Lone Wolf

Old 07-13-2008, 08:51 AM

let's discuss some random topics.

let's start with video games. What are your 5 favorite video games and why?

Rammy
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to Rammy Send a message via MSN to Rammy Send a message via Yahoo to Rammy

Old 07-13-2008, 09:03 AM

YO

I know you. We need to get you some Cloths.

GAME ETHICNESES
#1: Top game issss Final Fantasy Series/ Yes I understand its not A game but the franchise itself is a representation of AMAZING all over. I enjoy all the genres; the sprite play the interactive non-rpg settings, the rpg settings the characters the creatures the cut scenes; everything always caught my eye.
#2: Smash Bros Series; yes Smash bros, melee and now the brawl. I always sucked at this game when I was younger; but now that I have my wii-mote in hand and the ability to go insane and hack with that controller ohmygod people die left and right. My favorite part is the endless brawl and the homerun; set it to 250 characters and just start beating the crap out of those things..
#3 World Of Warcraft: yeahyeah MMORPG Ive played since the game came out; hacked once all my characters jacked. Rejoined then stopped. payed again and now stopped currently forrr college! [starting in fall; have to focus my efforts on school!]
#4 Ghost in the Shell: This game; I'm not good at the whole fighting guns thing so It took awhile for me to get into the swing of things; its not my number one because, well I love the GITS franchise but I so... can't play the game for my LIFE OTL
And Lastly! #5 Guitar Hero: I will beat the crap out of you suckers with this game, ESPECIALLY on the DS, I OWN that game, my fingers move so much faster when it's compact like that, like playing back on my violin LOL I had GH 2 but then my game got raped by my cousins dog, decided to chew on it and have fun; so i gave the guitar to a friend and just got 3.

WAITING LIST OF GAMES:
Harvest Moon, WANTING TO BUY ROCKBAND for my wii. I want a new pikmin game damnit. And... uh... I can just dl all the DS games I want so when it comes out I just get it..

Lone Wolf

Old 07-13-2008, 09:14 AM

i agree with you on a lot of those games.

1) Team Fortress 2- ADDICTIVELY good. you can not only play that game for an hour. it's a first person shooter but it has qualities that i've never experienced in a first person shooter. the game isn't meant to be very serious. when you die, you get a snapshot of your killer. you can choose what kind of gunner you are which is just awesome. i prefer the pyro of course.
2)Final Fantasy 9- i have come to understand that a lot of people go CRAZY over final fantasy 7, and i also like final fantasy 7's story line, BUT final fantasy 9 was the game that started up my love for RPG gaming. the graphics are pretty good and the story line is cool as well.
3)Final Fantasy Tactics Advance-OMG i can never get tired of this game. i've played this game more times, from start to finish, than i can count. you're never really playing the same thing twice since you can completely customize your clan and even kill off one of the main characters(Montblanc)
4)Ragnarok Online-okay so i completely hate the fact that this game is P2P(pay to play), but the gameplay is pretty cool. you can meet new friends on this game, start guilds, have guild wars, and hunt monsters with your friends. this game is a classic RPG
5)Dofus-it's another online RPG. This game really isn't all that great when you first look at it. but when you play it, the gameplay is actually fun. you have a wide variety of classes and those classes have a wide variety of builds. this game is supposedly free, but you really can't do much if you play for free. people who pay to play this game get outragiously more out of the game.

Rammy
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to Rammy Send a message via MSN to Rammy Send a message via Yahoo to Rammy

Old 07-13-2008, 09:32 AM

Ragnarok OMG Biggest game on the market right now; there are ways to get the game where it's not p2p but; some servers are gay ...

I played since 2003; got all the way to the top and then finally gave in and joined private servers. It was way easier to the grinding of leveling and stuff at normal server rates.

As for....your other games, i've never heard OTL

i mean FF yeah but the others..not so.

Lone Wolf

Old 07-13-2008, 09:39 AM

you've never heard of Team Fortress 2? seriously!?! it's frickin AWESOME. it's kinda new, but that's still not acceptable. i was SO eager for it to be released! i waited like 5 months for that game to be released! Dofus is a pretty pedestrian game, i can see how you can not know anything about it. here, there are videos that introduce you to some of the different types of gunners on team fortress 2. the videos are pretty funny.

http://steampowered.com/v/index.php?...ppId=440&cc=US

click on the "view all 19 videos" thing on the right side of the page. right under the thing that says "videos+demos"

Rammy
*^_^*

Old 07-13-2008, 09:50 AM

I'ma type out my college layout; Its like a game anyway cause I have to flipping like.. run around everywhere OTL

MONDAYS: English 101 9:30 am - 10:31 am with Barsamian, Hasmik Then followed by Math 100 College Algebra 12:00 pm - 1:01 pm with Phan, Henry

TUESDAYSDAYOFHELL: Art 130 with Sing, Susan.9:30 am - 11:42 am, Math 100 12:00 pm - 1:01 pm, Phan, Henry, THEN FINALLY History 101 1:15 pm - 2:47 pm Ms. Ramos, Hazel

WEDNESDAYS: English 101 9:30 am - 10: 31 am. Math 100 12:00pm - 1:01 pm

THURSDAYS: Art 130 9:30am -11:42am, Math 100 12:00pm - 1:01, History 101 1:15 - 2:47 pm

Quite a mouthful isn't it ==

Lone Wolf

Old 07-13-2008, 09:59 AM

you're lucky your classes start at 9:30! mine start at 8:15 EVERY DAY.

i have Math every day from 8:15-9:25 am.

On mondays and wednesdays, i have English 101 from 11:20-12:45

On Tuesdays and Thursdays, i have Personal Developement 11:20-12:45

so i'm going to school every day monday-thursday from 8am-1pm.

i'm kinda lucky, my classes are VERY far apart so i have all the time in the world to get to each class.

fiarra
seeking proof on the roof
Send a message via AIM to fiarra Send a message via MSN to fiarra

Old 07-13-2008, 05:32 PM

This really looks like less of a discussion thread and more of a hangout, so I'm going to move it into the Nations section for you.