TakiNeko
*^_^*

Old 01-23-2008, 02:38 AM

Ah cool! I'm doing okay. Been trying to save up for the Ayumui black skirt for awhile now, but then the event came up, and out went my money! x.x I'm probably going to get that limited cake hat too, and be down even more gold!

PK
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-23-2008, 02:47 AM

Ironic_Depressions:
Heylo Ironic luff! How's the internet today, and how are you? xD Hopefully it's going much faster today, eh? ;0

TakiNeko:
Argh...i absolutely messed up your name because i just typed as i was thinking xD Lol. Sorry, i used to know a TabiNeko : x xD I'll make sure to type your name properly from now on though ;0 <3

Aww...i know how you feel Taki dear, i'm saving up for a Valentine's Day Hairpin but it's getting harder and harder to not spend, especially with all these event items ;o; I missed out on the Winter Event items too because of well...the fact that i was saving, heh : x -hugs- You'll get there eventually though? xD

TakiNeko
*^_^*

Old 01-23-2008, 02:54 AM

@PK - I hope so! I really want that skirt. I'm trying to get it via JellySundae's wishing well charity while I try to save up enough gold for it. If I don't get it that way before I make enough gold, I'm just going to buy it. XD

Oh, and don't worry about messing up my name, it happens. *pats*

If we do the trivia, I'm not sure if I'll be able to stay now. I think I have to go in like 10 min. or something. :(

EDIT:
Make that now. :( I gotta go, and idk when I'll be on again. Sorry! Bye bye!

PK
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-23-2008, 03:12 AM

TakiNeko:
Aww...and JellySundae's wishing well charity is still open? I haven't been there in forever, haha xD

Hrm...how much does the skirt cost anyway?

And, ah...that's no good then D : I'll be left all alone again with no people to answer my trivia xD How about a nice conversation then? <3

Edit:
Aww...lata then TakiNeko! Have fun wherever you're going? xD

Iro
Lurker

Event Coordinator
Send a message via AIM to Iro

Old 01-23-2008, 04:23 AM

Yeah, I got so pissed off yesterday. I switched everything off and unplugged and replugged every single wire and connector connected to the phone line and the modem.

Took about 15 minutes, but it was okay after that. So... I have faster connection again! XD

PK
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-23-2008, 04:30 AM

Ironic_Depressions:
xD Lol, don't worry...i would have been pissed off too. I hate it when the Internet Service Provider acts up or the internet starts going seriously slow. But then, maybe i'm just taking having cable for granted, haha xD

Mmm...yeah, i tend to do that too if unplugging both seperately and reconnecting them again doesn't work : x Just like...take out every wire from everyone and reconnect and if it still doesn't work, try very hard not to get frustrated xDDD'

Oooh...really? That's awesome then! xD Now we just need one more person so i can hold the trivia, haha ;0 Or better yet, a whole group of people, lmao.

Hum...when does the event end Ironic dear? If it end soon, i may just go back on my word and buy both the event items or otherwise i may post in the art shops forum offering there xD I don't think people are paying much attention to the first post on this thread o.o

wish

Old 01-23-2008, 04:35 AM

TRIVIA!! WISH IS HERE. XD!

Iro
Lurker

Event Coordinator

Old 01-23-2008, 04:37 AM

Super wish is here! 8D

Haha xD
I hope I could get a cable connection some time too, PK. Maybe... but then again, I would not be home anymore after July. =X

I think the event ends today (or was supposed to be yesterday), but it seems to be extending for some reason?
Trivia may start now. >D

wish

Old 01-23-2008, 04:41 AM

I just got home from classes. XD good timing!!

PK
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-23-2008, 04:42 AM

Wish:
...o.o Well you just came out of nowhere, didn't you? xD You're like a polarised magnet, seriously xD Attracted to trivia, lol. Not that i'm not saying you're not welcome here ;0

I guess this means then that it's...trivia time! >D

Ironic_Depressions:
I know, eh? o3o

Aww...why not? Why won't you be home anymore after July? D : And it would be good if you did, then we can all have fast internet together. Maybe even then, our conversations won't be so long, lol xD

xD You read my mind! And hum...well do you think it would be a good idea for me to post the offer of a chibi for the two event items in the Art Shops forum? I'll only be offering it the one time xD

wish

Old 01-23-2008, 04:44 AM

That sounds like a good idea PK! Event items = Chibi i mean. :]!!

And wow. i can't believe i was so on time. lmao. i seriously just got home. class got out at 5:45 PM.

blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play t...

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 01-23-2008, 04:47 AM

*sneaks in a quiet like*

Iro
Lurker

Event Coordinator

Old 01-23-2008, 04:48 AM

@wish:
Haha xD

Excellent timing.

Is the date where wish is the 22nd or 23rd? =D

@PK:
I will be going to Australia for studies. There would surely be internet connection, but I am not sure about the bandwidth. Plus, it promises to be busier, seeing as I need to work while studying, to pay off rental. =D

Why not the exchange? I see people offering art for items. But Art Shop doesn't sound like a bad idea either, might be slower, though? ^^
Or you can offer to draw for people who are offering to sell the items in their exchange shops? ~_^

EDIT:
Hello, blueblackrose! =D

wish

Old 01-23-2008, 04:49 AM

It's still the 22nd. xD

I live in a laaate time zone. :3

blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play t...

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 01-23-2008, 04:54 AM

Hello Wish, Iro and PK

wish

Old 01-23-2008, 04:55 AM

harro blue!! :] how are you?

PK
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-23-2008, 04:56 AM

Wish:
xD Lol, thankyou! I just wish the idea were working, haha. Or maybe it's just not that noticable right on top of the main / first post? o.o Hrm...

xDDD Whoa, definitely a very freaky coincidence. But then, i've had weirder things happen o.o; xD

BlueblackrosE:
-hugs- 'Ello Blue luff. How are you? o3o

Ironic_Depressions:
Ah...yeah, i forgot about that xD I'm just so forgetful sometimes, haha. And hum...well seeing as you'll be in Brisbane i'm pretty sure the bandwidth should be good, but then it depends on whether or not you'll be doing alot of downloading, such as huge games or folders with tons of files xD Most likely not, but...yeah, if that's the case, you make have problems, lol xD

Aww...any idea what you'll be doing as a job, or will you just look for a job when you get here? :3 xD Would be so weird if i actually saw you whilst you were here. Or my best friend might, she lives in Brisbane o.o...xDDD

They do? I mean, are you really allowed to offer purely art for the items in the exchange? xD Or do you need to offer gold too? -must save!-

Hrm...true, true, it might. Maybe i'll ask a staff member first then xD And is anyone actually selling the event items in their stores yet? Personally, i think everyone's just stocking all the items up to sell them for more later on xD'

The first two questions of Trivia Round Two are up!

wish

Old 01-23-2008, 05:01 AM

.__. i can't find the first two questions. ;__;

and yeah it's not really noticeable on top of your first post. >__< Maybe put it in a different color?

edit; never mind. xD I SEE IT.

And i don't know the answers. lmfao. i could google... but that takes away the purpose? >__<

PK
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-23-2008, 05:02 AM

Wish:
I just updated with them xD

And gah...CK just released an annoucement that the thread / forum will close in 6 minutes? D : Does that mean also then, that i'll lose my chance to get the even items? -frets- DDDD :

Iro
Lurker

Event Coordinator

Old 01-23-2008, 05:03 AM

Ah~ Well then, 22nd is not actually over yet in certain parts of the world. =3

Hehe I would actually be studying in Melbourne. It just so happens that my father's office has a branch in Brisbane, therefore there's a temporary residential home there for the senior staff. ^^
I think the most downloading I would be doing would be for videos and songs. xD'

Not so sure. I know I will have to work, but I am not sure which job to take. As long as the pay is decent enough for the job than it's fine. =)

Hai. *nod*

Question 1
Don McLean

Question 2
P.T. Barnum

EDIT:
WHAT?! 6 minutes? O___O

wish

Old 01-23-2008, 05:04 AM

PK; the shirt will double in price. but the cake will stay in there for a while. so don't worry. maybe just buy the shirt and then ask for 375g for a chibi commission AB?