Velvet
☆♥☆♥

Penpal

Old 12-16-2022, 09:21 PM

Just realized today that the multi-equip items work again thanks to Inso.

Digging through them all and seeing all the different poses is filling me with nostalgia. Maybe that's weird? Idk, I have been missing these items for so long and it was hard to pick a theme for my current avi because I wanna use so many long missed items.

Anyone else? X)

Antagonist
The Great Adversary

Penpal

Old 12-17-2022, 05:21 AM

Oh yeah definitely. Some of those items are just so gorgeous and I find myself always missing them and wishing that other avatar sites had them. I wish I could cram them all into my avatar.

Velvet
☆♥☆♥

Penpal

Old 12-17-2022, 11:32 PM

Yes! Same same. It was really hard to just pick a few items and not do too much clutter.

I like your avi btw. Struggling to not change mine to a winter/holiday theme. X)

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 12-20-2022, 03:16 AM

Definitely hard to refamiliarize myself with the items even though I recognize all of them so well.

I'm tempted to pull up screenshots of an old Amin pick and just leaving it like that for a while, but i really want a black cat on me... The dilemma...

The_Crow
Mime From Hell
Penpal
Send a message via AIM to The_Crow Send a message via MSN to The_Crow Send a message via Yahoo to The_Crow

Old 12-20-2022, 04:55 AM

Antagonist and Wandering Poet: Which item gives you cats sleeping on your head?

ghostPastry
👻🧁

Old 12-20-2022, 08:45 AM

saaame i keep going to use a multiequip and do the thing where i realize it doesn't work and sigh and figure something else out, but then i realize it does work now and i do a little happydance and slap every single item on all together all at once because i missed them all so dearly. you guys know the DAC works again too right?? all the delicious little pixels in the world. that would be the saddest part about mene going away, is never getting to see all this beautiful art again

The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 12-20-2022, 08:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Crow View Post
Antagonist and Wandering Poet: Which item gives you cats sleeping on your head?
Cozy afternoon.

Velvet
☆♥☆♥

Penpal

Old 12-21-2022, 02:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostPastry View Post
saaame i keep going to use a multiequip and do the thing where i realize it doesn't work and sigh and figure something else out, but then i realize it does work now and i do a little happydance and slap every single item on all together all at once because i missed them all so dearly. you guys know the DAC works again too right?? all the delicious little pixels in the world. that would be the saddest part about mene going away, is never getting to see all this beautiful art again
It works again?? I'll have to go play around with the DAC again. <3

ghostPastry
👻🧁

Old 12-21-2022, 03:17 AM

it does! marketplace search works again too.

bloodstainedwings
"avagasm"

Old 12-24-2022, 11:03 PM

the DAC just reminds me now of all the items i dont have XD lol

ghostPastry
👻🧁

Old 12-29-2022, 01:47 AM

for real, i can't believe how much stuff there is i still haven't gotten! it's hard to remember because the Marketplace and sales threads are so empty and i've picked through all the single-equips in the stores out of desperation, i'm sick of the commons

DaisyKeehl
Inactive menace

Old 01-03-2023, 04:42 PM

I am having nostalgia outside of my inventory since I gave all of my invo away. I am just happy to see the old gorgeous items all over again.

I find myself wishing other avi websites had an ounce of the detail mene has in their items.

ghostPastry
👻🧁

Old 01-03-2023, 06:13 PM

Mene's artists and staff in charge of layering are so gooood i was on a lot of avi sites, but Mene is the only one i've kept coming back to a decade later. i hope when Mene is done for good (knock on wood it's not soon) that the art assets still get used somehow, even if it's just the DAC getting ported to a browser game or something. it comforts me remembering that at least the artists who made the pixels have their work saved somewhere, but it's just not the same unless you can combine them.