` T O K Y O
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to ` T O K Y O

Old 05-30-2008, 01:02 AM

I would go back to China again, and buy whatever i forgot to buy ...

Allucard
\ (•◡•) /

Old 05-30-2008, 03:25 AM

I can travel to any point in time, but only once? Like, it will take me there, back, and not function anymore? Or like it would be a one way trip?
Well, either way, I'd probably go several centuries into the future. Better technology, I could probably adjust to it, I'd have lots of cool stories about the distant past, blah blah blah. And also, there's a better chance that I would actually encounter this time travel technology and be able to use it more than once.
Also, I don't so much like the doctor, so I'd kick him out on the way. It would be funny.

Oh, and if I could get my hands on another time machine and travel about freely, then I would go to a lot of different times and do a lot of different things, including killing Henry VIII. Oh, and Hitler and Stalin, and ....

I'd probably end up killing a lot of people.

And stealing a lot of stuff.
And I would definitely go back to see the ancient world, and hopefully talk to Plato and see if he was srs about that whole Atlantis thing.

Last edited by Allucard; 05-30-2008 at 03:32 AM..

Saisei
Flying close to the sun on wings...
Send a message via ICQ to Saisei Send a message via AIM to Saisei Send a message via MSN to Saisei Send a message via Yahoo to Saisei

Old 05-30-2008, 03:34 AM

I have to say I'm with the person who would bring lottery numbers back to myself. I'm very pleased with the way my life has turned out in a philosophical sense, and going back to myself in the distant past could set a ripple pattern into effect which would effect my current life. I'd much rather simply make a quick trip a week or so into the past to win the powerball and secure my future in that manner. One shot, done, no more than the normal attention paid to a person who wins the jackpot, which isn't much on a global scale.

Biff had it wrong with the sports almanac in Back to the Future II, since that would draw ENTIRELY too much attention to yourself winning all the damn time, and it would be too complicated to properly scatter your wins and losses in such a way to keep the suspicion off of you.

fl3ur de lis
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via AIM to fl3ur de lis

Old 05-30-2008, 04:45 AM

I think I'd go back just a few years
and fix some of the stupid things I've done D:

Either that, or maybe Enlightenment times;
that sounds so fun : D
I'd get a big fat wig
and a poofy dress
and wear them all day!~

Blondheart
Dead Account Holder

Old 05-30-2008, 05:56 AM

If I only got one trip, I think I would want to go into the future. I would like to see what we become and what great things we have yet to invent.

RainbowSuicide
*^_^*

Old 06-05-2008, 05:02 AM

I would want to go back to the middle ages with a camra and prove there were dragons that brave knight slayed to save the princess, or to the 80's and go to clubs ^-^

Last edited by RainbowSuicide; 06-18-2008 at 08:04 AM..

thoughtlessamaya
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to thoughtlessamaya

Old 06-05-2008, 07:10 AM

At no particular place or time but, my sophomore year.
I made so many mistakes and slacked so much due to depression. And I wish I could go back and slap myself and tell myself to suck it up. Which I should have. I wouldn't be struggling this day if I have done that earlier.

But I guess you shouldn't mess with the past, with the Butterfly Effect and all.

Kalliste
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via MSN to Kalliste

Old 06-05-2008, 07:31 AM

Gosh, I wish that a lot about school thoughtlessamaya. Tell myself not to be friends with certain people and get to work damnit!

thoughtlessamaya
*^_^*

Old 06-05-2008, 07:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalliste View Post
Gosh, I wish that a lot about school thoughtlessamaya. Tell myself not to be friends with certain people and get to work damnit!
Ah, the horrible friends topic. When I look back at myself I think "Why didn't I see how they truly were sooner?" I've been back stabbed by so many people its not even funny. But I'm glad I got rid of them so they didn't have a bad influence on me so bad that it changed who I was. But the good thing is that its made me a stronger person and gave me the strength to stand up for myself. :]

Fullmetal Phantom
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via MSN to Fullmetal Phantom Send a message via Yahoo to Fullmetal Phantom

Old 06-05-2008, 08:21 AM

I would go back nine years, to just after my soccer accident, and I would tell my younger self a few stories from the FUTURE. :D

And I'd tell the little emo brat not to give up on the guitar lessons.

And I'd tell her a few names to watch for in the future. "Wait for it...waaait for it...in a few years, this guy right here is gonna appear, and he's gonna PROVE to you what I've been saying. Just watch!
...oh, but you'll have to be looking on the internet, because...he's from Japan. Make sure to get your...my...our parents' permission. Just don't tell them about this. And while you're at it...look up these people - they'll become some of your best friends - and look up this guy, these bands...trust me, they'll be awesome."

If I could sit down and give my younger self a good talking to, I wouldn't have to have gone through nine years of emoing and uselessness. God, I hate myself for that now. XD;

Although, really, I think I'd just end up scaring the living crap out of my younger self. STILL, IT'S WORTH A TRY.

thoughtlessamaya
*^_^*

Old 06-05-2008, 08:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fullmetal Phantom View Post

Although, really, I think I'd just end up scaring the living crap out of my younger self. STILL, IT'S WORTH A TRY.
I know for a fact that if I ever saw a clone of myself I would run and scream or something.
xD

Fullmetal Phantom
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via MSN to Fullmetal Phantom Send a message via Yahoo to Fullmetal Phantom

Old 06-05-2008, 09:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thoughtlessamaya View Post
I know for a fact that if I ever saw a clone of myself I would run and scream or something.
xD
XD I don't even look anything like I looked nine years ago...so I REALLY doubt my younger self would believe I'm her at first. She'd probably think I was some weirdo who was looking to take advantage of her in some way.

I'd have to show her that I knew a lot of the things I never told anyone. :sweat:

Luckily, at the time I would be going back to, I couldn't run. I'm going back to right after my accident, after all. So having my younger self run away...that wouldn't happen. I might get kicked in the bad knee...but hell. XD;

Maverick
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to Maverick

Old 06-05-2008, 10:49 PM

Hrm...
I think I'd travel to the era when Columbus discovered America.
Then I'd make sure they never plan to inhabit this land because, despite freedom, it caused industrialism. Industrialism increased capitalism and now we're stuck at a point where we supposedly have the "strongest military on earth". That may be a bit distorted, but this arms race is what causes so much hate and dislike for each other. I mean, some people are just plain crazy as well, but it would've taken a load off if industrialization was erased off the planet. D;

But then... there wouldn't be ships! Big ones!! Cruise liners, coast guard cutters, battleships... but they only lead to the suffering of people.

Ack. So conflicted. =__='

/confusing paragraph. :insane:

ohdang
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-18-2008, 02:06 AM

If I had a time machine.
I would go back where I want
But can I die when I go back in time?
and.. will I age when I'm back in time? :O

Kalliste
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via MSN to Kalliste