Old 05-14-2024, 11:00 PM

Oh my goooodness! He is so cute!

Cora

Pixel Pixie

Old 05-14-2024, 11:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suona View Post
Oh my goooodness! He is so cute!
He's super soft too. Very Friendly too! He tends to be a bit aggressive when he plays(which we are working on) and he gets into just about anything (super smart) but over all he's a really good boy ^_^

R u b y
Grand Duchess of Gifs & Memes™

Old 05-15-2024, 09:59 AM

Aww what a cutie pie!!!! I have an orange and white kitty too!

Cora

Pixel Pixie

Old 05-15-2024, 10:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by R u b y View Post
Aww what a cutie pie!!!! I have an orange and white kitty too!
I went in with a fairly open mind on Color. I had wanted a male cat, but the color I wasn't too picky on. Tuxedo cats are my favorites but personality is most important. Orange and White cats are my second favorite ^.^

Kent
owo

Penpal

Old 05-16-2024, 03:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cora View Post
Here is a couple pictures of my little ginger kitty ^_^

OMG He looks adorable!! > w< Look at that mischievous face!!

Suona
¿ʇəʎ ʇɹ...

Old 05-16-2024, 04:19 PM

Gingy cats are the goofiest too. So much personality and mischief.

Cora

Pixel Pixie

Old 05-16-2024, 10:10 PM

Oh he's certainly a mischief maker, the only cupboard or drawers he has yet to figure out are the ones with actual door handles. My closets have folding doors and he figured that out. I was keeping his food in the one, he figured out how to open it, chewed a whole in the smaller bag of food. I then discovered him asleep inside the larger bag of food. Ate himself into a coma. So I put a 10 lb weight in front of the hinge at the door and he still managed to muscle his way in the little adorable monster. Needless to say, I bought a storage tote with a locking lid to keep his food in, he's yet to figure out how to open that

R u b y

Old 05-17-2024, 11:46 PM

Quote:
I went in with a fairly open mind on Color. I had wanted a male cat, but the color I wasn't too picky on. Tuxedo cats are my favorites but personality is most important. Orange and White cats are my second favorite ^.^
Absolutely agree oranges are my favorite but I love all cats lol even the sphinxes and lykois!

Cora

Pixel Pixie

Old 05-18-2024, 06:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by R u b y View Post
Absolutely agree oranges are my favorite but I love all cats lol even the sphinxes and lykois!
Never met a Lykois, but Sphinxes can have lovely personalities!

R u b y

Old 05-20-2024, 06:24 AM

Oh I haven’t met either breed irl haha I just think they’re cute xD the lykoi is also known as the werewolf cat :3

Suona
¿ʇəʎ ʇɹ...

Old 05-20-2024, 09:22 AM

Quote:
Oh he's certainly a mischief maker, the only cupboard or drawers he has yet to figure out are the ones with actual door handles. My closets have folding doors and he figured that out. I was keeping his food in the one, he figured out how to open it, chewed a whole in the smaller bag of food. I then discovered him asleep inside the larger bag of food. Ate himself into a coma. So I put a 10 lb weight in front of the hinge at the door and he still managed to muscle his way in the little adorable monster. Needless to say, I bought a storage tote with a locking lid to keep his food in, he's yet to figure out how to open that
This is hilarious. My friend has a boy ginger kitty and he’s always getting into some kind of mischief and follows her everywhere. Always yells at her while she tries to shower. It’s funny what personalities they have. Animals are so fun and unique.

Cora

Pixel Pixie

Old 05-20-2024, 10:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suona View Post
This is hilarious. My friend has a boy ginger kitty and he’s always getting into some kind of mischief and follows her everywhere. Always yells at her while she tries to shower. It’s funny what personalities they have. Animals are so fun and unique.

OMG, Mine sits on the back of the tub where he cant get wet and peeks around the shower curtain at me and occasionally yells. That's so funny!

Suona
¿ʇəʎ ʇɹ...

Old 05-21-2024, 06:14 AM

Yes, he seems to do the same. Stays dry, but also fusses the whole time. Very funny indeed.