Clorissa
I'm a little teapot short and st...
Send a message via AIM to Clorissa Send a message via MSN to Clorissa

Old 05-02-2008, 09:57 PM

<I know yer still a bit confused, but hopefully it won't be too tough xP If you don't want the instructor's last name to be Sorensen, or you'd like her to be unmarried, then I can change that immediately <3. I kind of have the idea that BG is to walk in on the teacher and Jeremy ;P>

The most popular boy in school, Jeremy Prince, had been messing around with Ms. Daniels since the middle of first term. It was spring now, just after the start of second term and he was already back to getting head from her nearly every day after 2nd block in the old chemistry lab. On the morning of April 27th, he definitely didn't expect them to be walked in on.

Just after having finished up, Jeremy and Ms. Daniels were making out, since they still had around 20 minutes until the class period ended, and they both had another class to tend to.

"Mm.. you haven't been this good in a while, Chasity.." He gasped through the kisses.

Flinching, Jeremy heard a creak and saw a shaft of light on the floor near the door.

Thomas Grammond sat in his Psychology I class, staring out the window. His best friend, possibly the most blatantly gay boy he knew, just wouldn't get off his mind. 'How can I be thinking these things about him?' he mentally asked himself, after a particularly impure thought that had caused a bit of a bulge to form in his jeans. Adjusting himself, Thomas shook his head and looked back at the teacher, Mr. Kussel. He really needed to do well in this class.

Last edited by Clorissa; 05-03-2008 at 12:10 AM..

Waterbear
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-02-2008, 11:49 PM

Freed Augustine frowned, and scrunched his layered black hair. The main color of the nearly shoulder-length locks natural, but the blue and purple highlights were not. Obviously. Resting his weight on one leg as he stared into the mirror. The boy had always been satisfied with himself, somewhat short, and quite thin. With skin still a creamy white from the winter, within a month or so though, it would be tan. His Mexican blood wouldn't allow him to be pale for too long. If he could change one thing, it would be his eyes. The brown color boring and normal. He had tried to convince his mother to get him purple contacts, but she didn't find it necessary.

Fiddling with the sentimentally valued white pick necklace before smoothing out his outfit. Knee-high purple converse, jean short shorts, a black tank top with a pinkish purple skull pin made of rhinestones on the right strap, and black and purple stripped arm warmers going past his elbows to finish off his odd sense of fashion. Something else odd about Freed that not many ever noticed, was that he was practically hairless. Besides what was on his head, his skin was completely smooth. This would be because Freed is disgusted with body hair. On others he can tolerate it, but on himself it drive him insane. He use to just shave it, but that would take forever, and recently his mother stopped trusting him with sharp objects. So he had been introduced to the wonderful world of waxing. Which saved him much needed time in the morning.

Hmmm... Was he suppose to be in class? Freed didn't know, as he often lost track of time, and never could remember his schedule. Pulling his hands through his hair one last time, he turned away from the mirror, and swiftly walked out of the bathroom. Absolutely no intention of finding his class, he turned a corner, and soon found himself at his favorite spot to ditch. The old chemistry lab.

Freed gripped the knob, opening the door just a crack before he paused. Had he heard someone? No, must be his mind playing with him. Once he opened the door though, he was quite sure that it had not been his mind. Unable to think with the sight of his favorite teacher, and the most popular student sucking each other's faces off. Feeling sick to his stomach, he slammed the door shut and walked quickly down the hall. One hand in his pocket and the other grasping the pick around his neck as he stared at the floor. Cheeks a hot red and almost feeling like he would faint.

Chasity Daniels didn't respond to the student's comment. She only continued the kiss, hands holding the others face as she sat on the desk. There was no doubts that she was attractive, with a young and voluptuous body, blond curls, and powder blue eyes. She could be any young man's dream, which she obviously didn't mind. As she felt the other flinch, she broke away, and stared at the boy in the doorway. Recognizing him as one of her own students.

Mrs. Daniels cursed under her breath as the door was slammed shut. She looked at Jeremy, eyes wide with worry. "Um... Could you go after him?" she asked, brushing her thumb over the boy's bottom lip. "I would rather not loose my job..."

((BAH! I retyped it, and left out a whole paragraph of Freed's thing explaining the necklace. Ehh, I'll put that in later.))

Last edited by Waterbear; 05-02-2008 at 11:59 PM..

Clorissa

Old 05-03-2008, 02:28 AM

Jeremy straightened his clothes and slightly longish blonde hair before racing out the door after the other boy. Stopping in front of the boy, Jeremy noticed who it was. Freed Augustine was the most blatantly gay person he knew. He was also sort of attracted to him..

"Ehm.. Freed... Please don't tell anyone about Miss Daniels and I.. " Jeremy blushed furiously, looking at his feet. "I.. It's nothing, really. Just ehm.. Friends with benefits, you could call it?" He sighed, hoping that Freed would understand. "I just haven't really been up for much of a real relationship, and I know that I can get something from her whenever I want it. So much less stressful than most stuff.." He trailed off, looking extremely embarrased. He had never come face to face with Freed before.

"Oh hell.." The bell rang, and students began pouring out of classrooms.

Thomas filed out of the class with the rest of the students. As he shuffled in the direction of his next class, Advanced Trigonometry, he saw Freed.. And he was talking to Jeremy Prince. Why would Jeremy Prince talk to Freed? 'Weird...'

Standing next to Freed, Tom said, "Hey man.. What's going on?" He looked awkwardly at Jeremy.

Waterbear
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-03-2008, 05:41 PM

Freed was about to raise his voice at the other, before the bell interrupted him. "I. Just-" he paused as he noticed Tom, and decided to wrap this up later. "Meet me after school okay? Umm... In the lab."

Now turning to his dearest friend, Freed hugged Tom tightly, foot popping up behind him. Being his normal, touchy-feely self. "Hey gatito!" he said, with a small giggled. He ruffled Tom's hair playfully. "I forgot what my next class was. Then I ran into Prince here, and we had a discussion about global warming and Venus and Mars and such. Really interesting, you should have been there. Do you know what my next class is?" he rambled on, still tightly clinging to Tom. Who he considered a brother. Not that he knew what having a sibling felt like, being an only child and all, but he was sure that this was similar, if not identical.

Chasity groaned, and covered her face with her hands for a moment. This wasn't good, was she going to have to bribe Freed? She couldn't loose her job, and her husband could not find out. Nate would flip.

Adjusting her skirt, she stood up and then went out of the lab to the bathroom. Fixing herself in the mirror.

Clorissa

Old 05-03-2008, 09:15 PM

"Uhm.. Alright. Seeya." Jeremy turned and headed towards his Advanced Trig Class.. He knew that Tom had it too.. They were both pretty gifted in the mathematics area... They were like, the class helper people.

As he stumbled into the classroom, he took a seat near the door. Lunch next, Two classes, and then he had to meet Freed.

Tom smiled at the hair ruffle, loving the physical attention he got from Freed on a regular basis. He laughed, knowing that the conversation that Freed was speaking of was absolute bullshit.. But not wanting to push it, he didn't persue the topic.

"I believe you've got English III, room 416. You'd better run!" He ran off to his class.. He might be late as well.

Taking a seat quite close to Jeremy, Tom opened a notebook and started to doodle as class started.

Waterbear
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-05-2008, 07:20 PM

"Ewwwww," he complained, and stuck out his tongue. Freed hated English, it was even worse then P.E.. Though not by much. He watched Tom for a moment, before going off to his own class. Humming to himself as he sat down, just a few seconds before the bell rang. He sighed, and sprawled onto his desk. Not even trying to pay attention, his mind was too stuck on Jeremy. The blond was so cute, he didn't have to use Mrs. Daniels for those things. Freed giggled softly, mind splashing around in the gutter.

"Mr. Augustine, would you care to express what is so humorous?" snapped Mr. Oliver from the front of the classroom. Freed blinked, and refocused onto the teacher.
"Your fly's open," he said, and smirked widely as the teacher flushed and looked down. Made you look.

After an awkward moment and suppressed giggles from the students, class was continued, and Freed continued to not pay attention. Once the bell finally rang, he was the first out of the classroom. He made a quick bee line through the sea of students, and into the cafeteria. Where he quickly payed for his lunch, and sat down at the regular table. Eagerly awaiting Tom.

Clorissa

Old 05-14-2008, 01:13 AM

Tom wrote a few equasions and formulas down as his annoyingly boring instructor droned on, and on. During a letup in the notetaking, Tom wrote a short note to Jeremy.

"What were you talking about with Freed?
-Tom"

Short and simple, he folded it, and handed it to Jeremy after getting his attention with a poke in the back of the leg.

"Ehhnn..?" Jeremy turned around and took a piece of paper that was offered to him by Tom Grammond, Freed's good friend.

Grumbling, Jeremy scrawled his reply messily onto the bottom of the sheet.
"Bleh.. Nothing that concerns you. It's nothing major, I swear, man.." He folded it back up, and slipped it back into Tom's hand, just before class ended.

Jeremy bolted to the cafeteria, grabbed an apple, then sat outside, munching. It was pretty nice out, so there was quite a few kids out.

Leaving the room, Thomas read the note, a kind of exasparated look on his face. "Blehhgg.." He sighed as he walked to the cafeteria. After scanning for a moment, he saw Freed's table and jogged swiftly to it.

"Hey, what's up? How was english?"

Last edited by Clorissa; 05-18-2008 at 03:20 AM..

Waterbear
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-18-2008, 01:36 AM

((Question, is there a reason that Tom is waiting for the already let out class while Freed sits all alone in the lunch room?

Eh, yeah. Your post is rather difficult to respond to.))

Clorissa

Old 05-18-2008, 03:18 AM

[[Oh, I'm sorry. I must've forgotten about that bit as I wrote. I shall edit now.]]

Waterbear
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-19-2008, 04:49 PM

As soon as his friend sat down, Freed was leaning on him. "Zomigod, Mr. Oliver is such a prick, but it's cool," he said with a sly smile. "You should have been their Tom! His face was sooo funny! I got him with the old XYZ routine, funny shit right thare."

Taking a bite of the pizza, he didn't move his head from Tom's shoulder as he thought. Wasn't he forgetting something?

"Oh!" he said, after swallowing, and glancing up at Tom. "Can I go to your house after school?" This was something he asked often, because well, he hated his dad, and tried to avoid him at any cost. The only reason he use to go home before ten o'clock was his mother, but she offed herself when he was twelve, so that wasn't really an option anymore.

Clorissa

Old 05-20-2008, 01:22 AM

Tom sighed. "Don't insult him like that.. You know Mr. Oliver is my favourite teacher, Freed!" He playfully ruffled Freed's hair.

"Uhm.. I'm not sure. We've got family coming over tonight.. But you can stay until they get there, okay?" Tom sounded kind of uncertain. He wasn't sure if his mother would allow him to have Freed there at all. She was fairly Homophobic and probably wouldn't want to chance the rest of the family seeing such a flaming Homosexual in the house.

Jeremy tossed away the apple core, and then stretched out on the soft, slightly damp grass. It was very comfortable, and the slight breeze ruffled his hair.

Waterbear
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-23-2008, 08:43 PM

Freed giggled softly and hugged his friend a bit tightly. "Thank you! You're the best! As usual!" he said, smiling. Not letting go of Tom as he ate another bit of his lunch. "And Mr. Oliver is a prick, kinda cute for an old guy, but still... prick!" He shook his head, and took another bite. "Oh! You like him don't you?" he said with a smirk, and pinched the other's cheek. "That's so cute! My little Tom has a crush!"

Even though he was quite aware the the mother didn't like him, he enjoyed going over there anyways. Homophobes where pretty fun to mess with.

((Errrgggg. Brain blocked today.))