English is any good, I may consider getting the DVDs.

Also, the game! Is that something available through the PSP market (or whatever it's called) or is it a disc game? My PSP has been dead for a LONG time but I'd be willing to charge that baby up for this XD

Kin-Akari
Pheonix Lover

Old 11-09-2012, 03:55 AM

@ISOS: I heard from meh buddy Suzu that the English version wasn't very well executed and the voices didn't match. However, it was still worth buying because it came with the Japanese version.

And Hakouki is sold via disc at GameStop, but you may have to order it. Now that the Vita is out, I don't know if you can find it in a lot of GameStops.

ISOS Duke
is a Special Pants

Old 11-09-2012, 12:45 PM

There seem to be a lot of things that GameStop doesn't have much of anymore. I shall do some research and should I find a site that sells the game, I shall post a link for this interested.

---------- Post added 11-09-2012 at 07:59 AM ----------

It looks like GameStops website still sells it, or at least they say they do. I'm not super certain as to if they say something is sold out seeing as I just ask my brother if he can get it at his work. As promised, the link above is for the page with the game.

Kin-Akari
Pheonix Lover

Old 11-10-2012, 01:32 AM

Usually GameStop is pretty good about saying if they can or cannot get it.

I'm hoping that they release the other games in the series in America.

ISOS Duke
is a Special Pants

Old 11-10-2012, 02:07 AM

Which other games? O.o

Kiba_Ryuun
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-11-2012, 02:34 AM

Never heard of that, but now I'm intrigued! Definitely putting it in my To Watch list. So glad I clicked your thread XD

Suzu-Uta
FirelilyFae

Old 06-20-2013, 01:16 PM

Oh my goodness, the english dub is SO bad. Naturally the DVD's come with the japanese version, and I'm all over that. We do have the psp game-from gamestop. It's pretty good. We are working on writing it all down so that people can read through the game without needing to buy it (it's just so expensive for text scrolling). The little art book comes with the game too, and while it's just the stills from the game, it was totally worth the entire game price. I believe it also came with a game soundtrack, which isn't interesting in on it's own. Love of the anime/game does make it something we pop into the cd player though hahaha.

As for which man I like best? I'm actually a Harada kind of girl, though naturally I'm a fan of Saito.