Sane
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-05-2008, 06:59 AM

hrrmm.. i think 2005 and continuing. you should check it out if you want a really good manga, thats cute art and has a good story. 8D

Hadsvich
Shiro Neko

Penpal

Old 08-05-2008, 07:04 AM

Uh, I'd like to bid on Dr. Seiji's art with 3.5k.

shosho
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seiki Nova View Post
Awe, Sho, I'm sorry about your grandfather! Was it expected, or was it um.. unexpected? DX

I hope everything works out with you.

And no, I prefer to watch on the sidelines. It's more enjoyable for me that way <3
aww, poo D; no fun! lol trying to keep up with who's asking which questions can be tough @___@;; but it's still fun haha.

well, in a way, it was kind of expected? like, it's his 5th stroke. when he got into the critical condition last night, my dad sort of accepted it already. before, he'd try to get the best doctors he could afford type, but now, it's more of like.. he knew my grandpa was really suffering. even if he were to survive this stroke, who knew how much pain will be added and stuff.

but yeah, thanks <333
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sane View Post
hrrmm.. i think 2005 and continuing. you should check it out if you want a really good manga, thats cute art and has a good story. 8D
i do want a really good manga~ i just haven't had the patience to really read mangas online anymore XD;; my net's incredibly slow and each time i wait for the page to load, i'd go to another site lolol and i'd forget about it @___@;;

edit:
@ hadsvich:
thank you for your bid! 8D

Last edited by shosho; 08-05-2008 at 07:06 AM..

Faithom
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Faithom Send a message via Yahoo to Faithom

Wow, I only read up to vol. 2 in Vampire Knight - it's amazing and I love the artist who drew it. Sane have you read Meru Puri, just out of curiosity??

XD I was here to check out the guessing game, haha, looks fun.

Seiki Nova
Wishing on Shooting Stars

Old 08-05-2008, 07:08 AM

Well that's pooey, but at least your dad was able to find closure before it happened so that he wasn't entirely devastated. That's still horrible. I always have a hard time with losing people. It takes me a long time to get over it : (

And I like watching people guess or ask questions. It's fun that way haha. Because it's like, you get to see where people are trying to go with the information you give them. Following the whole process and all that you know?

shosho
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 08-05-2008, 07:09 AM

hi, faithom! i read the first chapter of meru puri XD; i think i got a free issue of the manga magazine it was in or something lol. forgot the name of it, but yah, i thought it's cute XD <3

and yes, yes~ 3rd game's about to start~ *3*

@ seiki:
as for me... i feel bad that he's not here anymore and that i hadn't seen him before he died (almost half a year) since he lived in another island. but i was never really close to him (or any of my dad's family, really). i get really happy when i see them, but if i don't see them, it's not really a big deal, i guess? with this lost, it sucks, but it's more of like... i feel for my dad for his lost. not mine. if that makes sense, ^^; i wonder if that makes me a cold person ^^;;;;;;

haha, and that's true! sometimes, i wonder if i'm actually giving the right YES or NO lol because a lot of the time, it CAN be, but not always? XD;;

Last edited by shosho; 08-05-2008 at 07:12 AM..

Dr.Seiji
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via MSN to Dr.Seiji Send a message via Yahoo to Dr.Seiji

Old 08-05-2008, 07:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadsvich View Post
Uh, I'd like to bid on Dr. Seiji's art with 3.5k.
thank you Hadsvich~~ <3<3<3!!!

Last edited by Dr.Seiji; 08-05-2008 at 07:12 AM..

Sane
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-05-2008, 07:16 AM

faithom; yus! i liked it <3 if you read vk online, it goes up to chapter 42 right now. i liked WANTED, one of her short stories.

shosho; i'm the opposite of you XD i read manga and forget about other sites, thats why i keep forgetting about the 5 minute token things XDD oh, yeah, those sites take awhile to load even for my internet D8

outbid x'D invo searching time!?

shosho
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 08-05-2008, 07:17 AM

@ sane:
where do you usually read VK? :O may be i can get my brothers to get hooked on it XD;; they're more into the manga scene than me a lot lately @____@;;;

haha invo searching time?? omg!! haha XDDD

Sane
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-05-2008, 07:21 AM

i read on onemanga.com. oh yeah, theres a site to just download and unzip a folder if you don't want to wait each page to load individually online. my friend gets it off this sites lj but i don't know it > <

lul yus 8D a 20 item search... not much of a search :rofl:

Seiki Nova
Wishing on Shooting Stars

Old 08-05-2008, 07:25 AM

Sho, I think that's understandable. Feeling more upset for the people that you're closer to for their loss than your own. If you're not close to the person who died, then it's not really something that I think you should grieve for, but it's understandable to grieve for the person who is sad about the loss?

I don't know. That's confusing xD

I think it's more along the lines of the fact that the questions are so general, and not very specific.

shosho
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 08-05-2008, 07:26 AM

oooh~~~ haha, that's where they usually go, too XD; my brothers are totally in love with eyeshield and one piece at the least XD; they read other stuff, too, buti haven't kept up with anything that i don't even know anymore hahah XD;

and sometimes, i download some yaoi ones hahah. mai would show me some /fufu but because of my slow net, each volume's quite huge, yah? XD;;; so it takes awhile to load, too lolol

awww~ do you have an idea what you want drawn, if you do win her auction? ;D

and i want to continue the game, but looks like a lot of people went to bed already ya? XD;

Sane
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-05-2008, 07:33 AM

looool downloading 42 chapters :rofl: i've seen onepiece on tv sometimes...

huhuhu nope XDD still a couple more days to think :kicks self:

yuh o: on west coast of US its already 12 am...

brb i need to clean my face XD

shosho
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 08-05-2008, 07:35 AM

yah, still a few more days, so that's good at least! there's a chance that mai and i will have a collab auction, too /fufu <3

wah already 12 am! @___@ and kay! see you soon!

Sane
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-05-2008, 07:39 AM

oooh i want to see that * o*

ouch i scrubbed at face too hard XD face wipes make my face feel gross afterward... i wonder if i'm not supposed to wash off sticky feeling :>

:now has cookies and cream ice cream: numnum :drool:

shosho
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 08-05-2008, 07:43 AM

un! just have to wait on mai's answer now XD she's not on at the moment haha.

oh, nooo~ D; i used to use the facial scrub kind, but it made my skin even more dry XD;; so i just use the regular one haha.

*Q* i want me some cookies and cream icecream~~~ :drool:

anyway, should i start now? XD if no one else is around, at least you can hog the YES points hahaha!

Sane
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-05-2008, 07:51 AM

i have a mint exfoliating scrub i use rarely since it reaaally leaves me dry, but it smells good, and it feels so refreshing and cool after washing off. 8D

:sends over internet: download time- 5 hours >8D

lul if you want to XD or wait till more people on o:

i'm such a pig D8 i'm microwaving pizza now XD;; ...on plastic plate :shot:

yay i found friend to join us XD no monopolizing kekek

Last edited by Sane; 08-05-2008 at 07:56 AM..

shosho
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 08-05-2008, 08:00 AM

sorry! my cat wanted to play ^^;

haha, i usually use those exfoliating scrub stuff for my body XD face is more gentle :insane: and on a random note --> =3 scrotum nose lolol

hahah~ i want to eat now! realized i haven't had my lunch yet! XD;

and yay for your friend!

OKAY, THEN! 3rd round of guessing game starts NOW!

1st clue: commonly used outside 8D

Swordtear
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-05-2008, 08:01 AM

*o* Such an awesome thread <33

Sane
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-05-2008, 08:05 AM

scrotum nose wut?! oooh the mouth/nose/thing XD

does it spray water?

i love the smelly scrubs... the good smelling ones at bath and body works :sniff: XD

i... forgot my pizza in microwave ;_;

shosho
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 08-05-2008, 08:05 AM

h'omg~ tear!! how are you~!!?? XD long time no see! *Q* come and join the guessing game! XD

Dr.Seiji
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via MSN to Dr.Seiji Send a message via Yahoo to Dr.Seiji

Old 08-05-2008, 08:07 AM

@Shochi : Is it expensive?

shosho
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 08-05-2008, 08:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sane View Post
scrotum nose wut?! oooh the mouth/nose/thing XD

does it spray water?

i love the smelly scrubs... the good smelling ones at bath and body works :sniff: XD

i... forgot my pizza in microwave ;_;
oh, no! what happened to your pizza then?? all... melty? D; ah~ i miss the bath and body works cheap deals! XD;; they don't have it here, i think lol. but they have similar companies like that XD;

haha, NO, in general, it doesn't spray water, XD

3RD ROUND OF GUESSING GAME

1. It's commonly used outside --> sho's first clue
2. It's expensive (sei) +2

It is NOT:
1. spraying water

@ sei:
omg, i meant to edit, but ended up making another post, but~ saved by you hahaha <3 and YES, it's expensive XD; at least i think so :3

KiraYuki
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via MSN to KiraYuki

Old 08-05-2008, 08:09 AM

is it.. bigger than your arm?

Edit; WAIT I change my question. DOES IT HAVE WHEELS?

Sane
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 08-05-2008, 08:11 AM

haiiiiii ho <3 did you see new DIs yet?

i didn't microwave too long so its probably still cold XD cheap deals!??! what?? i need to see! i never get those either, apparently :rofl:

does it provide shade?