Cinderella
Boop!

Old 04-29-2019, 02:02 PM

Yeah, tonssss of Easter eggs for sure! It was so fun. I hope you can see it in theatres soon, it's an awesome experience. 😊

Ohhh, yeah, gotcha! I hadn't even realized the implications of the first pair of characters you mentioned because I was still too busy trying to figure out the plot...but I guess I still am, haha. I'm sure there are a lot of things I haven't realized.

Oh, yeah, you do need to watch it to make sense of some things! 😬

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 04-29-2019, 02:18 PM

Yeah me too. I'd love to sit there and just be surrounded by the sound effects and watching everything in HD.

That's one of the reasons I hope to watch it again later, to make sure I'd understood everything properly. Some of the time travel bits was a bit wonky, but overall it was pretty nicely done~

Yeah as soon as she showed up I was like, noooo I should've watched that first!

Cinderella
Boop!

Old 04-29-2019, 02:39 PM

Yesss, it's so great! 😁

Haha, I keep reading articles about the plot now that I've seen it but I'm still confused. Oh well. 😛

Ah, geez. Well, maybe you can find it online to just get the gist of it at least. 😊

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 04-30-2019, 02:49 AM

I've mostly been binge-reading stuff on tumblr, so glad I don't have to avoid them anymore!

Yeah, planning on watching it this weekend, which is about the only time I have time to watch movies. ;;