shinigami2
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-07-2008, 08:27 PM

((okay))

Amber was prancing around the town with her boyfriend Shinn. Her black ears showing above her bow and her long blonde hair twirling out around her. Her blue eyes looking around curiously her and shinn had gone exploring today.

-shinn's POV-

I smiled watching amber it had been almost a year since we had meet and nothing had changed, though we were to be married soon oh well.

-normal pov-

Shinn smiled his brown eyes reflecting the light of the sunny path in front of him. His almost black hair was glittering and shining in the sunlight. Shinn spyed the ocean close by and softly called to Amber ahead "hey love you want to go to the beach?"

Amber being Amber turned on her heel and ran to shinn speaking quietly "would I ever I'd love to!" Amber exclaimed.

Shinn laughed "alrighty let's go" Shinn took Amber's hand and walked down the sandt path to the beach.

-----------------------------------------------------

Akira's side

Akira awoke from her sleep in a panick. Akira looked around to see Rei and Ty sleeping againest a tree.
Rei opened his eyes first and spoke "hey your awake how are you feeling?"

Akira smiled "I'm feeling okay I guess why what happened?"

Rei smiled "it's a long story" Rei replied as he poked Ty and jolted him awake.

Akira laughed " Good morning Ty"

Chess Piece
^_^

Old 04-08-2008, 07:29 PM

Yumi sat in her favorite tree, looking over the land with apathy. It was another boring day. Not much seemed to happen in the long years she had lived here. Only the nights of the full moon held a strong loathing for her. She could never remember exactly what she had done on those nights, she only knew bits and pieces, and detested those pieces of memory.

~

Aranel wandered through the forest surrounding her species home. She had been asked to gather some herbs for her mother's store because had depleted rapidly over the past few years. Aranel did not know the full details as to what was happening. Her people did not trust her as an adult yet, and would keep avoiding the many questions she asked. She sighed, walking deeper into the woods.

~

Semaj entered his favorite tavern. He had been in there every day since he had turned 16. There were so many rumors and tales floating around, he could not keep his eager mind away. He took a seat next to his older friend, Dumar, just as Dumar was about to retell another of his famous tales. This one was about a brave knight who went off to fight the drows. It was a classic that Semaj had heard many times before. Dumar always seemed to add new twists to the tale each time he told it. Semaj sat back and listened intently to the tale.

~

Iya stated out her window, eager to get away from her cruel stepmother. Iya had always dreamed of going off on one of the grand adventures she had read about, but her father had forbiden her from leaving. It had been two years since her father had remarried, taking the wife who was even more cruel than himself. Maybe that is what had attracted him to her. Iya sighed loudly to herself. She was so glad that her father had passed away only a month ago. Maybe her stepmother would leave, or let Iya leave, though she had no idea where she would go. Her first thought was to head to the nearby town, and ask for directions to a larger city, one where she would be sure to find work. Iya sighed again as her plans were forced to be put on hold because of her stepmother's calling her name. Iya got up, and headed downstairs to find out what that woman wanted.

shinigami2
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-19-2008, 04:23 PM

Amber and shinn sat on the beach completely tired out from the long walk here. Shinn's ears twitched sensing that it would rain soon.

dragoness129
Slytherin Pride! ^_^

Old 04-25-2008, 11:15 PM

((Subscribing to thread so I don't loose it))

shinigami2
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-26-2008, 02:13 PM

((same))

dragoness129
Slytherin Pride! ^_^

Old 05-21-2008, 08:19 PM

How about Shin and I remake this thread since Sera has not posted in here? Or we can continue RPing in here without Sera....

shinigami2
Dead Account Holder

Old 05-21-2008, 10:24 PM

okay can you re-make it?