Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 11-20-2015, 07:45 PM

(In about an hour or two I have to go to work. So I can post tomorrow unless I choose to get on my phone during lunch which depends on how hyped up or tired I am)

Ahna looked forward, she had been waiting a long time for them to have quiet time to talk, but even now she backed down from it. It wasn't like she wasn't ready for it after planning it for so long. "I'll talk to you about it before the night is up. But I can hear rain shortly away, we probably should get back sooner than later." Ahna was the silent ninja who had the best luck on creeping up on others without a jutsu or without even trying half the time. Which made it fun for her when she actually would 'try'. "I wonder what trouble Naruto is giving the Hokage right about now?" Ahna smirked wondering how long they could keep him in the village since he messed up on his last mission acting so rash when it wasn't needed.

Sasuke nodded ignoring Sakura "Good idea, I'll keep the fire going and set up around here for when they get back." Sasuke spoke watching her leave and knew that each of them had something on their minds lately. Sasuke waited until it was just him and Sakura at the camp while he sat down next to her. "Is something the matter?" he normally didn't get involved in anything that wasn't his business but this might affect the mission and he couldn't handle that.

Sakura sighed "All this time of me chasing after you and now that I have stopped doing that. You think something is wrong with me?" Sakura stood up "I'm going to go clean up in the river if you need me. Send one of the other girls if you wish, but I'm just giving up on something that isn't worth the chase. So excuse me." Sakura didn't take her other clothes with her as she walked off having already sent her note out ready for the time to come.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 12-14-2015, 06:10 AM

Kakashi frowned a little, under his mask and sighed quiet when Ahna fled from the topic she had brought up. He nodded and looked up at the sky with a neutral expression. "Yeah..if the kids managed to make a fire, it won't last long in rain." Kakashi spoke casually, then glanced at his partner. He couldn't help but chuckle lightly and look forward once more. "All I know is that I dunno how he keeps up with that kid." He said, smirking under his mask.

---

Silver reached a small clearing not too terribly far from the camp, but far enough to where she could have a moment of privacy and leaned up against the trunk of a think tree. Silver tightly clutched the jacket sleeve which hid her 'cursed' arm and stared up at the slowly darkening sky. 'Damn you Orochimaru for giving me this curse mark!' Silver thought bitterly, using most of her will to keep from crying out in agony and anger. She thought she could hear the snake demon even though he was nowhere to be seen, or heard, but still looked around with nervous eyes. Because of the vemon in her arm, she did start hallucinating. Having seen the snake demon talking to her in flashes- where he was there one second and gone the next, reminding her of the deal she had made and some other things that she tried to ignore. Finally, her nerves and mind could no longer take the strain and she weaking made her way back to the camp where she passed out as soon as she could see the camp fire.

(sorry for the wait ;~;)

Immy

Penpal

Old 12-14-2015, 11:07 PM

(I do not mind waiting just makes me more eager for a post when you do post. So let me see if I can find something to post lol)

"I don't know, but you do pretty well with him too. Not many can handle that kid like you and the hokage can. He seems to listens you alot more than the Hokage too. He admires you while learning without realizing he is." Ahna spoke as they came up to the clearing.

Sasuke heard Silver's footsteps looking over as soon as she collapsed. He caught her before she had hit the ground "Hey, Silver?" he sighed 'Dammit, the hell am I supposed to say to the other two?' he thought to himself as he picked her up carrying her back to the tent like base laying down his comrade. He covered her up after taking her shoes off checking for a fever. No fever, not sweating, but something was still wrong. He started checking for any wounds wondering if someone was attacking them. Sasuke noticed no wounds not checking everywhere, but noticed foot steps and could hear his sensei's coming closer. He stayed with her keeping an eye on the fire then stood up after brushing some hair out of her face. He sat by the fire keeping it going until the others arrived.

Before they reached the camp Ahna kissed Kakashi on the cheek and then walked ahead smiling as she sped up "Come on, Kashi. We don't wanna be beat by a storm." she winked unable to help but laughing a bit as she advanced forward.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 12-23-2015, 04:58 PM

( Immy: posted~)

Kakashi couldn'y help but chuckle when Ahna mentioned his relationship with Naruto, and rubbed the back of his head. "The kid just needs someone to listen..and be there to keep him in line. He never had that growing up." He said in a low, calm voice as they came to the clearing.

---

Silver did not stirr as Saskue carried her to the shelter Ahna had made for them. She did groan quietly as he checked her for a fever and wounds, as a way of her body letting him know that she was in fact in pain- just not as much as she was actually enduring even through her unconsious state.

Kakashi, caught off guard by Ahna's kiss to the cheek, paused for a moment and just simply watched Ahna walk ahead for a moment. Smirking beneath his mask, he followed his partner to the camp, staying quiet as Ahna commented about the storm.

Immy

Penpal

Old 12-23-2015, 07:01 PM

Sasuke hadn't left her alone for too long, only a few moments until he returned wondering why she had out of the blue just caught a fever. He bent down next to her taking a cool rag placing it to her forehead, this was going to slow down their mission, but they could only stay one night. They would have to start moving again by morning and he wasn't sure what to say to the adults when they returned. He started checking for any wounds, she must have gotten hit, stung, or bitten to be thrown into such a state so quick.

Once they made it back to the sight of the fire, Ahna noticed no one was sitting around it wondering "Sasuke? Silver? Sakura?" she stopped looking around then back to the hut seeing Sasuke sitting inside. "Kashi, doesn't this seem odd that no one is outside?" she asked walking over curiously seeing Silver with a rag on her head and looked like she was in pain. "What happened?" Ahna didn't see Sakura at all or sensed her no where around, even if she was in water she would have been rather far away or highly advance to hide her chakra level from her.

"I don't know she came back after going to get some wood or something and passed out once she made it back to the clearing. I caught her and brought her back, but I still don't see a wound. She was soaking wet when she came back, I think she just has been pushing herself too much lately. Not eating much, over working herself, and the rain probably made it worse." Sasuke was lying about the rain part, but Ahna wasn't going to say anything as she sat down next to Silver. Ahna was good at healing, maybe not the best, but good enough to hopefully ease the pain.

(All the kids have "S" for the start of their name XD)

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 12-25-2015, 08:49 PM

(xD)

When Saksue went to check her for possible wounds, bites, or stings- and his hand barely brunshed over her cursed arm, she could not hold back a whimper of pain. But she did not waken. Her curse was the cause of this. "Saskue...?" Her quiet voice questioned in her 'sleep'.

Kakashi glanced around curiously when they reached the campsite. "Yes..it is odd. Saskue usually keeps watch- even if the girls are bathing." He answered Ahna quietly. Kakashi followed Ahna to the hut to possibly question Saskue. When he saw Silver with a rag over her head, worry flooded over him. Listening to Saskue's words, he raised a curious eyebrow. "It hasn't started raining yet." He said in a low voice. Seeing how he and Ahna were still dry even though they had been hunting. Kakashi lightly placed a hand on Ahna's shoulder, having an idea on what caused Silver's state. "Ahna..take Saskue and scout the area." He said to her in a low, calm voice- as a way of silently saying he wanted to be alone with Silver for a moment.

Immy

Penpal

Old 12-26-2015, 04:49 AM

"Kashi this isn't the time to worry about loop holes-" Ahna's eyes revealed her curiosity when she glanced back at Kakashi, but understood the look in his. "Alright, we probably should locate Sakura also. Come on, Sasuke." Ahna spoke motioning her head to the entrance as she watched Sasuke glance down at Silver then stood up leaving with a word.

Once out of the tent to walk a bit away from it out of sight, Ahna started up a question "She was dry while laying there in the outfit she left in. The rain hasn't yet hit us, though it might soon enough." Ahna spoke asking "Where is Sakura?" Sasuke shrugged "Don't know, she wanted to be alone, to take a bath or something. And I don't think she took extra clothes with her though." Ahna heard him answer as she sighed.

"So Silver gets sick, Sakura runs off, and you're the only one left with very little information. Kashi will be busy and with Silver down he'll need you near him for sure. I'll go search around, I need you to go back and start on the rabbits. Tell Kashi I'll be back before sunrise." or by sunrise she should have said.

Sasuke sulked going back to the campsite doing what he was told to do and as soon as he was out of sight she took a deep breath. Sitting down in a sort of indian style or meditative seating (Crossing her legs) she focused her energy around the campsite setting up a protective extra barrier that couldn't be sensed by anyone. Not ever her whether she had earth based jutsus or not. After a few moments the earth and trees listened to her calling.

Standing up she turned to go towards the water wondering just where in the world Sakura had run off to as she began her search. Trailing any chakra that didn't lead her back to the camp seeing as she could sense...well almost see the colors that were different. Sasuke was a very dark navy blue shade. Kakashi was green with silver as Silver herself was purple and silver, though it didn't mix with Kakashi's chakra/aura. Seeing the pink aura she was looking for she dashed off to it thinking Sakura had been taken by some with black auras which meant. Danger. Akatsuki danger because Orochimaru had a very green shade mixed slightly with black.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 12-26-2015, 06:18 AM

Kakashi sat in the habitat ('cause that's honestly how i thought of it when Ahna made it) with Silver and waited for the two to leave before sighing and looking at the unconscious girl he had taken under his wing a few years ago. The first thing he did was unzip her jacket and used one of his kunai knives to cut open the sleeve so he could see her arm. She had a clan tatto almost covering her entire arm, and it had an aura. A very dark green and black aura. He could only see the aura becuase the markings were radiating, like it wanted to be seen. "Silver..fight it. I knew he had done something to you that day- why didn't you just come to me? I took you in, but I can't take care of you if you don't come to me." The sensei said to her in a low voice as he reached and touched her arm.

Silver let out a scream of pain when he did so, but quickly covered her mouth with the sleeve of the opposite arm. Her aqua eyes slowly opened and she stared at the ceiling of the habitat, small tears were at the corners of her eyes. She slowly moved her glaze to look at her sensei and she lowered her arm. "What the hell sensei?!" Silver hissed, still in a lot of pain. She tried to get up and stand, but immediatly collapsed again. Only this time she was still conscious.

Kakashi stood and caught her, picking her up princess style. "Easy... You've still got a fever. You need to take it easy while we're camping." He said to her calmly. Silver, being stubborn, struggled against his firm arms. "I'm fine Kakashi!" She argued. Kakashi found it dificult to hold her and looked outside. "Saskue, I could use a hand." He called to his student.

Immy

Penpal

Old 12-26-2015, 08:14 PM

Sasuke hadn't heard anything until Kakashi called him in since he was just about to cook the rabbits that were caught earlier. Standing up he walked over Kakashi looking at Silver not smiling. "Come on, Silver you have to rest. Besides all we have to do is cook the food now." he didn't mention anything about Sakura not back yet or that Ahna went out looking for her. "Please don't make this harder on us-" before Sasuke could finish it started to rain a little "Now you have to stay inside, if you go out there your fever will get worse. Don't make me have to silence you." Sasuke had a few things in mind, but one thing in mind that was for certain he would believe would work.

- - - - - -

Ahna felt the rain in her area start to pour heavily down upon her, she sighed cursing in her mind giving up. She couldn't find Sakura like this, the scents were gone, and she couldn't see when it rained. Everything was matted down to the ground which meant she would be taking her time getting back. She knew the path she came, but only because of the yellow energy that the earth gave out of the shapes of things. Maybe she should have stayed home this mission, it was getting more and more difficult.

- - - - - -

Sakura stood in the tree next to her so called 'Captor' clinging onto him to not fall while the rain poured on them a bit. The trees kept them dry and she wanted to help Ahna. But knew that the female ninja could handle herself. If she gave herself away now she would probably never see her love again or anytime soon. This was her best and only chance that she would ever get. She wouldn't waste it now just because it was raining on someone. She looked up at the man next to her in the shadows and wrapped her arms around his neck basically saying she was ready to go. He swooped her up like a princess or a bride and dashed off with her.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 12-26-2015, 09:46 PM

Silver stopped struggling when Saskue came in, and starred at him for a moment. She was just about to say something when it began to rain, so she stayed quiet and simply crossed her arms over her chest firmly. Being careful to keep her "tatoo" hidden from his eyes. Kakashi sighed and carefully set her back down. He didn't know how or why- but somehow when Silver got like this, Saskue could get through to her. Silver rolled over to her side and curled up on the soft leaves beneathe her.

(short x.x)

Immy

Penpal

Old 12-27-2015, 06:34 AM

(Not much for you to reply to, so I try to add more story into it)

"I'll keep an eye on Silver for a bit, why don't you start dinner." Sasuke spoke to Kakashi sitting down next to Silver since Sasuke wasn't that much of a cook when it came down to cooking rabbits. "Ahna went to look for Sakura to call her in for dinner too, but she isn't back yet." Sasuke stated looking at Kakashi with a worried look in his eyes showing that it had been too long and the river was close by.

Ahna walked back slowly to camp it was going to take her some time to get use to the path this way, but she wasn't about to tell anyone of her weakness. Since Sakura left with those of her choosing, Ahna was left all alone in the forest, unable to see a thing. She stumbled when the rain poured harder where she was at still ten miles away from the campsite. She tripped falling to her knees, not hurt just cursing at herself for being so clumsy at times.

Standing up she wanted to run back, but then she might just run into a tree. None of the animals would come out this late anyways even if she needed help. She had been in this situation before when she was younger, she was playing hide and seek with Kakashi at the time and his team. It had rained, stormed back then, and she just sat by a tree waiting for him to come. Which back then he did but they weren't really that far from each other then.

Sitting down she knew she was going to get sick at this rate as she sat there closing her eyes. The rain was cold against her cool skin which she probably felt like ice now as her body began to go numb ignoring the feel of the water against her. She took a breath (sigh) and focused on the sounds of the rain noticing they made different vibrations which she never noticed before. She wasn't a fan of agreeing the fact that she was blind and doing things that blind people did wasn't her style. She didn't want to admit that she was rather quite weak and the only thing that made her cool was. Well her ability to sense chakra colors in energy patterns. Soon she fell asleep waiting for the rain to stop so she could continue on her own way not hearing anything, but rain patter.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 12-27-2015, 07:04 AM

Kakashi nodded to Saskue's words and turned to leave, not yet walking out of the habitat. He glanced at the dark haired boy, his eyes narrowed with worry when he heard Sakura had been gone too long, and Ahna hadn't returned either. Kakashi looked outside and watched the rain for a moment before leaving the small shelter and dashed off to find Ahna. He knew the kids were probably hungry, but they wouldn't starve if they had to wait a few more minutes- he had to find Ahna before she too was sick or hurt. They already had one member down...

Kakashi began his search in the area between the camp and the river, since that was probably where Sakura went- to bathe- and Ahna went looking for her..so that's where he looked. He searched for a good twenty minutes before finally finding his parnter and knelt in front of her. They were both soaking wet, and Ahna had let herself fall asleep- probably to wait out the rain.. Kakashi carefully and slowly pulled Ahna into his arms and slowly stood, holding her firmly against his chest in case she woke and began to struggle- then hurried back to camp.

---

Silver's eyes starred at the side of the habitat after Kakashi left them alone together. She sighed softly and slowly rolled over to her other side so she could see Saskue.

Immy

Penpal

Old 12-27-2015, 07:34 AM

"Are you feeling any better?" Sasuke asked making conversation otherwise sitting silence was just too much. Too awkward at times and this time it was certain. "You were running a fever and still are a bit. Are you hungry? I don't know much about cooking out on missions like this. But I do know a bit about it." Sasuke spoke wondering if he should start dinner instead. It wasn't pouring just yet, but soon it would be.

Ahna heard something in her sleep, almost as if she could feel someone or something coming towards her. Then it felt like she was being lifted...more like floating or flying in her dreams. Her light blonde hair was matted down against her body as she felt the movement and wind against her. She woke a little for a moment looking up seeing Kakashi carrying her, she wasn't happy to cause him so much trouble, but even though she couldn't cause him anymore. She went back to sleep until they would arrive at their destination.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 12-27-2015, 08:06 AM

Silver didn't answer at first, her whole body still hurt and she felt like she was boiling. But at least she wasn't in complete agony..right? "A fever?" She asked in a quiet confused voice. That didn't make any since... She shook her head slightly when her teammate asked if she was hungry, but he sounded like wanted to make her something to eat. "If you want to, I'll try to eat." Silver said quietly.

---

Kakashi didn't look at her when he felt her shift a bit, he was more focused on getting Ahna back to the campsite and tending to the kids.

(short x.x)

Immy

Penpal

Old 01-05-2016, 12:09 PM

(Ugh so dead, tired, no creamer yet I have coffee...........)

Sasuke wanted to make some dinner before Kakashi would get back with Ahna, but he didn't want to leave Silver alone either. Changing his shift of ideas he reached over grabbing a fruit out of his bag holding it out to her. He wouldn't admit that Kakashi was better at cooking rabbits than himself, then again he didn't do too much cooking on his own either. Sasuke grabbed a canteen of water he filled earlier after setting the fruit down "First you probably should drink to stay cool"

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 01-14-2016, 05:51 AM

Silver watched her teammate curiously as he rustled around in his bag, as if looking for something. When he held a fruit out to her, Silver slowly sat up and carefully held it in her hands, nodding to him lightly. She looked the fruit over, a habit she picked up when she was living on the streets, before using one of her kunai knives to cut it in half. The silver haired girl glanced the canteen for a moment, and then averted her eyes. "The juice from the fruit will be enough." She said quietly as she placed half of the fruit on her lap and began eating the half that was in her hands.

Immy

Penpal

Old 02-18-2016, 02:25 AM

Sasuke waited quietly as she ate her fruit, at leas the other two would have better luck searching for Sakura then. For awhile now Sasuke thought of leaving the village, but he didn't think anyone would kidnap Sakura just to get to him. Then again he could just be over thinking things. Why would they kidnap her and not all of them? Well she was one of the weakest physically and her only trait that stood out was her annoyance as well as her hair or eyes.

Immy

Penpal

Old 09-06-2016, 01:07 PM

this is dead LOCK