Old 07-27-2012, 10:02 AM

Just wanted to say I love your art style. It's so pretty~

`Rockstar
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-10-2013, 11:59 PM

Reopening after nearly a year
please dont be too hard on me mene ಥ◡ಥ

edit;;
I'm never sure if I should have this style of art in this subforum or the Pixel/Other Art subforum?
If anyone could help me out with that, it would be great. I've offered this style in this forum forever, but I don't want to continue to do so if I'm actually operating in an inappropriate location.
I always thought that since I wasn't selling pixel dolls, the pixel/other art was inappropriate. i'm so confused and not very smart ಥ◡ಥ

Last edited by `Rockstar; 08-11-2013 at 12:20 AM.. Reason: subforum?

Tachigami
It's quiet, now.
Send a message via AIM to Tachigami

Old 08-11-2013, 12:22 AM

Hello! I'm jumping at the chance for a returning artist's work!

Request: This guy, please~
Offer: 500 gold?
Extra Info: He's not quite as 'cute' as the avatar makes him out to be. He's technically an adult, so a more mature template would be nice.

I hope you accept! And if you do and need more information, I'm happy to help~

Hadsvich
Maneki Neko Beckons

Penpal

Old 08-11-2013, 01:24 AM

REQUEST: I'd like Hadsvich or Itsuna~
OFFER: 500g
EXTRA INFO: All info should be in the thread~
Maybe put their name in the art somewhere though? o uo

I'm pretty sure your thread is fine in this forum. x'3
I thought the same as you. Since it's not pixel dolls, should be in this forum~

mewmew07
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 08-11-2013, 03:11 AM

REQUEST: My OC Zuney
OFFER: 3k
EXTRA INFO: none, but let me know if you have questions

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 08-11-2013, 04:15 AM

Hey Rockstar. Do you wanna try a phoenix?

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 08-11-2013, 04:56 AM

Haha you're probably already full but I'll put down my order anyways. :P

REQUEST: Serphia either outfit is fine but I would prefer her Angel and Reaper one. If you don't like her any of the OCs in the request forum would be loved <3
OFFER: 1k?
EXTRA INFO:
Nope, all the info is listed in the Art Request thread. ;3 If you have any questions feel free to ask.

~LONGCAT~
is Long

Send a message via AIM to ~LONGCAT~

Old 08-11-2013, 05:50 PM

REQUEST: my current avi please! :3 (I can get you a permanent image later today when I'm done work)
OFFER: 1k or whatever
EXTRA INFO: nope I'm easy.

`Rockstar
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-11-2013, 11:42 PM

Tachigami:: okay! I like drawing blondes o uo

Hadsvich:: eeek I love Itsuna's hair but I think i am going to pass for now ಥ◡ಥ thank you very much for the offer though!!

MewMew :: heehee hi there~ It's been a loooong time but I remember doing art for you in the past o uo
Zuney is really cute, but I have a tendency to use really vibrant colors for these doodles. Would it be okay if I maybe used colors that are just a little higher up on the saturation scale compared to the ref?
I don't want to end up doing it without you agreeing to it, especially since this seems to be a pretty big offer compared to my other ones.

Dystopia:: eeup I may be able to do one o uo it depends on how complex the rest of the character is I guess... it can take a while to do these, so the complexity of the character is sigificant. xD
I guess I might be able to though but I couldn't really answer for sure until I know your request. I'm not, at the least, unwilling ಥ◡ಥ

Seito :: eee she has such pretty hair * u* I don't usually like doing just black or white hair... I tend to like really COLORFUL hair (like teal hehe) but I think I would like to try out her hair style o uo

LONGCAT :: thank you for the offer but i'm afraid I'm not very good with black&white avatars ಥ◡ಥ I'm sorry but I'll have to pass

Payment policy:
If i've accepted anybody please do not send me a trade yet. Just wait for a couple of days until I get your art to you. If you like it, you can pay via the donation button under my avatar (heehee have i mentioned I am lazy yet?). If you don't like it, then you don't have to pay. c: simple and casual right guys? heehee

^ eventually I will put that on the first post but i don't feel like editing it just yet so i will in a little while

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 08-11-2013, 11:50 PM

\o/ Thank you for accepting. * u * I do hope you have fun with her hair. I agree she's got super pretty hair. xD

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 08-11-2013, 11:56 PM

@ Rockstar - The phoenix isn't attached to any character. Its just a phoenix. And I don't really have any specifics beyond that. Just a phoenix. xD Is that okay?

~LONGCAT~
is Long

Send a message via AIM to ~LONGCAT~

Old 08-12-2013, 01:59 AM

No problem Rockstar!! I understand how difficult working in whites can be. :3 I will still look forward to seeing what the others come out looking like!

Tachigami
It's quiet, now.

Old 08-12-2013, 05:42 AM

Thank you very much, Rockstar~! I've been looking for more mature-looking art of this guy for a while.

`Rockstar
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-13-2013, 05:11 AM

Seito :: I'm such a sucker for hair ಥ◡ಥ basically it's safe to assume that the hair in the request involved is going to be like 75% of the determining factor of whether or not I draw the character... it's probably my favorite thing to work on when I draw. o uo I wonder if that's unusual...? xD

Dystopia :: oh heehee I feel silly now
I may be able too, are there any specifications involved, (like the color for instance) or do I pretty much just have full artistic freedom?

LONGCAT :: eee thank you o uo if I have time, maybe in the future I may feel brave enough to give it a go? I'm just getting back in the saddle now though, so I don't want to sign up for anything that may be too rough for me just yet. ಥ◡ಥ Especially since I just signed up for my classes this new semester, and I kind of already feel like I've been put through the blender...

Tachigami:: woooo I hope I don't disappoint then!!
I don't know if you may want to check it out or not, but in just a little bit I'm going to update the first post to have a more recent sample. It's of a blonde male character who has semi-ish long hair, so there's a little bit in common between him and your guy. I don't know if that would matter to you but I thought I would give you a heads up all the same xD

It was my sisters character's birthday so I had to get it in by the end of today haha (deadlines are scary ಥ◡ಥ )

mewmew07
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 08-13-2013, 07:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by `Rockstar View Post

MewMew :: heehee hi there~ It's been a loooong time but I remember doing art for you in the past o uo
Zuney is really cute, but I have a tendency to use really vibrant colors for these doodles. Would it be okay if I maybe used colors that are just a little higher up on the saturation scale compared to the ref?
I don't want to end up doing it without you agreeing to it, especially since this seems to be a pretty big offer compared to my other ones.
It can be a bright, almost neon, pink if you'd like, no problem!

CosmicFoxKitty
The Awkward

Penpal

Old 08-13-2013, 01:00 PM

REQUEST: Any of these characters. Ashtyn would probably be the easiest XD
OFFER: 800 or more?
EXTRA INFO: I understand it will take time ^-^

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 08-13-2013, 09:23 PM

@ Rockstar - I'd like for it to be a firey phoenix. But that's pretty much it.

`Rockstar
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-13-2013, 09:39 PM

MewMew :: Okay, well in that case I would love to draw her for you!! o uon thanks for another commission Mew

Ashtyn Leigh :: I dont know maybe there is something wrong with my computer, but every time I try to click on the "5 characters" button, nothing loads?? And when I got to the right side and try to click on the different "sort by" buttons nothing pops up... D; Is the link funny or is my computer doing something odd? weeps im sorry ; ^;

Dystopia :: okay well that sounds really interesting... i've never drawn one before ಥ◡ಥ if you give me some time i may be able to do it!! if I do I will send it to you in a PM is that ok?

Tachigami
It's quiet, now.

Old 08-13-2013, 09:53 PM

Quote:
Tachigami:: woooo I hope I don't disappoint then!!
I don't know if you may want to check it out or not, but in just a little bit I'm going to update the first post to have a more recent sample. It's of a blonde male character who has semi-ish long hair, so there's a little bit in common between him and your guy. I don't know if that would matter to you but I thought I would give you a heads up all the same xD

It was my sisters character's birthday so I had to get it in by the end of today haha (deadlines are scary ಥ◡ಥ )
Wow, love the character! I can tell there's a little in common between the two, definitely. Although it really didn't matter to see or not, since I'd already seen your other things and loved those as it is.
But trust me, there aren't any deadlines when it comes to me! Take your time, I assure you~!

`Rockstar
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-13-2013, 10:01 PM

eeep that's nice of you, thank you for being so understanding!!

I want to do art for this site but I just hope people will realize that I'm a slow moving creature with a mind that is willing, but a body that still needs sleep every once in a while too hahah

Seito
Evil Overlord

Old 08-13-2013, 10:07 PM

Quote:
Seito :: I'm such a sucker for hair ಥ◡ಥ basically it's safe to assume that the hair in the request involved is going to be like 75% of the determining factor of whether or not I draw the character... it's probably my favorite thing to work on when I draw. o uo I wonder if that's unusual...? xD

xD Nah. maybe? Just a little. I love pretty hair but when it comes to art it's my biggest challenge. OTL I love looking at pretty hair but attempting it myself is hair-pulling. *snickers part the pun*

Tachigami
It's quiet, now.

Old 08-13-2013, 10:27 PM

Quote:
eeep that's nice of you, thank you for being so understanding!!

I want to do art for this site but I just hope people will realize that I'm a slow moving creature with a mind that is willing, but a body that still needs sleep every once in a while too hahah

Oh, I think you'd do wonderful art for the site! It's so well done I can actually see that a possibility. Although true, people tend to forget artists are only human and they need time! And time off of course!

`Rockstar
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-13-2013, 10:42 PM

seito:: oh gosh i do totally understand that though @__@ it's nice but time consuming, especially when you have to add all the little details for all the different strands and locks... eee so intimidating, but so fun when it's looking and coming out good while you draw it.

Tachigami:: oh heehee, I actually only meant doing requests on this site, not actually doing art for the site itself, sorry for the confusion. I can have really great grammar when I try but I've gotten into this thing now where I barely complete sentences correctly? And when I do, you'll be lucky if it's not a run on sentence @__@ So yeah sorry if I confused you~!

While I would be totally honored if they accepted me to do art on this site, I don't think it's something I would even actually be able to do... i'm no good with obligation as serious as that @___@ I just like doing the little silly projects I do for myself, like the making an army of the 2OOx3OO things hehe I just like doing them so much~ !!

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 08-13-2013, 11:16 PM

your art is super cute! Seems like you've gotten a lot of interest in your art already. I might come and ask for something at a later date when I'm not in dept.

`Rockstar
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-13-2013, 11:31 PM

Kat :: eep gosh thank you for the compliments o uo I'd love for you to stop by later and post a request, I'll hopefully be open for a long time!!