Leela
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via Yahoo to Leela

Old 04-12-2008, 09:09 PM

Lily smirked a bit. "No problems here, if I can dance in them I better be able to walk in them. You aren't planning on getting two defenseless women drunk now are you?" She smiled at Logan and winked. She really was feeling adventurous tonight. Almost not herself even. But it was fun and she saw that Carmen took no mind of her behavior, so why not? Lily started off down the street. The night was perfect, the air was warm but not in the least bit humid.

Justin laughed at Carmen as she started padding down the street. She was so free he thought, and that made her even more beautiful. He quickly caught up with her and stepped in beside her. "So, tell me more about yourself."

t_4eva
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via Yahoo to t_4eva

Old 04-12-2008, 10:39 PM

"Us? Never!" Logan said with a grin. "I think it should be Justin and I afraid of that now, don't you?" He chuckled a bit. The two ladies seemed so spirited and strong. His type of woman completely.

"Me?" Carmen flashed a smile. "Not much to know really. I'm a freelance photographer, so I spend as much time working as I need to, when i need to. It's an easy life really. How about you?" Carmen had to be careful not to mention the fact that she only worked a few hours a week to work in around school hours. That, was none of his business.

Leela
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via Yahoo to Leela

Old 04-15-2008, 01:12 PM

They finally arrived at the night club. It had been awhile since Lily had been out dancing. She was very excited!
Upon entering the club, she could feel the beat from the speakers in her chest. It was still early so not completely packed yet. "Let's go get a drink first." She suggested. "It's on me, what will you have?"

Justin was really liking this girl. She seemed adventurous and a free spirit. He must get to know more.
"What will you have to drink Carmen? I'll go get us something."

t_4eva
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via Yahoo to t_4eva

Old 04-16-2008, 03:56 AM

Carmen slipped on her shoes just as they were approaching the club. They wouldn't let her in other wise, of course.
Smiling at the bouncer, they went inside. The music was pumping hard, and Carmen shut her eyes and took a deep breath to calm the butterflies in her stomach, and to enjoy the feeling of freedom. Justin interrupted her thoughts when he asked her what she'd like to drink.
"No, no, this one's on me, I insist, you brought the coffees!" She said, voice slightly raised so she could be heard about the music. "What'll it be?" She asked, flashing a smile in the semi-lit room.

"Lily, I insist on buying the drinks tonight. Really, I want to treat you!" He grinned slightly goofy-like. he wanted to make a good impression on her, and he had more than enough money to show her a good time. it just wouldn't be right to let the lady buy the drinks!