adamplz
Dead Account Holder

Old 01-12-2008, 12:44 AM

ooc
Why isn't anyone joooooiiiinnnniiiiinnnngggg~?
-worksonreply-
D:

adamplz
Dead Account Holder

Old 01-25-2008, 02:35 PM

"Then I'd like to see you fix this," Sasuke hissed softly. His fucking forest was disappearing, and all Naruto was doing was scoffing at it. If this wasn't the worst that could happen, then he'd like to know what was.

A soft black cat ear curved downwards, catching the blond's softly whispered words. But, seeing as the aforementioned feline wasn't on very good terms with the rather rude blond, he made no move to respond. His gaze landed on Itachi. Silent. That was new. The Queen must've been thinking about something. Maybe, unlike "Alice", he was actually realizing that they were completely screwed if this thing wasn't only infecting his forest, but wonderland as well.

Not only that, Naruto had brought up the point that even Aozora was beginning to look a bit see through. If this was affecting the Wonderlanders too...

Sasuke's gaze dropped downwards, latching onto his still opaque hands. At least he wasn't... Yet.

SumikaAmayaOblivion
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to SumikaAmayaOblivion

Old 01-26-2008, 12:12 AM

Naruto, thosugh cleverly acting like he wasn't worried, indeed was. He didn't want this place to disappear... He had found he rather liked this place. Even if it did defy all logic. Even the few people he had met were acting freindlier than anyone else he had met... "But then again, no one likes to see someone they care for disappear. If I am the cause, I'd gladly die." He said, still under his breath.

Itachi too had caught the words of the blond kitsune, and he glanced over his shoulder where the forest used to be, raising an eyebrow in confusion and shock. Where the forest used to be there was a black void, reminding him of poison, and a pair of deep red eyes glared at him from the center of it. He could only hope to himself that this wasn't the cause. But that hope was dashed when the darkness, and the red eyes, drew closer.

Naruto too had looked, but he wasn't a shocked as Itachi.

"Why are you here, Kyuubi? I agreed to let you wander my mind... not destroy things, damn fox!!!" Naruto's serious voice became a whinny yell as he stared at the eyes.

"That's how you greet someone trying to save you?!?! Maybe I shouldn't help, kit... your friends are worried." The eyes shrank and a man with long red hair, yellow eyes, and fox tails and ears, also red, steped out of the darkness in a black kimono, as he answered.

"Fine, fine, what's happening?"

"I'll tell you at the castle..." The red-haired man walked over and fell in step at the rear of the group, secretly worrying. Then words passed between the two at a level so quiet for a human to say that they would not think it possible... and when the for replyed quieter still, the human still heard, clear as day.

"Kyuu... do you think they know I heard every single word...?"

"Most likely now. That Uchiha kid id right, kit... you are a total moron."

"Pure evil."

"Drop that fake personality. And we are putting you in a kimono when we get back."

"W-what?!"

"Heh. Evil kitsune, remember."
------------------------------------------------------

Outside Naruto's mind, the only one that the nurses had been unsucessful with driving from Naruto's room was Sasuke, who kept looking from the window and the setting sun, to his friend.

"Tsunade better find the cure..." He muttered under his breath.

adamplz
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-24-2008, 11:17 PM

Sasuke frowned lightly, staring cautiously at the Kyuubi.Giant fox.. Turned into a weird red haired person.. and started talking to Naruto in a voice that he himself could hardly hear. Something was up.
But, unsurprisingly, he couldn't bring himself to care. "Itachi," the raven muttered grudgingly, coming up to his elder brother's side again, and just staring at him. It was expected, generally, for some reason, that the queen knew immediately every question being sent "her" way before it was asked. Stupid rule.
Itachi didn't know shit; didn't /care/ for shit.

SumikaAmayaOblivion
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-25-2008, 01:54 AM

Itachi glanced down at Sasuke, and sighed. "What?" he wasn't in the mood to be talked to. Unlike Sasuke, Itachi was wondering about the quiet talking. He could hardly hear Naruto's voice, and Kyuubi's voice he couldn't hear.

Naruto seemed to realize this, as both he and Kyuubi were snickering about something. Or, were half argueing.

adamplz
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-26-2008, 09:34 PM

"Naruto's doing this," the Uchiha stated softly, though matter-of-factly; he didn't allow his gaze to drift from his older brother's face for more than a moment, to make sure that he was about to run into any trees. Because Itachi wasn't that nice sibling who told you about it before it happened.
'..Not that there are many trees left..'

"He brought that fox, too," Sasuke added, as if that completely decided it all. To him it did, at least. Naruto had said something about allowing it to wander his mind, so the blond obviously thought that this whole place was in his head..
It was really a sad day when those who were born mad thought you to be mad yourself.

SumikaAmayaOblivion
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-27-2008, 01:06 AM

Kyuubi stared at the teo a few moments.

"It isn't naruto's fault. If anything, it is my own." He snapped, causeing the blond to stare at him blankly, before muttering under his breath about 'damn foxes'.

adamplz
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-27-2008, 01:18 AM

"Stay out of this!" Sasuke snapped, spinning around to face Kyuubi. Damn fox had good hearing, that was for sure, but he needed to learn how to mind his own business. You did not mess with the Cheshire Cat. Well, not without receiving an earful of colorful curses and a fist full of bruises, and that was enough to convince practically everyone to stay away from him.

Furry black cat ears flattened warily against the top of his blue-ish black, spiked mess of hair. He didn't like the red head; didn't smell right, didn't sound right, didn't.. didn't.. He.. Just wasn't.. Right.

SumikaAmayaOblivion
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-29-2008, 12:17 AM

Kyuubi laughed a barking laugh, and smirked, leaning forward until he was on Sasuke's eye level.

"Do you have something to make of that? I am trying to be a good boy and take responsablility for something that is my fault, yet at the same time not. I sudgest you don't anger me; We Kitsune do not take insults lightly." He stood strait and glanced at Naruto, who sighed and faced the other way.

"...Cat, meet Kyuubi no Kitsune, Kyuubi, meet the Cheshire Cat. Don't kill each other." Naruto was strangly blank as he said this, and he didn't look at the two, instead he kept walking until he was at the side of Itachi, who was shaking his head in shame of his otouto's actions.

Secretly, Naruto was thinking the same of Kyuubi: -What an idiot...-

adamplz
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-01-2008, 11:07 PM

Sasuke tensed, leaning back a bit to produce space in between him and Kyuubi. Coal eyes narrowed in annoyance, but that's the only response the Cat produced; he wasn't stupid enough to go off someone like.. that, whatever the hell he was.
"What's causing this?" the Uchiha consciously forced his voice to steady, so that it came out as casually as if he were talking about the weather. The fox man knew what was going on.. He said he was taking partial responsibility for it..
And at the same time, he sent half a glare behind him at Itachi. Fucking bastard..

SumikaAmayaOblivion
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-02-2008, 01:19 PM

"To be honest, I was sleeping at the time this happened. But... I listened to the Kit's friends and discovered something. Poison. That is what is causing this. By the way, this place is real, it just has an 'enter' gate in this Kit's head." Kyuubi said, causing both Naruto and Itachi to stare at him funny.

Well, Naruto stared at him funny, Itachi just stared.

adamplz
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-09-2008, 09:16 PM

Sasuke, unconsciously joining the crowd, stared as well. But, done "acting" like the retard of the group, the Cat turned and started over to where Itachi and Naruto were standing. But just standing there wasn't going to do anything; everything was disappearing and they were wasting time on this stupid fox.

The raven crossed his arms, nonchalantness returning with ease. He was Itachi's brother, after all.

SumikaAmayaOblivion
(-.-)zzZ

Old 04-09-2008, 10:18 PM

Naruto sighed and turned around, shaking his head slightly, and Itachi once again took the lead, trying desperatly to hear what Naruto and Kyuubi were saying.

Soon they reached the castle, ignoring everyone as Itachi led them to his chambers, then left to change into men's clothing.

Last edited by SumikaAmayaOblivion; 05-03-2008 at 01:14 PM..