omtay

Old 03-27-2008, 06:37 AM

Trivial Descent

Welcome to Trivial Descent

As in every day life, and all the misguided souls, there are the strangers who go on throughout this trivial lifestyle, hoping to find another light.

Our tactics are simple, we watch over a select few, the ones who are chosen. What is this you may ask, newcomer?

Why, you are an urban angel.

Our kind is hidden in every day trivial task. We keep our eyes closed and our ears open, in case of the shadows that come after us. The Riots.

Simple Reasoning

Ranks
{ ~Urban Angels~ }
Head Leader
Right Wing
Left wing
Warriors
Apprentices

(~Riots~)
Head Leader
Right Hand
Left Hand
Warriors
Apprentices

Rules

1. I am in charge here, no over turning, godmod, no auto hits, or anything over powering.
2. Respect the original rp rules
3. Stay literate!!!
4. Each post must be at least 3-4 sentences!
5. Don't make up ultra super powered powers, the story isn't about you....
6. And we all love romance, so, romance me =^w^= JK
7. No text talk
8. If you're talking in OOC, please use {[()]} and space it away from the story parts.
9. Please use a font size of 10-8
10. Please send me the pro' through pm {or whatever you like to call it}
11. Label pm "Trivial Descent"

Sides

Human
Urban Angels
Riots

Pro' Skel'

User:
Name:
Appearance: {please give a link to it}
Bio: {}
Personality:
Side:
Other: {anything from sanity to disorders and or powers for the Urbans and Riots}
Rp style: {I need to determine if you could be accepted}

Code:
User:
Name:
Appearance:
Bio:
Personality:
Side:
Other:
Rp Style:
{{[[(( ~ Have a nice day ~ ))]]}}

omtay

Old 03-27-2008, 06:53 AM

Pro's

User: Omtay
Name: Segrow James Twilight
Appearance:{The one with long hair}
Bio: He had always seemed emotionless, as if someone close had died, which did. His mother was killed before him when he was only 4 years of age. {Seeing as his bio sould be like 20 novels long, thats all I'm saying}
Personality: Quiet, seemingly always cheerful, can put a smile on you, trustworthy, rather sweet, can be annoying or really serious, scary serious. Depressed most of the time.
Side: Urban Angel
Other: Leader of the Urban Angels and prone to get into fights with his brother. Powers are water and blood base

User: Omtay
Name: Kilik Nightmare
Appearance: {The one with black hair}
Bio: After many years of being trapped in his brother's soul, he finaly is freed as the curse had been broken.
Personality: Quiet, overpowering, lazy,
Side: Urban Angel
Other: Also leader of Urban Angels. Prone to hitting his brother. Powers are fire and sand base.

omtay

Old 03-27-2008, 07:11 AM

Suffering loneliness and anxiety, Segrow leaves his home, unsure of the thing yet to come. He clenches his chest with his frail hands, unwilling to go back to live where people didn't seem to care.

Now, 3 years after his leave, he finds himself sitting in a chair, as if a throne of his kingdom. He is now leader of the Urban Angels. Though, he is still young and childish. Surely he would never had for seen this.

"Yo, Segrow" The voice snapped Segrow out of his dream and into reality, only to see that reality was his dream. He stared at his brother who sat next to him, who was staring at him curiously. "You gonna eat that?" Kilik ask with a mouth full of noodles, as he held his chopsticks, pointing at Segrow's plate that still had a load of sushi on it.
"Segrow, you alright, you're acting weird, and worse, you're not eating." Kilik inquired, as he reached for a piece of sushi with his chopsticks. Segrow heavily brought his chopsticks down upon Kilik's hand. "That's my food, you go eat yours, I was just day-dreaming." Segrow informed and he nimbly picked up a piece of eel with his chopsticks.