youralternatefantasy
Game Maker

Old 08-12-2014, 09:51 AM

Name: Mera
Looks: http://img-cache.cdn.gaiaonline.com/...BlueMage-1.jpg
Aspect: Of Hope
Small History: Mera comes from a world that was destroyed by the heartless and sadly didn't come back. She has been living in Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden ever since. She normally just runs errands for the townsfolk and makes what she can with her magic.

Last edited by youralternatefantasy; 08-12-2014 at 06:43 PM..

Cheshire_cat
*^_^*

Old 08-12-2014, 10:17 AM

Name: Nami Hamasaki

Looks: Long red hair, usually in a braid (rarely is it not, but when it's not, it's curly) and she's got grey eyes

Aspect: Of Dreams

Small History: Lived on a small world made up of small mechanical islands in the sky, which is taken over by the Heartless, and somehow wound up in the Coliseum, working for Hades.

youralternatefantasy
Game Maker

Old 08-12-2014, 06:53 PM

Mera had been living on Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden for a few months now. She had hopes that her world, full of magic users, would be restored one day. She walked into Cid's house because he had said that he had an errand for her to run. Sometimes it was just getting supplies for someone, other times it was killing some Heartless that had appeared.

"Hello Cid." She said and the blonde haired old man turned around.

"Hey Mera. I got an errand for you. Some Heartless appeared outside of the town, go and get rid of them would ya?" Cid replied to her.

"Sure, I'll be back soon." Mera replied and turned to leave.

"Also if you see Leon, tell him to get arse over here." Cid told her as she was leaving.

She left the house and went outside of town. She saw the heartless and shook her head before casting fire and killing some of them off.

Cheshire_cat
*^_^*

Old 08-13-2014, 09:17 AM

"It's nothing personal." Nami said, pulling her dual pistols and shooting them, right between their beady little eyeballs, "You're just in my way." As she blew the smoke away from the barrels and holstered them again before running off to find the relic Hades was looking for.

It had been an interesting ride. First the heartless came and they were barely repelled and then the Nobodies came and destroyed the city with Nami called home. She wanted to cry, but she didn't have the time, nor the want.

She saw a ball of magic hit a heartless and quickly looked in one direction before seeing that it was another girl, a mage it looked like, but Nami had to quickly get the relic and leave.

So like a shadow, she ran off, into what looked like an abandoned part of the castle.

Well, if there was a relic, it would be where nobody has looked.

"Leon, I don't think we should be here!" Yuffie said in a hushed voice.

"Yuffie, we have to get down there and find the damn thing before the Heartless do! Do you want them to get ahold of it?"

"Well, no, but I..."

"Follow me then. Mera will catch up soon enough."

Yuffie sighed with a huff, "Fine, Mr. Bossy butt!"