Comatose

Old 10-31-2008, 08:46 PM

Huh? IM = Instant Messaging. LOL
my email is MSN~

Bananapple
(-.-)zzZ
Banned

Old 10-31-2008, 08:47 PM

my friend that quit mene just gave me over 100 new items. o_O no idea if they're expensive or not<33

KeyKey
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-31-2008, 08:50 PM

I'm so sorry Miro...
I say msn to the istant messenger

CrepsMule
*^_^*

Old 10-31-2008, 08:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by M i r o View Post

@ creppeh;
haha idkw, i used to but then i stopped for some reason.
i just feel like saying "sucka you IM me if you wanna talk" rotflerz~
sure. xDD;;

FYI; I'm akito.

@ Keykey; hello! <3
rofl, you're insane XD<3

and are you telling me that because that's your msn sn? so I don't freak out when I see it, lol xD;;
Quote:
Originally Posted by KeyKey View Post
yes, but its not so anymore T.T
everything is edible, it just that we human are picky. yes we can eat it. its not THAT that.

weird stuff? how weird? XD

well we "got" the computer so we can bring it home and all, its like its our own. but still not, we can buy it after we have got all 3 years in the school for some small price. but we can't have "illigale" stuff on it. only thinks for school. but everybody don't care about it.
I will start to download a game or something too.
so thats a good thing, I have the computer. but its not fun when nobody is on...
Yeah, I mean sure if they gave us like.. roasted grasshoppers we'd be able to eat them, just wouldn't taste very good XD;;

and uhmm.. like once, they gave us mashed carrots? like mashed potatoes, but they were carrots... not very good xD;;

wow, lucky! I wish my school did stuff like tha xD are you gonna buy it later??
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bananapple View Post
my friend that quit mene just gave me over 100 new items. o_O no idea if they're expensive or not<33
wow, lucky! o___o
who's your friend? what did they give you? xD

Cherry Who?
Spooky Scary Skeleton

Old 10-31-2008, 08:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrepsMule View Post
Teenage mutant ninja kitty?! D: D:
EWW XD;; my dogs' breaths usually don't stink that much, except when we go to my grandma's house... then they smell like dead/rotten fish >___>;; there's a small lake at my grandma's property so they're always snatching fish from there >__>;;
Aww, poor dog Dx;; how old is he? Maybe you should.. might sound kinda harsh, but maybe try knocking him out (with chemicals, lol, not physically) to give him a bath? ^^; can't go stinky forever XD;;

I so get what you're saying >___>;; so annoying XD;; they should put the real stuff at the check-out lanes, but I guess tabloids sell... XD;; I remember at every check-out lane, before, we would always look to see if there were any new Archie comics and buy them XD I loved Archie comics haha.
Give him pizza and pettings and no one will be hurt!
Max is about 15 or so. But that's too old to knock him out, unfortunately. Otherwise we'd get his teeth professionally cleaned to eliminate the breath problem. But when animals are that old, if you knock them out, they may not wake back up. D:

Yeah, and most tabloids put out a new issue every week or two weeks. So that also probably helps it sell better than a normal magazine.
I actually haven't read that much Archie. They're not very funny to me. *shot*

KeyKey
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-31-2008, 08:59 PM

you never know, it might taste good XD but I won't eat them.

lol, mashed carrots XD poor you
I was thinkig I will, becose it won't cost so much and its good to have a laptop if I'm going to places and I won't be stuck in the house all the time
thanks!

CrepsMule
*^_^*

Old 11-01-2008, 09:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry Flavored Antacid View Post
Give him pizza and pettings and no one will be hurt!
Max is about 15 or so. But that's too old to knock him out, unfortunately. Otherwise we'd get his teeth professionally cleaned to eliminate the breath problem. But when animals are that old, if you knock them out, they may not wake back up. D:

Yeah, and most tabloids put out a new issue every week or two weeks. So that also probably helps it sell better than a normal magazine.
I actually haven't read that much Archie. They're not very funny to me. *shot*
D: For now, until he starts demanding all my personal belongings, and then.. my ice cream ;____;
Ohh yeah, I see XD; so it's kind of a tough situation XD; well it'd be too dangerous in both cases to wash him, I guess, so you gotta just deal with the smell until he goes I suppose xD;;

Yeah, plus people lovee to gossip xD Tabloids are a fun way to waste time as well, I suppose >>;
And really?! D: Well I don't read much myself either anymore, but when I was like 8 or 9 I used to get them all the time! (lol that rhymed *gets killed*)
Quote:
you never know, it might taste good XD but I won't eat them.

lol, mashed carrots XD poor you
I was thinkig I will, becose it won't cost so much and its good to have a laptop if I'm going to places and I won't be stuck in the house all the time
thanks!
It's a risk I'm not willing to take XD;

I know Dx have you ever had mashed carrots before? XD;
Yeah, it would be a good idea. Do you know how much it'll cost?

KeyKey
Dead Account Holder

Old 11-01-2008, 10:25 AM

lol XD

yes, I haved, but not for some times. I got it when I was younger and sick.

well, like 1000 euro, I think. "not sure about the currency"
but I'm not sure how much it will cost. not much at least for a laptop

Last edited by KeyKey; 11-01-2008 at 10:29 AM..

CrepsMule
*^_^*

Old 11-01-2008, 11:22 AM

Quote:
lol XD

yes, I haved, but not for some times. I got it when I was younger and sick.

well, like 1000 euro, I think. "not sure about the currency"
but I'm not sure how much it will cost. not much at least for a laptop
Ohh really? do you like it? XD;;

Ohh wow, that's a lot! I got mien for around 500 euros, that's it.. do you think your parents will let you get it in the end?

KeyKey
Dead Account Holder

Old 11-01-2008, 11:53 AM

no. I didn't like it....
it is? well I'm not sure about the currency. so I don't know if it was that much. probably not. but it was like 1000kr in swedish currency. and thats not much, at least not for a computer. a computer starts from 3000kr and higher. and thats it standard things.

maybe. I think so. if its cheap.

CrepsMule
*^_^*

Old 11-01-2008, 01:47 PM

Quote:
no. I didn't like it....
it is? well I'm not sure about the currency. so I don't know if it was that much. probably not. but it was like 1000kr in swedish currency. and thats not much, at least not for a computer. a computer starts from 3000kr and higher. and thats it standard things.
I understand, haha xD;
Ohh wow! so that's actually pretty cheap, then... I'd imagine 1000kr being about 200 euros? Around there anyway.

are your parents gonna help you pay for it, if you get it, or will you have to buy it yourself?

KeyKey
Dead Account Holder

Old 11-01-2008, 02:23 PM

something like that,
but I will see, it might be me, them, or they help me a little.

Cherry Who?
Spooky Scary Skeleton

Old 11-02-2008, 06:36 PM

Quote:
D: For now, until he starts demanding all my personal belongings, and then.. my ice cream ;____;
Ohh yeah, I see XD; so it's kind of a tough situation XD; well it'd be too dangerous in both cases to wash him, I guess, so you gotta just deal with the smell until he goes I suppose xD;;

Yeah, plus people lovee to gossip xD Tabloids are a fun way to waste time as well, I suppose >>;
And really?! D: Well I don't read much myself either anymore, but when I was like 8 or 9 I used to get them all the time! (lol that rhymed *gets killed*)
Sorry for the late reply. I was going to reply to this yesterday morning, but I ah, sort of got dumped then. >>;

Yes, Ninja kitty wants your socks! And your books! And your computer!
Yeah, basically. Unfortunately he's been getting even stinkier. D: I love him and he's cute, but dear god he stinks! xD; I'm barely a dog person as it is...

Yeah, I guess. >> It does make me feel a bit bad for the celebs, though. Every detail of their life, true or not, is spread all over the country. That must be emotionally trying. No wonder they fuck up so much.
Yeah, I was the same way. As a kid, I just DEVOURED books. Then I stopped reading much at all for a few years, and then started back up this year. I'm not reading like I used to, but I'm reading. IT EXPANDS YO MIND, YO!

Bartuc
Sky Pirate

Old 11-02-2008, 07:31 PM

Kabobby?

CrepsMule
*^_^*

Old 11-02-2008, 10:24 PM

Quote:
something like that,
but I will see, it might be me, them, or they help me a little.
we'll see ^__^ I hope you can get it!!
Quote:
Sorry for the late reply. I was going to reply to this yesterday morning, but I ah, sort of got dumped then. >>;

Yes, Ninja kitty wants your socks! And your books! And your computer!
Yeah, basically. Unfortunately he's been getting even stinkier. D: I love him and he's cute, but dear god he stinks! xD; I'm barely a dog person as it is...

Yeah, I guess. >> It does make me feel a bit bad for the celebs, though. Every detail of their life, true or not, is spread all over the country. That must be emotionally trying. No wonder they fuck up so much.
Yeah, I was the same way. As a kid, I just DEVOURED books. Then I stopped reading much at all for a few years, and then started back up this year. I'm not reading like I used to, but I'm reading. IT EXPANDS YO MIND, YO!
I read about that in your blog... I'm really sorry :( :( *hugs Cherry* I hope you feel better, though I know you're going through a hard time right now ^^;;

*gasps* No ninja kitty will ever touch my computer D< or my extremely addicting M&M's, which are next to my computer >>; *protects them*
Haha, my grandma's doggy is SO CUTE, but so dirty XD;; she's always jumping on me to play with me, but then I get dirt all over my clothes D: I dunno what's worse, stinky or dirty... or both? xD

Yeah, seriously. Makes me glad I'm NOT famous xD;; Like I'd want the world to know about my personal life xD;;
Me too! Before I discovered the internet, haha, I'd always read for like an hour every night before bed, now I rarely do D: I should start reading again.. *locks away computer* xD;;
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bartuc View Post
Kabobby?
Bartuc!! :P what've you been up to?!

twizted child eve
┌(・。・...

Old 11-02-2008, 11:43 PM

Hey Creppy. ^^

CrepsMule
*^_^*

Old 11-02-2008, 11:53 PM

hey twizzy!! :D what's up? :P

M i r o
Comatose

Old 11-03-2008, 12:15 AM

creppeh la poo poo~ LOL xDD

CrepsMule
*^_^*

Old 11-03-2008, 12:20 AM

"la poo poo"?! XD;;
uhm, I usually don't mind what nicknames people give me.. but poo? XDD I have my limits, haha xD;;;

*kicks miro in the shin* D< xD<3

M i r o
Comatose

Old 11-03-2008, 01:02 AM

haha... idk it came to my mind. D:

ahhh, you evillll thing you! T^^TT;;;
*chomps onto creps cheek*

hahaha. IT'S A LOVE BITE, BISH! 8D

CrepsMule
*^_^*

Old 11-03-2008, 09:54 AM

D: soo.. when you don't know what to say, you think of poo?! xDD

;____; love bites hurt.. T__T *runs away*

Cherry Who?
Spooky Scary Skeleton

Old 11-03-2008, 07:21 PM

Quote:
I read about that in your blog... I'm really sorry :( :( *hugs Cherry* I hope you feel better, though I know you're going through a hard time right now ^^;;

*gasps* No ninja kitty will ever touch my computer D< or my extremely addicting M&M's, which are next to my computer >>; *protects them*
Haha, my grandma's doggy is SO CUTE, but so dirty XD;; she's always jumping on me to play with me, but then I get dirt all over my clothes D: I dunno what's worse, stinky or dirty... or both? xD

Yeah, seriously. Makes me glad I'm NOT famous xD;; Like I'd want the world to know about my personal life xD;;
Me too! Before I discovered the internet, haha, I'd always read for like an hour every night before bed, now I rarely do D: I should start reading again.. *locks away computer* xD;;
Well, we talked about it yesterday, and we're going to try again. I'll post some details in my blog later on/when I feel like it. This whole thing is really draining, so I don't feel like talking about it a ton. xD; Thanks.

YOU HAVE M&MS?! *computer jump-through* *m&msteal*

I think stinky is worse. Dirt washes off and isn't offensive. Stink makes you never want to see the dog again. xD;

Yeah, seriously. I mean, it'd be a total dream to act on a television show or in movies, but I don't want my every move monitored!
I guess I'd be best off as a low-level celebrity. Big things that I do -like getting married, dying, having a kid, getting divorced, etc.- get coverage, but what I wear to the grocery store isn't analyzed. And more importantly, I CAN go to the grocery store. xD And maybe get a "Hey, you're [character name]!" or the "I think I know you" stares, but not bombarded or anything.
Yeah, seriously. For me, though, it's a mix of computer and TV. Computer takes up my day free time, but for about two hours before I go to bed, I like to just lay on my bed and relax. And it's a toss-up between reading and watching tv. I like reading, but I tend to lose track of time while doing it. Whereas with television, I know how long the show is, so I know approximately how much time has passed without even looking at a clock.
Plus, since I started watching LOST, I want to watch it as soon as possible. xD I can't let it sit on my DVR for even a day. xD

CrepsMule
*^_^*

Old 11-03-2008, 08:09 PM

Quote:
Well, we talked about it yesterday, and we're going to try again. I'll post some details in my blog later on/when I feel like it. This whole thing is really draining, so I don't feel like talking about it a ton. xD; Thanks.

YOU HAVE M&MS?! *computer jump-through* *m&msteal*

I think stinky is worse. Dirt washes off and isn't offensive. Stink makes you never want to see the dog again. xD;

Yeah, seriously. I mean, it'd be a total dream to act on a television show or in movies, but I don't want my every move monitored!
I guess I'd be best off as a low-level celebrity. Big things that I do -like getting married, dying, having a kid, getting divorced, etc.- get coverage, but what I wear to the grocery store isn't analyzed. And more importantly, I CAN go to the grocery store. xD And maybe get a "Hey, you're [character name]!" or the "I think I know you" stares, but not bombarded or anything.
Yeah, seriously. For me, though, it's a mix of computer and TV. Computer takes up my day free time, but for about two hours before I go to bed, I like to just lay on my bed and relax. And it's a toss-up between reading and watching tv. I like reading, but I tend to lose track of time while doing it. Whereas with television, I know how long the show is, so I know approximately how much time has passed without even looking at a clock.
Plus, since I started watching LOST, I want to watch it as soon as possible. xD I can't let it sit on my DVR for even a day. xD
You don't have to talk about it if you don't want to, just hope everything is okay I guess ^^;

Well.. I had M&M's >___>;; They're SO addicting! I ate a whole bag today, it's just like once I have one I can't stop eating them until they're all gone >>;

Haha, true.. but like, if the dog is stinky you can spray air freshener all over it to make it not smell as bad?! xD; and when they're dirty they get your clothes dirty too D:

Hmm yeah, I agree. I'd like to be famous enough to have fans, but nowhere near Paris Hilton's "fame" xD;; It'd be cool to like, go out and take a stroll outside or something and have one of your fans come up and say "Hi" and you could have a nice chat etc. :P Being famous is cool, as long as you don't get to the point where you start being all big headed and all that XD;;
Ahh, computer takes up a lot of my time, and homework >>; I barely have any time afterschool to begin with. And omg, I'm the same way with Heroes as you are with LOST XD;; Like every Tuesday, right when I get home it's like.. don't even bother checking email/PM's first, must watch Heroes asap >>;

shosho
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 11-03-2008, 08:54 PM

aww, hope you'll feel better, cherry~ ;[ <3

amg, why am i watching bad kung fu movies at almost 4am and still not sleepy? /cry creps a river