xnarnian
Anna

Old 02-12-2008, 11:04 PM

So what do fellow users of Menewsha do on Valentine's Day?
I go to school and hang otu with my friends, and celebrate my Mom's birthday. (Yes, she was born on Valentine's Day).
Also come her and lurk for chocolates.
Icurrently have three from last night. : D 12 more...

Sweet Lemon Effect
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via AIM to Sweet Lemon Effect Send a message via MSN to Sweet Lemon Effect Send a message via Yahoo to Sweet Lemon Effect

Old 02-12-2008, 11:31 PM

Hye ^^

I love these event itmes. I have 10 choccies, but I havent't gotten an item yet.

Kyou Blade
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-12-2008, 11:34 PM

Lessee... For Valentine's Day I plan to go out to dinner with my boyfriend. It'll be so awesome and I'm super excited. For the whole week though, I'll be on mene getting chocolates and items. I have 73 right now. ^^

MarziPants
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-12-2008, 11:39 PM

I am not doing anything. I not in a relashonship right now, so maybe I will hang out with some friends or something, whatever comes to mind, but prepare to see me on mene for valentines day, cause at the moment that is my plan.

Sweet Lemon Effect
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via AIM to Sweet Lemon Effect Send a message via MSN to Sweet Lemon Effect Send a message via Yahoo to Sweet Lemon Effect

Old 02-12-2008, 11:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyou Blade
Lessee... For Valentine's Day I plan to go out to dinner with my boyfriend. It'll be so awesome and I'm super excited. For the whole week though, I'll be on mene getting chocolates and items. I have 73 right now. ^^
O________O H-How? 73 choccies? That's unbelievable!

Majinkoz
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-12-2008, 11:52 PM

Unfortunately, I am going to be working and my boyfriend has a trumpet lesson (he's a music major) so we're not going to be doing anything together...usually we would have lunch on Thursday but I have an exam so I'm going to study instead of slack off. XD

But we are going to go out for dinner sometime during the weekend...well he's going to take me out and pay for it all. ^^

Knerd
I put the K in "Misspelling"

Assistant Administrator

Old 02-13-2008, 12:00 AM

I'll be going to class.
And coming on here.
And going to crew practice.
And coming back on here.

Nothing very exciting, but it's just another Thrusday for me. No reason to get worked up over a holiday that isn't applicable.

@Sweet Lemon Effect - If you think 73 chocolates is unbelievable, I have 156. =)

xnarnian
Anna

Old 02-13-2008, 09:59 PM

Sweet plans, everyone. ^^ Well, I'll be gonig to school and giving cookies to my friends. ^^ Then going to two clubs and then go home and celebrate my Mom's birthday!
RAWR. I clicked the chocolate box on the Chance game and it wasted all my chocolates. >.<
So, how I gotta save up for 27 chocolates. I currently have nine. >.o