Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 05-20-2015, 02:40 PM

So my name is (W/E my username says), just call me Angel or whatever you wish to come up with. Just be nice. I will post my examples to show you what I can do, but I don't know anything about prices. I will also post a list of rules since someone on another site asked me to do 11+ commissions and yea...I gotta find a way to do those over a time limit. Also keep track on what days I draw and you'll see what I mean soon enough.

Examples:
Rizu
Slay

Prices: Price your own.
Waist Up - 200 sketch, 250 ink, 300 color
Full Body - 400 sketch, 450 ink, 500 color
Couples are double. Groups depend.
Backgrounds are extra:
Simple Background - Add 100 , Detailed Background - Bribe Me

SPOILERX

Time Explanations:
-Morning-Afternoon = 9am-12pm
-Afternoon-Evening = 12pm-3pm
-Between 3:30pm-5:30-6pm (weekdays) I pick my brother up from school and have no time for myself or art until afterwards.

Warning: Weekends are usually BUSY for me, so I will probably not be able to draw with all that I do. ALSO at night I like to watch my shows or roleplay throughout, so if you wish to roleplay something message me with a pm. I roleplay off and on throughout the day too and there are days I do not care to draw or roleplay.

SPOILERX

What Sites I get on & the day I draw on each site:
Menewsha: ---Unknown Currently---
Sapherna: Monday Morning-Afternoon
Trisphee: Monday Afternoon-Evening
KOFK: Tuesday Morning-Afternoon
Roliana: Tuseday Afternoon-Evening
Unifaction: Wednesday Morning-Afternoon
SoliaOnline: Wednesday Afternoon-Evening
Eryna: Thursday Morning-Afternoon
Cadeon: Thursday Afternoon-Evening
Freebies: Friday

Friday is a whatever I choose to do day. Until I find a new site since I left GaiaOnline.

Last edited by Immy; 05-20-2015 at 02:43 PM..

Immy

Penpal

Old 05-20-2015, 02:41 PM

Art Progress for this site: (slots)
1) Ashtara_Silunar - Full/Color/Simple Background/Couple - 1200
2) OPEN

KEEP in mind it COULD take up to 2 days minimum to get your artwork done and a day or so to scan it in. ALSO with all the other artwork I take up on myself, it might be a bit longer but I will keep you posted. I WILL show a WIP before doing the rest too.

Finished Artwork:
N-A-T-M

AND NOW YOU MAY POST

UPDATES:

SPOILERX

Opened Shop - 5/20/15

Last edited by Immy; 05-23-2015 at 08:24 PM..

Ashtara_Silunar
*^_^*

Old 05-23-2015, 10:03 AM

Oooooh. *pounces on slot* Could I get full-body color art with simple background of my characters Ashton and Terry, please?

Descriptions:
Terry is late twenties, tanned, curly dark brown hair, brown eyes. Full lips, slender face, pronounced cheekbones. He has a transtibial (below the knee) prosthetic on his right leg, and has been out of the military for over a year. Wears lots of cargo pants, which unzip up the side for ease of access. Hair is easily tangled, and he wears loud bandannas that clash with what he's wearing. Likes greens, blues, blacks.

Ashton is also late twenties, a little paler than Terry. He has short, buzzed sandy hair (about an inch out of a buzz cut) and green eyes. He often wears leather jewelry (wide cuffs) or a leather jacket, and likes earth tones. He prefers earth tones, browns and reds and oranges. Has migraines and is permanently light-sensitive, so he always has sunglasses with him, if not on.

They are a couple, both ex-military, and are generally adorably sappy. I can answer any specific questions, and tacked a bunch of personality stuff further down, in case you want it.

References: (1)(2)(3)(4)(5)

ALL THE PERSONALITY DETAIL. If you care, I'm shoving this on here; if not, ignore away!X

Terry is an adorable dork. Quiet, kind, introvert. Has a walking prosthetic, a biking prosthetic, and is saving up for a mountain-climbing prosthetic. Loves the outdoors, and has been working hard on rehab so he can get back into hiking. Has dark curly hair that becomes a tangled mess when doing much of anything, so he often wears bandannas with interesting patterns (skull & crossbones! Kitties and yarn!) that tend to completely clash with the rest of his outfit. (Thankfully lover Ashton has little color vision in one eye. XD )
Terry has a small house with a garden out back. He has an extensive herb garden, and less extensive vegetable garden. He likes his books, and spends a fair amount of time reading on his back porch. Has been adopted by a gray mackerel-and-white tabby cat.

Ashton has been out of the service for six months. He has some extensive (but largely hidden) biological modifications – right eye has low-light vision but limited color perception, he has higher olfactory receptor density, and an active Jacobsen’s organ. He's the quiet, thoughtful type, doesn't speak unless he has something worthwhile to say. Very much a people person, loud when he does talk. Ashton has many grumpy opinions about all sorts of things, but he mostly keeps those to himself. He is excellent at debating rationally, but has to monitor his volume. He gets loud when he's around people. No hearing loss, just personality.
The mods, between light and smell sensitivity, mean he has frequent migraines that make being around people difficult. He's one of the few Dogs (aka modified soldiers) living in a city. Because of light sensitivity, he has to wear sunglasses with an extra-dark lens on bright days. Wears wraparounds. Has three good pair (day-to-day, car, backup in the nightstand) and has a box of cheap ones at home.
Because of the tendency to be overwhelmed by unfamiliar scents in the city, he always wears leather so he has something to focus on. Jacket in the winter, necklace and wide bracelets in the summer. Most of it's varying shades of brown, the jewelry dark with wear. When he wears shinies, they're generally gold or copper. He prefers earth tones, browns and reds and oranges.
He's currently working with the Kellton PD (KPD) as a scent tracker. Had trouble finding a job, and is happy to be useful and around people again. There is some argument (and some bad jokes) about whether he's considered part of the K9 unit or not.
He lives in a small apartment in a high-rise with concrete floors. He's casually moving his things over to Terry's and pretending Terry hasn't noticed.

Immy

Penpal

Old 05-23-2015, 08:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashtara_Silunar View Post
Oooooh. *pounces on slot* Could I get full-body color art with simple background of my characters Ashton and Terry, please?

Descriptions:
Terry is late twenties, tanned, curly dark brown hair, brown eyes. Full lips, slender face, pronounced cheekbones. He has a transtibial (below the knee) prosthetic on his right leg, and has been out of the military for over a year. Wears lots of cargo pants, which unzip up the side for ease of access. Hair is easily tangled, and he wears loud bandannas that clash with what he's wearing. Likes greens, blues, blacks.

Ashton is also late twenties, a little paler than Terry. He has short, buzzed sandy hair (about an inch out of a buzz cut) and green eyes. He often wears leather jewelry (wide cuffs) or a leather jacket, and likes earth tones. He prefers earth tones, browns and reds and oranges. Has migraines and is permanently light-sensitive, so he always has sunglasses with him, if not on.

They are a couple, both ex-military, and are generally adorably sappy. I can answer any specific questions, and tacked a bunch of personality stuff further down, in case you want it.

References: (1)(2)(3)(4)(5)

ALL THE PERSONALITY DETAIL. If you care, I'm shoving this on here; if not, ignore away!X

Terry is an adorable dork. Quiet, kind, introvert. Has a walking prosthetic, a biking prosthetic, and is saving up for a mountain-climbing prosthetic. Loves the outdoors, and has been working hard on rehab so he can get back into hiking. Has dark curly hair that becomes a tangled mess when doing much of anything, so he often wears bandannas with interesting patterns (skull & crossbones! Kitties and yarn!) that tend to completely clash with the rest of his outfit. (Thankfully lover Ashton has little color vision in one eye. XD )
Terry has a small house with a garden out back. He has an extensive herb garden, and less extensive vegetable garden. He likes his books, and spends a fair amount of time reading on his back porch. Has been adopted by a gray mackerel-and-white tabby cat.

Ashton has been out of the service for six months. He has some extensive (but largely hidden) biological modifications – right eye has low-light vision but limited color perception, he has higher olfactory receptor density, and an active Jacobsen’s organ. He's the quiet, thoughtful type, doesn't speak unless he has something worthwhile to say. Very much a people person, loud when he does talk. Ashton has many grumpy opinions about all sorts of things, but he mostly keeps those to himself. He is excellent at debating rationally, but has to monitor his volume. He gets loud when he's around people. No hearing loss, just personality.
The mods, between light and smell sensitivity, mean he has frequent migraines that make being around people difficult. He's one of the few Dogs (aka modified soldiers) living in a city. Because of light sensitivity, he has to wear sunglasses with an extra-dark lens on bright days. Wears wraparounds. Has three good pair (day-to-day, car, backup in the nightstand) and has a box of cheap ones at home.
Because of the tendency to be overwhelmed by unfamiliar scents in the city, he always wears leather so he has something to focus on. Jacket in the winter, necklace and wide bracelets in the summer. Most of it's varying shades of brown, the jewelry dark with wear. When he wears shinies, they're generally gold or copper. He prefers earth tones, browns and reds and oranges.
He's currently working with the Kellton PD (KPD) as a scent tracker. Had trouble finding a job, and is happy to be useful and around people again. There is some argument (and some bad jokes) about whether he's considered part of the K9 unit or not.
He lives in a small apartment in a high-rise with concrete floors. He's casually moving his things over to Terry's and pretending Terry hasn't noticed.
Seeing as this is boys love and I love drawing this style, yes.

Ashtara_Silunar
*^_^*

Old 05-24-2015, 02:04 AM

Awesome! :D

`Rockstar
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 05-24-2015, 07:04 PM

I like your backgrounds!
I don't have anything to request, otherwise I would totally commission you ʘ‿ʘ
as it stands, I'll just wish you luck! ❤

Immy

Penpal

Old 05-24-2015, 09:14 PM

thanks R.S.

Ashtara_Silunar
*^_^*

Old 06-24-2015, 08:03 AM

Any estimate on when you'll be done? Not trying to rush you, just curious. :)

Ashtara_Silunar
*^_^*

Old 07-04-2015, 12:35 PM

Wanted to let you know, I'm leaving for a trip tomorrow and will probably be out of touch until the 22nd. So if you post and I don't respond, I promise I'm not ignoring you.

Immy

Penpal

Old 07-05-2015, 11:05 PM

Thats fine Ash, I am currently having life issues and dealing with alot plus trying to get all my art done at once.

Ashtara_Silunar
*^_^*

Old 07-27-2015, 06:52 PM

Back from my trip, hope life issues aren't too bad. I can wait, just keep me posted!

Ashtara_Silunar
*^_^*

Old 09-25-2015, 03:02 AM

Any updates?