Silverbeam
Baby Godzilla

Old 03-07-2015, 08:35 AM

Jar of Stars

Every Day a Wish

Life can be a little rough so sometimes it's the little wishes or the little things you accomplish each day that can make the difference if we but remember. So I will be making a little wish every day or goal to accomplish, and for that accomplishment, I will make one tiny adorable origami star and put it in my special super awesome jar. I will also have a virtual jar here to help keep record besides doing photos of the actual jar on random updates. Feel free to follow my progress and perhaps do the same.

I will also post things I accomplished whether it be some artwork, a photo, maybe a story that touched me or helped me, or an update on my star jar.

Quote:

Why is one little wish important? Because that little wish is bigger then the world would see it as. I have several health problems, one being fibromyalgia, that make the average day into a war zone at times. I have to carefully judge how much energy and strength I have each day to see what I am able to do, so sometimes a reminder that you did in fact do at least something, can be very rewarding.

Now in all honesty will I likely have energy and time to do a post everyday? Probably not, but I will try and this will be a great place to remember all the accomplishments, big and small as I continue the year to look back on and have fun doing.

Silverbeam
Baby Godzilla

Old 03-07-2015, 08:43 AM

Star Bottle Progress:

Star Count: 2 stars

Last edited by Silverbeam; 03-09-2015 at 05:38 AM..

Silverbeam
Baby Godzilla

Old 03-07-2015, 08:43 AM

Reserved just in case...

(feel free to post after this!)

Silverbeam
Baby Godzilla

Old 03-08-2015, 05:22 PM

Forgot to post yesterdays wish... It was to start a RP on menewsha, and it was awesome....
today's wish is to survive from the late night of roleplaying of yesterday...hahaha... ah just kidding, mostly. It's to not kill my brother for doing black smithing in the garage (lots of loud metal and anvil pounding) after a late night of role playing.... hahaha... just kidding... maybe... ;)

Silverbeam
Baby Godzilla

Old 03-09-2015, 05:36 AM

Well I survived today and tomorrows wish is to finish the organization of the new clothing shelves that got started Friday. lots of clothes need to be hung up or folded... hopefully I will have the energy though as it would be really nice to get it done.