L_Ryuuzaki
(-.-)zzZ

Old 04-02-2008, 01:18 AM

I'm curious. Have any of you ever fallen in love with someone's hands before you ever met them? Not so much the hands I guess, but the work from those hands? I found someone whose work I saw from time to time, behind a glass display at an art gallery. Then I found it was someone at our university. As un-stalker-like as possible, I met up with this person. I met up with them because I loved the work they'd done with their hands. It was interesting. But is this behavior nuts?

Kah Hilzin-Ec
The little creep with the weird ...
Send a message via MSN to Kah Hilzin-Ec

Old 04-02-2008, 02:02 AM

No, your behaviour isn't nuts! Or then I would be insane xD I like to touch peoples hair o.o And I like to touch people hands too ^_^ But only those that are soft >_>'' And I've fallen in love with voices without knowing what singer it is from xD Like Mika! :o!

PS: Soo... it's one of those crazy behaviours that aren't really uncommon in any way ^_^b

hatsushi
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-02-2008, 02:11 AM

lol yes i love to touch people's hair too only soft hair xD... >.> listening to mewsic d'_'b

L_Ryuuzaki
(-.-)zzZ

Old 04-02-2008, 02:50 AM

Hrm. I c. .:nod nod:.

Ok. Glad I'm not too weird then.

MurasakiCrown
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-02-2008, 02:55 AM

My boyfriend XD

It's funny how a few threads have reminded me of my boyfriend today. Even before I had a crush on him, and then started going out with him, I loved his art. He does wonderful inked pieces <3

Anna_The_Idiot
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to Anna_The_Idiot

Old 04-02-2008, 11:11 PM

Meh that's not crazy, I fell in love with my art teachers drawings before I knew him. Same thing :]

BelleMorte
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-03-2008, 05:13 PM

Wait you like the hands or the person for the hands?

Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 04-04-2008, 12:54 AM

When I was working as a clerk I had a guy grab my hand and wouldn't let go. He said I had beautiful fingernails and made a strange face like he wanted to bite them. It was ... intense and REALLY freaked me out. My supervisor came by and said "No she not for sale" And he booked it out of the store...literally ran. She offered to drive me home that night too because it was just that crazy.

MurasakiCrown
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-04-2008, 06:10 PM

Wow, that's insane o.e

I've had people tell my I have nice hand (apparently, having small hands makes them nice), but I've never had anyone looking at them without letting go...or staring at them freaky DX;;

PHRiQUE

Old 04-07-2008, 08:11 AM

That's...just weird. XD

I love hands. The work done from hands too, yes, but sometimes hands just strike me as really beautiful. The other day, I was digging up House screencaps, and there's this one seen where House and Wilson (Hugh Laurie and Robert Sean Leonard) are sitting and watching a security video recording--they're both sitting with their cheek or chin resting on their hands. And I just stopped and stared--Hugh has these really long pianist's hands. Really elegant and handsome. And RSL, his hands are smaller and pale and...somehow absolutely adorable. And after staring, I shook myself and realized how absolutely weird I was being. So, I was comforted--no change there. XD

But I've ESPECIALLY fallen in love with voices. Ever seen Dralion, from Cirque du Soleil? The original, no re-tours (if there are any...), from '99 to '01 or so. Erik Karol sings. I just...died. Melted into a puddle like the Wicked Witch--only it was great. His voice is so astonishingly gorgeous. I called him some Japanese word-merge meaning "beautiful voice" or some such for a day or two before looking him up. I have to say that I was obsessed with the Phantom of the Opera at the time, and when I first heard him, I thought immediately that he was just like how I imagined Erik (the phantom) to sound. So guess what his name just-so-happened to be? Erik. I died and went to heaven, I thought. Then I found out how hard it is to get a hold of his recordings and stuff, and realized it wasn't perfect. But, god. His voice! This haunting countertenor, a range from nearly baritone to pretty much mezzo-soprano. Amazing. Gorgeous. *flails* ETA--and Erik the Phantom was French, and so is Erik Karol. So I'm thinking the Phantom was real (hey, it's a rumor--they did find that skeleton with the ring under the opera house, supposedly...>:)) and Erik Karol is his descendant. Mm-hmm. If you go by Susan Kay's version, he DID have a son. Bwahaha.

Sorry. Rant. But no, it's not weird. Well, that guy holding your hand, there--that was weird. But eh. :P

D-Yoop
*^_^*

Old 04-10-2008, 03:18 PM

lol I guess thats not weird.
But I just cant think of any examples myself.
Though, yeah.. Someone told me to have fallen in love after hearing me sing.
I found that kind of remarkable lol.