TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 09-08-2010, 05:20 PM

Welcome!

To the FMA in the 22nd Century OOC thread. Here's where you can chat all you like about the RP and get any questions cleared up.

The rules here are the same as in the RP, and as in the RP, I can change them at any time.

Same as in the RP, if you've got a problem with someone, don't battle it out here. Either talk to me about it to get it sorted out, or take it to the PMs.

If there's anything else you've got questions about, either post it here or PM me.

~TaiyoTsuki

Aimless.Wanderer
A.K.A ii-AznGurlDream-ii

Old 01-01-2015, 02:16 AM

Username: ii-AznGurlDream-ii
Name: Kira
Birthday: Unknown
*Military (Y/N): No
*Type of alchemy used: Alkahestry
Appearance: Has long jet black hair reaching her waist tied at the nape of her neck with a large white ribbon, bangs cut straight across her brow line. Her skin is fair with a deep red scar along her jaw. Her eyes are a deep purple, almost blue framed with thick dark lashes. She wears a simple long blue kimono top that hugs her torso along with white tights. She has an array of weapons that she carries with her in a utility bet slung around the waist. She binds her hands with white bandages and almost never takes them off. A sliver necklace with a small azure stone is the only accessory that she wears. She sometimes wears a gray cloak with an eagle on it, a symbol of her clan, and usually carries weapons shaped like fans in the large sleeves of the cloak.
Identifying features: Her eyes are a trademark of her clan; when she senses some sort of danger, her eyes can change colors from purple to bright red. (Will post a picture of her appearance later)
Personality: She is a rouge citizen of Xing, and is somewhat reserved and aggressive. In social situations, she will be the one to try her best to get out of it; she was always a loner. Her awkwardness works against her most of the time, however, and she will always dig herself into an otherwise avoidable situation. She works best when she is under pressure and doesn't bend to other people's commands. Other than getting a task down and worming herself out of a situation, she will not talk much. She had been recruited to the Amestris military many times (even though she is technically an illegal alien and wanted by her home country), but she had turned them all down, reasoning that since she hadn't been in a structured environment for many years, she wouldn't start now. She doesn't remember anything of her past, other than faint memories of her home covered in red and her introduction to a strange man. She has a soft spot for small animals, and sometimes keeps them in her satchel while she travels.
Other: She doesn't talk about her family and has no recollection of her past, so it is a trigger for her to go into a blind rage, often destroying everything around her.

Last edited by Aimless.Wanderer; 01-08-2015 at 01:52 AM..

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 01-31-2015, 09:17 PM

e_e Sorry I was AFK from mene for so long! But I'm back now I promise

In any case, she seems to be rather well-done. I don't see any problems with her, so I'll (hopefully) be getting her profile up on the first page before long ^^.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 01-31-2015, 09:55 PM

//Totally stalking the thread o3o, not in a creepy way though XD. I did a rp like this on roli for a while...but have not been on there in ages o.o....might give this one a poke.

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 02-02-2015, 08:36 PM

Oh yeah! I remember you!
*same person who started that thread as well*

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 02-02-2015, 08:38 PM

XD Really?! Lol well hello again!

TaiyoTsuki
Raging Asexual

Old 02-02-2015, 08:44 PM

Yep! Feel free to lay claim to any canon characters you want to play ^^

TejinaShinsen
phailing Ebil Dollie scientist
Send a message via AIM to TejinaShinsen

Old 03-19-2015, 05:30 AM

PM'd my app over. and derped with it sorry 2 messages!

*kinda hoping this one's not dead* Looks like it would be fun