Elektra_x3
Dead Account Holder

Old 11-12-2007, 03:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uzura
Casey rolled her shoulder to stretch it out as she spoke. "I-I don't know. Just some crazy woman with a very large sword," she mumbled before glancing over the bush, making sure said woman wasn't coming. She turned back to the girl, trying to put on a polite smile. "Oh, and I'm Casey, by the way."
"Interesting. Well, my name is Lacy," she replied, smiling back.

She looked into the sky, starless, but beautiful- "WOAH! Did you see those flares?" she asked. Without, waiting for an answer, she began to walk toward the lights. It didn't take her long before she asked herself the question, Perhaps it is a trap?. So she stopped and came back to the girl.

"Should we go to it?" she asked

StormRose
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to StormRose

Old 11-12-2007, 04:40 AM

((I am going to have to respectfully withdraw from this RP, at least for a little while. Today, I found out a roleplaying friend of mine died. Cause of death? Fear caused her heart to stop...

Due to certain similarities, I feel it would be disrespectful of me to continue being a Nightmare in this RP. At least until time for mourning has passed.

Thank you for your understanding.))

Elektra_x3
Dead Account Holder

Old 11-13-2007, 01:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StormRose
((I am going to have to respectfully withdraw from this RP, at least for a little while. Today, I found out a roleplaying friend of mine died. Cause of death? Fear caused her heart to stop...

Due to certain similarities, I feel it would be disrespectful of me to continue being a Nightmare in this RP. At least until time for mourning has passed.

Thank you for your understanding.))
[[Oh my! I am very sorry and I
understand completely. No problem at all ^^]]

Elektra_x3
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-15-2008, 02:42 AM

[[I hope this thread didn't die
;-;]]