Lady Chello
Love's EvergreenGoddess!!!!!
Send a message via MSN to Lady Chello

Old 11-09-2015, 01:48 AM

Suddenly a rainbow light burst from the mass of darkness that had wrapped around Yume. The light quickly grew blinding as it faded into a soft glow Yume floated above the ground the dream crystal making it's appearance as well as her newly transformed self. Yume slowly open her eyes as she stared at the Nightmare seed. She held out her hand as a beautiful staff suddenly appeared from think air. " In the name of all the beautiful dreams I will punish you!" She cried out as she cried out once again. " Heart Song!" Suddenly a light came from her own staff as it seemed to gather power and intensity then suddenly it unleashing it engulfing the entire area in beautiful warm light.

The Nightmare seed screamed in pain as it was disintegrating. The wall of black thorns vanished as well as any trace of the Nightmare seed. As the light faded Yume feel to the ground weak as she tried to understand what had just happen. She looked around as she watched beautiful lights return to all the teachers and students. She smiled as she looked down at her hands as she transformed back. However the beautiful crustal stayed around her neck in it's golden heart setting. "What happen?" she asked looking around wondering if she was dreaming.

Ivan looked and screamed as he saw her. " No it can't be!" He screamed out as he jumped in front of Erik. He was thrown back as the wall of light hit making him scream out from the pain. He was forced to transform back to his human form as the wall of light finally faded. He was very weak as he tried to move but found it very hard to. " Ho-w? Heart song hasn't been used in thousand of years. How can this one girl summon it without trying? And the other she attacked upon transformation. What are these two?" He asked weakly.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 11-14-2015, 09:50 PM

"They one's we have been looking for." Erik smirked a little having transformed back as well. He helped his friend to his feet "we have to escape for now." he swallowed as the Phoenix girl turned towards them glaring at them she started to head there way hands clenching into fists. "Can you move?" he created a shield of shadows.

As Lori moved towards the boys her body transformed back living her blinking. "I don't know what's going on but those two definitely had something to do with it." she looked back to Yume the only sign of her transformation was a new small phoenix tattoo on her chest.

((My keyboard is being a butt.))

Lady Chello

Old 11-18-2015, 12:20 PM

Ivan nodded as he turned to leave. He lead the way to the parking lot and looked over his shoulder at the two girls. " This isn't over." He said coldly as he summoned his power over shadows and disappeared in them. He left his portal open for Erik to follow. For now he needed to rest and gather his strength.

Yume looked around trying to figure out what had just happen. She looked to Lori and then down to her new necklace. She stared at it as she tried to figure out what had just happen She snapped out of her thoughts as she heard people starting to move and wake up. Everyone was ok and looked confused. The principle came over the intercom and announced that the students where dismissed for the day and the school was going to be closed for the week so it could be investigated and find out what had happen. Yume felt really weak as she sat on the ground looking around happy not to see any of the black aura or the nightmare seed. She noticed that the two boys had vanished. She had a feeling this wouldn't the be last time she saw them.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 11-20-2015, 12:10 AM

Erik followed Ivan deep in thought. He glanced around the apartment they were renting for know and sighed sitting down "Who would have thought we would find the Phoenix and Dream at the same time...worst luck in the world." he grimaced. "This was going to be easy...now we need to rethink are plan."

"Now...what on earth just happened?" Lori examined herself. "Am I dreaming?" she frowned. "no because then you would be having the same dream as me." she looked to him. "Maybe it's a hallucination"

Lady Chello

Old 11-26-2015, 06:07 PM

Yume looked to Lori as she saw the new mark on Lori's arm. " You said Princess I'm not a princess. I think maybe we should go some where a little more privet and talk. " She suggested knowing that no one else knew about happen. "People will start staring if we keep talking out here." She said softly as she started to walk trying to think of a place the could go.

Ivan nodded as he heard Erik. " I don't know much about them what do you know about them? I know that the dream crystal vanished when the last sailor scouts failed. It can only be used by those pure of heart. I know that heart song is a legendary ability rumored to have once been used by the first Queens. Heart song gathers all the pure dreams and wishes of the people around the user and turns it into a powerful attack. After today we can defiantly say it's not a ledge anymore. The phoenix what do you know of her? I haven't heard many legends on the phoenix but I have a feeling you have."

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 11-26-2015, 10:14 PM

"We could go to the cafe up the street." Lori suggested blinking softly. "Or we could go to the library there are plenty of hiding spaces to talk with out being found." she chewed her lip and examined her new mark wondering what exactly had just happened.

"The phoenix is a far off planet that no one really knows. She creates fire that could burn a thousand stars if she doesn't keep it in check. Some myths say that she is exactly like a phoenix able to burn her age away but I have a feeling that's not true." Erik ran a hand threw his hair. "She could easily burn the nightmare seed even though its just darkness."

Lady Chello

Old 11-26-2015, 10:28 PM

Yume nodded as she thought about what Lori said. " The library them if we can find a place to be alone." She said feeling like they would need to be. Yume lead the way to the library. She looked at the map and found a room that wasn't being used. She walked in and locked door behind Lori so no one else could could enter. She then sighed as she looked at Lori's arm. " What happen honestly? You transformed and so did I but into what? Where did the monster come from and the strange powers?" She asked.

"Is that so. So is that girl the phoenix then? " He asked wondering if such stories could be true. He sighed feeling very weak. " Then we are going to need to gather stronger monsters if what you say is true. What is your will?" Ivan asked knowing that it was up to the prince to deiced what they did.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 12-03-2015, 09:48 PM

"I don't know but...it felt right." Lori rubbed her arms. "Like I had meant to be that person all along. As for the monsters I'm not sure but that also feels familiar." she frowned a little.

Erik sighed and then nodded. "We will need to find a water demon if we are lucky."

((Not feeling 100 percent I have a massive headache.))

Lady Chello

Old 12-04-2015, 05:29 AM

( I hope you get to feeling better. If you like in my next post I'll add a guardian to explain to the girls if you like. }

Ivan felt his heart stop as he heard what Erik said. " WHAT? " He said as he looked to the prince. " Have you gone mad? You can't trust them. We should keep to shadow monsters we know their loyalty. The other monsters have no loyalty to you. They only respected your father your majesty." He said as he clinched his feast and tried to clam down. He knew that he should go quiet. 'As you say. " he said feeling weaker. " I am going to rest."

Yume sighed neither of them learned anything more than they had started with. " I feel like we are still no better off than before. I wish we knew what was going on. " Yume said as she looked down at the strange necklace and the beautiful crystal. " I wish it could help us." She said as she sighed.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 12-04-2015, 11:26 PM

((I can't find a good one *pouts* maybe this one http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o..._1224599_l.jpg))

Lori shrugged and shook her head smirking a little. "If only we had a magic guide like most movie people do." she combed a hand threw her hair. "Maybe we can figure it out ourselves."

"You're right Ivan but what other choice's do we have?" Erik scowled. "With the Phoenix on her side Dream could destroy us with ease." he sighed running a hand threw his hair grimacing.

Lady Chello

Old 12-05-2015, 03:05 AM

Yume closed her eyes and sighed on last time. " I wish we knew what to do." She said as a bright light came from the Crystal around her neck. "AHHH!!!" Yume screamed as the entire room was filled with light. The light dimmed as a beautiful crystal Pegasus appeared before them. The Pegasus gave a polite bow and looked at the girls. "Please tell me I'm not dreaming this!" Yume said scared and in awe at the same time.

"Majesty's after so many years it is a pleasure to finally meet you." The Pegasus said rising looking directly at the girls. He stood tall and proud as he looked at them. " I am Dream catcher. The guardian of the dream world. You finally came you finally came to save us thank the stars. " He said looking at each of them seeing confusion. " Where to begin so much you should know so much you must have to ask of me. I have waited so long for both of you the entire universe has. In darkness we have been since the fall of Queen serenity and the Moon Kingdom. There are more of us who have been waiting. Oh the starts what joy the light is back hope we all have hope." He said meaning every word over joyed to see the girls.

"I don't understand what we are up against. They are two girls what trouble could they cause us. Your father has been ruling the worlds for how many years now. Why worry about two girls. You need to get your scepter if your going to defeat them. You need to transform and gain your dark powers. For now let's figure out how to get your scepter away from that malevolent sister of mine. There is no way she can control the power in it. The scepter was made for you and is yours alone to use. If we are going to stand against the Phoenix then we need you as your royal dark self not as this weak human form. I'm not chasing a water demon for you unless you go get your scepter and stop hiding here on earth. Your father gave your scepter away as punishment for you not punishing those dream creators. Show him that your his son and ruthless and take what is yours. " Iva said not wanting to face the girls nor the water demon alone.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 12-07-2015, 01:29 AM

"Those girls are more trouble then they seem." Erik ran a hand threw his hair then froze at the mention of his father and his scepter. "And what if I am not as ruthless as my father? What if I am more then my mother who was kind and more forgiving?" he mouth was set in a line.

"A unicorn...I need to sit down." Lori sat down taking a deep breath. "I have a question. What the hell is going on?" she looked at the unicorn. "First the passing out children, then us transforming, that shadow thing and now you."

Lady Chello

Old 12-08-2015, 01:12 PM

"So many questions so little time." Dream catcher said as he looked at them. " You are the warrior Phoenix or as most would know you as Sailor Phoenix. You see once long ago there where the guardians of the Moon Kingdom. They where given powers by the MoonKingdoms Queen thanks to her her crystal. The guardians soon came to be know as the Sailor Scouts. The Sailor Scouts job was to protect the universe as we know it from the evil of the negaverse. " Dream Catcher said as he showed them pictures and memories of each Sailor Scout and even of Queen Serenity. " For countless years the countless Sailor Scouts have protected the universe. However sadly this did not last as we had all thought it would. A monster far darker than any that had ever been seen rose up and struck the Queen as well as the other Sailor Scouts. The monster soon defeated the protectors and all the protectors of the different world that make up our great home. His power was Eminence he managed to even destroy the star seed from witch warriors like you are born. Or so he thought he had destroyed everyone. " Dream Cather said as he looked to Lori.

"The Phoenix is a powerful being that had chosen to finally embrace Queen Serenity and her Sailor Scouts. The Phoenix is very powerful and mysterious the planet that the Phoenix called home was one of the few that the Monster couldn't capture. So Queen Serenity sacrificed herself to save as many of the star seeds as she could in hope that one day new Sailor Scouts would arise to finish what she and the others could not. Many have been lost since then. The monster is known as King Numous has only gained in power since then. Darkness has taken over almost all areas of our universe. You may not see it at first glance but it's there. Humans hearts have become darker witch feed the King and all his minions. " Dream Catcher said as he looked to the floor rather sad at the fact. " Lori the Phoenix was who Queen Serenity gave the star seeds to. She had also given the Phoenix it's own Star seed and told it that when the time was right it would awaken it's own Senshi form to help battle the evil. The monster you faced today is but one of the many monsters that can be made or summoned by the other side. " Dream Catcher said.

His eyes then shifted to Yume. " Sweet Yume you are not the first Senshi to hold the dream crystal. Chibi Moon Queen Serenity daughter was once able to ask the crystal to lend it's power to her and her mother when they need it in battle. However you are the only Senshi who has ever been the guardian of dreams. Most Senshi get their powers from a planet and their powers are elemental base. You are a rare Senshi like Sailor Moon herself was. Your Planet is all the planets that hold those who can dream. Elysion is your true home majesty. Elysion has always been the kingdom of dreams. I am sorry to say that the great golden crystal that was once protected by Helios was destroyed yeas ago. However it would seem that the crystal took a new form in you." Dream Catcher said as he paused to give the girls time to digest everything he had said before he continued.

Ivan look over at Erik as he tried no to laugh. " If you are kind and forgiving then why are you working on the side of evil? Why not join up with those girls then and take out your father. " Ivan said as he sighed and shook his head. " Your mother was a good Queen and far better than your father deserved. However at the end of the day how can you sit here and let your people be ruled by a ruler that you yourself don't approve of. You are the rightful heir and with your scepter you could battle your father. If you don't like the way he rules things then change it."

Last edited by Lady Chello; 12-08-2015 at 01:30 PM..

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 12-12-2015, 07:17 PM

"I challenge them because they would get in the way of getting the scepter and they would never willingly give me there power and at the end of the day deep down I am like father in more ways then I care to be." Erik shook his head. "I wish mother was here to help and give me her advice." he gripped his hands into fist. "He killed her." he growled it out no one knew how his mother had died but there had been rumors.

Lori let out a breath. "It's official I've gone crazy." she stared at her new tattoo. "Why us though? They could have chosen any other girl...one's much more fit for the job. Like a gymnast or sword master." she ran a hand threw her hair. "And how do we save the whole universe we are just two girls."

Lady Chello

Old 12-28-2015, 11:22 PM

Ivan stared at Erik as he shook his head. " I think your wrong. I think they would help to take your father out. But maybe your right about the scepter. However maybe we are going about this the wrong way. Why not allow them to get on your father's trail? We can easily lead them to your father and his minions. Allow their powers to grow and let them finish off your father and then at the end finish them?" He said as he looked to Erik. " Either way we will have to fight them witch is a shame. That one was so beautiful."

Dream Catcher looked at Lori with understanding eyes. " Because you where chosen to be hero's. It is a great task to ask for any. You are the only hope that millions of lives have left. So many have been waiting for you. Your not alone you have each other and you have me. I will do my best to guide you both. I'm afraid because of today your lives will only get more difficult. Now that the King knows your alive and real he will do everything in his power to snuff out the light that you hold. "

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 12-31-2015, 02:59 PM

"This is unbelievable." Lori stood and began to pace. "Save the universe. How do you suggest we do that? We're just kids for one for two your a unicorn I'm sorry but those are very threatening. If we are the only hope left the universe is screwed. It might as well but it's hands up in defeat know save us the trouble."

"Which one?" Erik asked with a raised eyebrow. "Your right though...there powers aren't strong enough to take on my father if we want them to survive long enough to get there we'll have to try to protect them a little and maybe throw some of are weaker powers at them."

Lady Chello

Old 01-01-2016, 02:26 AM

"The phoenix she is beautiful. " Ivan said meaning it as he looked to Erik. " Let us rest for now and it might do us some good to try and befriend them and gain their trust. We have to watch them regardless why not spend sometime with them." He said as he thought about everything.

Yume looked up as she smiled softly at Dream Cather and Lori. " I'm not sure about any of this honestly. It's strange we don't have any memories. But after today I can't argue with you. I'm not sure if we can win or not. I'm with Lori all we wanted was to be normal girls. However after what we saw today it's hard to be normal. If your going to help us then we need to learn how to transform again. And about our origins. Teach us how to do what we did today but at our will and how to use attacks. I don't want a world full of those monsters we saw today.

Dream Cather nodded hearing both girls. He walked over and pointed his horn at Lori's mark. A beautiful broach appeared out of fire with the same mark on it. " This will help you transform. To use it you say, " Phoenix power reborn!" He said as he walked over and put his horn to the dream crystal. A beautiful light appeared around the crystal as it transformed into a crystal heart broach with wings on each side. " Dream crystal transformation!" Is what you say to use the power of the dream crystal. Now both of you try it and lets see you transform again.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 01-02-2016, 09:41 PM

Lori still wasn't sure about any of this but with a sigh she gripped the broach tightly half hoping nothing would happen she held it up. "Phoenix power reborn." she gasped as flames wrapped around her body surprised when none of them burned her. She watched hr clothes transform into the sailor outfit that had appeared earlier. Blinking she gave a little turn "This is unbelievable." she breathed brushing her hands over the material.

"Yes we could become friends with them." Erik mused. "You think the Phoenix is beautiful..." he thought about admitting that he thought Sailor Dream was cute but shook his head and smiled. "I don't think she would be your type but you could give it a try if you wanted to."

Lady Chello

Old 01-10-2016, 03:19 AM

Yume smiled as she watched Lori give it a try. " Oh wow your so cool!" She said meaning it honestly impressed with Lori's transformation. She looked down at her own broach. She gathered her courage as she stood and threw up her hand and shouted. " Dream crystal transformation!" Suddenly Rainbow light engulfed her entire body. She felt the warmth she had from earlier. As the light faded she stood there in the beautiful outfit from earlier. She looked over her shoulders as she saw a pair of wings. She was surprised as the staff from before appeared before her. She held out her hands as the Staff fell into them.

Dream Catcher watched and was very proud of them for at lest trying. " There are different attacks you both can do. For you Sailor Phoenix the first and simplest of yours is Phoenix Judgment. It is a powerful attack that summons a bombardment of fire at your target. Unlike the other Sailor Scouts. Each of your basic attacks is equal to the power of their most advanced attacks. Because you don't have other Sailor Scouts to help you I'm afraid. Use your attacks with care. They aren't anything to play with. " He warned as he looked to Yume. " Sailor Dream's your basic attack is Heart Song. It is a powerful attack that pulls the dreams and hopes of every living being. For now it is only pulling from you. But if you are in trouble you can ask for help from all the beautiful dreamers. " He said as he looked back to Lori. " Sailor Phoenix you as well can ask for help to increase the power of your attack if needed. You simple ask for people to lend their Justice hearts. "

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 01-19-2016, 03:00 AM

Lori ran a hand threw her hair. "Nothing can ever be simple can they?" she asked with a sigh. "It can't just be lift hand throw fire ball or anything like that there had to be another level to it." she toyed with her amulet studying with a frown. "Or just stab the enemy while they sleep."

Lady Chello

Old 01-22-2016, 06:18 PM

Yume couldn't help but laugh hearing Lori. " I'm sorry but you really are to funny you know. Besides honestly I wouldn't want to be anywhere near where those monsters sleep." She said as she looked down at her own Amulet. " Well I guess this solves one part of our puzzle. We better get home though. We have a lot to take in. Besides to everyone else we are still Lori and Yuri high school students. " She said as she looked to Lori.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 01-29-2016, 02:42 PM

"Your alright." Lori focused and untransformed. "That feels weird." She sighed. She dug out paper from her bag and wrote her number and address on it. "Here. Just in case you need me for anything." She smiled at her.

Lady Chello

Old 02-04-2016, 03:46 AM

Yume smiled and focused as her transformation vanished. It was slightly sad not to have those beautiful white wings. She smiled however as she nodded and pulled out a small notebook from her purse and wrote down her own information for Lori. "Here that way you can get a hold of me if you need to. Thank you Lori for everything!" She said as she looked over to Dream Catcher. " You are free to go with us." She said as she smiled warmly at the unicorn.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 02-12-2016, 01:16 AM

"Alright." Lori smiled and handed her a copy of her information. "I'll see you at school tomorrow then." she went off to figure out what had just happened. She couldn't really wrap her mind around all of it just yet.