star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to star2000shadow Send a message via MSN to star2000shadow

Old 05-06-2016, 12:57 PM

First and foremost, what you should know about me is my grammar, spelling, punctuation, and anything else sucks. I rp for enjoyment only, not to write a novel. If this is a deal breaker, please be polite and move on.

Second, I do mostly MxM (maleXmale, this means boys in love) Pairings. I have been RPing for about 12+ years. Mostly, my RP partners are on AIM, but I figured I could give mene a chance as my list of partners has shrunk as life dragged them away or they just stopped RPing.

Last edited by star2000shadow; 05-06-2016 at 05:33 PM..

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to star2000shadow Send a message via MSN to star2000shadow

Old 05-06-2016, 01:01 PM

My Skills

Well, I don't rightly know how to explain myself. I can do anywhere from a single line post if I can't think of where to go, to at least a page, or more. It depends on how far into the RP I get or how many ideas I have come up. I can juggle anywhere from one to more characters at a time. Usually, I will play several to keep the story in motion.

I'm a mixed bag on characters. Some are original characters I've created, others are canon characters from a lot of different areas, such as tv, movies, books, songs. It depends on what inspires me.

Last edited by star2000shadow; 05-06-2016 at 09:14 PM..

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal

Old 05-06-2016, 01:06 PM

Pairing Ideas

I like a lot of different pairings. Some consensual and some not. So, if you have problems with force, then say so or don’t come to me at all. Of course, I intend to keep it as clean as possible considering this IS on mene.

Here is a short list of what I RP in this area of ‘non consensual.’ Don’t be afraid to make suggestions though! I’m always open to new things.
Non Fantasy:

Bully x Victim

Teacher x student

Assassin x target

boss x employee

bad boy x good girl

Prince x rival prince[ss]

Waitress x customer

Dj x Singer

Serial Killer x Victim

Kidnapper x victim

Babysitter x Single Father

Servant x Master

Servant x Servant

Servant x master's Enemy

Cop x Suspect / thief / Victim

Other items:I play these

Violinist

Pianist

Harpist

Singer

Cook

Assassian

SlaveI like playing the slave 'nods'

Last edited by star2000shadow; 05-09-2016 at 12:35 AM..

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal

Old 05-06-2016, 01:10 PM

Fantasy:

What I RP in this area varies, this is just some of what i could think of or 'borrowed' from other user set ups. don't be afraid to offer an idea I most likely will go for it if i can get behind it.

Demon x Human

Vampire teacher x human student

Vampire/non human x prejudice human/magic user

Incubus x Human

Succubus x Human

Incubus x Succubus

Incubus x other kind of demon/creature

Vampire king x human prince

Hunter x hunted

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal

Old 05-06-2016, 01:12 PM

UnCategorized Ideas

Unplanned Pregnancy

Fan-based Crossover

Riot

Apocalypse

Arranged Marriage

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal

Old 05-06-2016, 01:14 PM

Fan-Based Ideas

Harry Potter (I tend to play Severus Snape and Draco Malfoy)

Anita Blake: Vampire Hunter (Novels By Hamilton)

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal

Old 05-06-2016, 01:16 PM

RP Threads I has Going and those I'm rping with.

Kat Dakuu x star2000shadow Private RP

Star & Kat Dakuu OOC

Last edited by star2000shadow; 05-10-2016 at 12:15 AM..

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal

Old 05-06-2016, 01:18 PM

Reserved for Canon Characters

I can play the Canon characters any way you want i just don't tend to do 'dominant' rolls. and none of what i write has to be how we play it its jsut backgrounds I've developed for the characters.. they can be played anywehre or in anything.

Severus (Severusa) Snape -

Wizard, Male

Submissive: Meaning in my world, he can get pregnant. This is how I roll. I like mpreg. Dominants are the ‘fathers,’ while submissives are the ‘mothers.’ It’s this mystical, instinctual thing I like to play with.

Basics of Sevy: A good guy in a bad situation / Mage / Potions Expert. In my happy universe, he did not die, but was seriously injured by that snake and left for dead. The person/thing that saved him can vary if it matters, otherwise it’s a close friend who’s Fae that rescued him and hid him from the fallout of the war ending. Severusa is his real name, he drops the A because it sounds too feminine (a friend of mine did this to him once in an rp and it stuck). He was abused by the dark lord more than the novels let on. Typical places where Severus ends up after the war: junkie in a bad apartment in America, club worker, in an isolated place/in hiding. He can either be at the bottom of the pit suffering, or in the process of clawing out of it to have some kind of a normal life. Any of these options are acceptable.

Draco Malfoy

Wizard, Male

Submissive: *see above for description*

Basics of Draco: Forget how the very end of the novel set up his life. It bores me. In the fallout of the war, he was captured/sold and became a slave. He’s quiet, reserved, a dancer, a singer, a pet. He might be in a place with little power, but he’s still smart enough to survive. He fears freedom though and dreads ever feeling home. I vary him as either half dragon or half angel, depends on my mood and what kind of wings I want him to have. Yes, I like him with wings.

Alexander Harris (Xander Harris)
Human/Hyena

Submissive

Basics of Alexander: Dear Xander, as of after the series, has discovered that his one-time possession with a hyena spirit is not one-time at all. The she-hyena has laid dormant until a close encounter with a demon almost got him killed. The she-hyena could have none of that and finally pushed to the forefront. Xander is not a were-hyena, he’s got a hyena spirit though. She’s a testy witch when she wants to be too, very demanding. It makes him more aggressive and more prone to animal behavior. However, she is not as wild as his first time around with her, she’s much more mellow now. She likes marshmallows.

Spike (William the Bloody)
Vampire/Squeezeably Adorable (No matter how much he complains)
Submissive (Ignore his glares please)
Basics of Spike: Free of Buffy, Drusilla, Angel, and everyone else who has made his life Hell. He’s managed to find his way to being a solitary vampire once more, thank whatever power was listening to his prayers (not that he would admit to praying). His best friend is death. No, really, he’s died once before, he’s met Azrael, the Archangel of Death. It’s a weird thing, but Azrael (played by a friend of mine) has helped keep Spike in line and helped him adjust to his chaos free life. Well, that can’t last forever, right? It’s bloody boring.

Drusilla (Drusilla the Mad)
Vampire/Seer
Submissive
Basics of Dru: Forgotten. Dru has no love now and the draw of blood has weakened. She barely feeds enough to survive, the thrill long gone. Spike turned against her, loving a slayer of all things. Her heart shattered, she walks. That’s all she does now. She walks. Through towns and cities, along back roads. She crossed the seas only to walk through more cities and villages. The visions, nightmares or dreams that they are, are getting worse. She pushes them back, unwilling to let even her insanity ruin her misery. But something is coming, and even she cannot ignore it forever.

Rupert Giles
Non-human / Male
Submissive
He was a Watcher, he still even lends advice as needed, but Rupert Giles has found that his own secrets are becoming a bit too much to bare. There’s a reason he’s always been better than most Watchers, more resilient, more able to survive, and smarter. It’s getting harder and harder to hide the truth of his heritage. He knows that eventually his own family is going to come back and bite him on the backside. With paranoia as his friend, he’s layered his home, now an isolated place, in wards, hexes, and alarms. Not always to keep something out, but sometimes to keep some things in.

Last edited by star2000shadow; 05-06-2016 at 10:41 PM..

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal

Old 05-06-2016, 01:19 PM

Reserved for Original Characters

I play a lot of non humans and I do a lot of 'Dominant and Submissive' rps but in my case the thing is to say who's able to get pregnant, mostly me cause i like Playing males but being able to have them have kids.

I'm also only putting up snipits at the moment.

Sasha:
Male
Non human (Non-human is, in my mind, a catch-all phrase for just not being human. If the character does not often specify what he/she is, then the bio will reflect this, so the rp partner can have some surprises for later.)
Submissive
Hair like blood, catish green eyes, this is a five foot nothin’, knife loving bundle wrapped in leather of attitude and trouble. He loves to haunt bars, adores his motorcycle, and is nomadic in nature. There are old demons, metaphorical and literal, on his heels. Independent and good at hiding, he’ll take the occasional odd job to clear out an Afflicted place (any place haunted or where inhuman things nest). He’s fast, deadly, and probably too much of a smart aleck for his own good.

Nick (Nicholas) Akasha:
Male
Non human
Submissive
Nick has wondered if his own floor length braid of black hair was long enough for a noose. As always, he will shake his head to dislodge such thoughts. It’s not that he wants to hurt himself, it’s just that the oddest questions get whispered into his head by all the distant voices. Nick sees so many things that he’s often blinded to the here and now. Not only has he known much, having seen the world flare to life with light, but he sees all that will ever be in the blink of an eye. He’s learned to guard himself. Always have a knife. Never look into a mirror. Always have a source of light. Never whisper in the night. The only thing he can’t see? Well, that’s up to you, the rp partner. What, or who, can’t Nick see coming?

Loki Goldeneye:
Male
Vampire/Healer/Non human
Switch (Someone who can be a dominant or a submissive. This is rare for me!)
Loki likes to pretend he’s a full vampire so no one will ask questions. The truth is, his mother was human, and his father…Loki understands why his mother walked off a balcony. He still resents her for leaving him with his father from a young age until he had the power to leave, whether the old man liked it or not. Loki has a natural affinity healing magic and a currently latent affinity for earth magic. He hides among humans as an average, night shift at the clinic, doctor to avoid suspicion. He can tolerate daylight, but does not prefer it. He’s calm, cool, and collected…when not faced with the truth of who and what he is. Tapping a human vein leaves him ill because of his own deep aversion to feeding. He avoids blood until the absolutely last second of needing it. He trusts no one and asks for nothing except to be left alone.

Honey :
Female
Non-human
Submissive
True to her name, Honey is sweet. She’s gentle and kind, soft spoken and loving. Sadly, this mentality has made her a victim all her life. More than that, her natural pheromones, as of yet unclassified as to what she is exactly, draw strong, dangerous people in and often cause them to be overprotective or harmful to her health in their obsessive reaction. She takes it to be a curse, not realizing that if she ever took control of her gift that she would be a powerful force to be reckoned with. She fears everyone too much, especially herself.

Raven Akasha:
Female
Non-human
Submissive
Raven is Nick’s daughter, not that he remembers it, which she’s perfectly fine with. She’s always been the loner, not wanting anyone to care about her because she does not want to care about anyone in return. She owes no one and likes it that way. She’s long legged, spiked heels and leather fun, if you can survive her. She’s wife and the only thing she really loves is the wind as she keeps on the move with her bike under her. She is not weak, she is not anyone’s victim. If she can keep telling herself that, maybe then she’ll believe it.

Last edited by star2000shadow; 05-07-2016 at 12:38 AM..

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal

Old 05-06-2016, 01:19 PM

Reserved 1

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal

Old 05-06-2016, 01:21 PM

Reserved 2

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal

Old 05-06-2016, 01:22 PM

Reserved 3

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal

Old 05-06-2016, 01:23 PM

Open

Feel free to post, ask questions, comment or even set up rps with me, I'll eventually get my character profiles done up and ether linked to my blog or posted in here somewhere. with links on the front page.

MistressLeopard
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-07-2016, 12:42 AM

Look at all the pretty rp characters! I fully endorse giving Loki, Honey, or one of the canon characters a ride. They're some of the most fun. I've been playing with them for years. I'm a long standing friend of Star200Shadow, and I can promise you all that her creativity is right up there. Her grammar, spelling, and punctuation might not be the best (I speak fluent Star-nese after 10+ years), but you will have a lot of fun with her characters. She can help make up fun worlds and is usually pretty giving in terms of rp. She won't judge and if she happens to make a mistake in her post, calmly tell her, she'll fix it and won't snark at you. You're safe as safe can be with her, but your characters are not! Muwhahaha!

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal

Old 05-07-2016, 10:30 AM

'giggles' Mistress.. and whoa you look good i love what you did with your character..

MistressLeopard
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-07-2016, 03:32 PM

If you like darker rp, then you want to play with Nick, Raven, or Draco. If you want something lighter...actually, nevermind, all these characters have dark pasts! Ten years of writing with them, I should know! But I can say you get more serious rp with the three I mentioned. There might be lighter times with the rest of them. It all depends on what you're looking for. Vampires are always fun. Star has more of them, she's just not sharing! Actually, she has a lot of characters, but these are probably some of the best she plays. If you don't like something exactly she's listed, ask her for other character suggestions, she is not lacking in the character department.

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal

Old 05-07-2016, 03:36 PM

'shakes head' And i can play almost everything I jus thave to be in the right mind set 'ndos'

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 05-09-2016, 12:22 AM

I'd be interested in anything music related or you servant/master's enemy plot. ^_o

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal

Old 05-09-2016, 12:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat Dakuu View Post
I'd be interested in anything music related or you servant/master's enemy plot. ^_o
Kat Dakuu: what role where you afte rand music related would be great i have tons of avis that do different music 'nods' violins, harps, piano's.. hmm i should go add them in somewhere.. 'nods'

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 05-09-2016, 01:01 AM

role for what thing? But I have various Oc's involved in music and I can always create new characters if that's the thing you want to do.

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal

Old 05-09-2016, 01:09 AM

Well are you the teacher? im not to good with the dominant roles but i can sure give it a shot..and we can do OOC in here that way we don't need another thread lol.. and im game for anything you wanna try and rp we can set up a thread, i'll probably link it to here so its easier to find and i have an example of star's rp style and such..'blinks'

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 05-09-2016, 01:17 AM

teacher?? I didn't say anything about teaching.
I mean, I stated two separate things I might be interested in doing since I don't think they'd necessarily mix. If we're going to do a music based plot, we still need to come up with what we will write.

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal

Old 05-09-2016, 01:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat Dakuu View Post
teacher?? I didn't say anything about teaching.
I mean, I stated two separate things I might be interested in doing since I don't think they'd necessarily mix. If we're going to do a music based plot, we still need to come up with what we will write.
oh sorry i think iw as fallowing another train of thought in my head um.. well what re you interested in riteing..give me some idea and I can help come up with something..

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 05-09-2016, 01:41 AM

Well, do you want to write in a fantasy or non-fantasy world? As far as music goes, I could use my blind were-bat, musician character. Various plots could be used there. I have a human pianist who I've used in school and also in the future where an accident made him unable to play the same. Could in theory become a teacher. Other than that, musician/manager or rival musicians could make a good plot. I have a plot in my request thread along those lines that I could grab if you're interested. That one is more rock oriented.

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal

Old 05-09-2016, 02:10 AM

oh i like the idea of the Blind Were-Bat..oh i so do..um maybe they meet i dunno becuase they use the same room but until then hadn't run into each other..

well we can tinker with it so sure go grab it 'nods'

just to warn you im more of a submissive player.. but i'd give it a shot i jus tdon't feel quite as comfortable playing dominants or know how to play them well haha.

Last edited by star2000shadow; 05-09-2016 at 02:14 AM..