LonelyOtaku97
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-15-2014, 05:51 PM

Haha right well every sight has its good and bads even facebook. I've just seen the image of sherlock as smaug there.

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 08-16-2014, 06:24 AM

Same. xD I joined some groups on Facebook where they often post pictures of tumblr posts. xD

LonelyOtaku97
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-16-2014, 06:25 AM

Well facebook works to for sherlock pictures.

geminick
Art & BJD Nerd Deluxe

Old 08-17-2014, 05:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupiter View Post
When the first episode of the season aired, we all sat around to watch. I was a little skeptical at first because we've had a really great run of shit shows. Plus it was during the whole vampire trend, so I wasn't much in the mood. But my God, what a surprise! I really loved the cg effects, and the filming styles; it's not only very aesthetically pleasing to watch, but they added in some nice humor and great writers for the characters.

I'm entirely pleased with the show.
Thought I'd butt in as well, considering I found myself enjoying the show because of reasons stated very well in the post above! :)

When I first heard that the show would take place in modern day, I felt very, very skeptical to be honest, since Sherlock Holmes is all about the victorian era, which I'm very fond of, but it turned out that they've done a lot of research in order to adapt the show to our time! Very well done.

The actors are great, too, which only adds to the show's greatness. Sherlock (Benedict) is as snarky as I imagined him to be. I also love the fact that they've made him a "high functional sociopath", not sure why, but I think it's a nice detail about him.
Watson.... Wow. He's amazing. There's a LOT of attitude going on there, and I really, really love the way Martin portrays him!

Eh, sorry, turned out quite long.

LonelyOtaku97
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-17-2014, 08:09 PM

Your good I didn't watch Sherlock till I got out of the vampire craze and stopped watch true blood and liking Twilight. My professor was the one who recommended the show to me and I love it. The taste in shows has changed alot for me since i've started watching things like Sherlock and American Horror Story and Game of Thrones.