CandiedJester

Old 12-03-2008, 05:34 AM

My favorite season is fall ^^
For alot of reasons, it's pretty, and because of halloween!
and because it leads to winter!
: D

Phailpail
Dead Account Holder

Old 12-03-2008, 07:10 AM

My favorite season is fall.

The leaves are red and gold, and the weather starts to be more bearable. There are still summer fruits for sale, but autumn foods are starting to appear, too. It's a great time of year.

MedievalBeauty
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 12-08-2008, 12:00 PM

I love spring because the weather is nice, and the flowers and nature is so wonderful.

Rizzpheal
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-10-2008, 07:46 PM

I like early summer when it's warm enough to wear just a t-shirt but not too hot. @.@
I think it's because I'm always the first one to complain that the weather is too hot or too cold,
so I'm really like it when the weather is reasonably warm. :p
(and living in Canada is no help)

vitamin
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-11-2008, 11:24 PM

I like Fall. It's a really pretty season because the leaves are changing color. And the temperature is just right for me. I don't have to worry about sweating like crazy during class.

My favorite season used to be Winter but it hasn't snowed in ages. ;___;
So when it's cold and there's no snow, I'm miserable.

`Hikari-chan
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-11-2008, 11:57 PM

I love winter.
I hate the heat and the sunburns that come along with summer.
I think it's much easier to dress for cold weather than it is to dress for hot weather.
Besides, it's nice to bundle up and cuddle with that special someone, you know? ;D
Plus I love the rain/snow.
But we don't get much of either here in Southern California.
xD

Zero Affinity
(-.-)zzZ

Old 12-12-2008, 12:09 AM

My favorite season would have to be Winter. There are tonnes of things to do in the snow, and you can't beat the feeling of walking into a warm house after you've been in the freezing cold all day.

Lathrine
theatre major from nurse school

Old 12-12-2008, 12:17 AM

Late spring/early summer for me. When the days are significantly warmer then during the winter, but not too hot yet, and everything is blooming and sprouting with new life. :D It's beautiful.

The Volturis Lover
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via AIM to The Volturis Lover Send a message via MSN to The Volturis Lover Send a message via Yahoo to The Volturis Lover

Old 12-12-2008, 02:30 PM

I like spring the best. The weather is just getting over the cold and the warm days start. The flowers come out and shower the ground with a myriad of colors. And when it rains, its not a cold rain but more of a warm rain, so that you could sit outside in it if you wanted to.

Thoth Star
(・・^...

Old 12-12-2008, 07:07 PM

Winter, cuz I LOVE the snow. XD

Omote_Yugi
(-.-)zzZ

Old 12-12-2008, 08:19 PM

i like fall because its not too hot or cold and the trees are so pretty

Sher
*^_^*

Old 12-12-2008, 08:23 PM

I'd pick spring! I don't the like the heat during summer and I can't stand the cold during winter. I like snow though...
Anyway.. Spring has a nice balance you know~ Happy animals, pretty flowers, happy people? LOL.

Merrow
*^_^*

Old 12-12-2008, 08:24 PM

Winter.

I was born in winter, so I feel a deep connection to the cold and snow. If I lived or moved to a place like Florida or Arizona, I would die... fun to visit, not to live in. There's something unnatural about a lack of snow.

It might be because I was born during a blizzard, and some of my earliest memories are of snow. I think of dark and quiet, and I think of snow falling. I live next to a highway, so the only time it's ever truly quiet is when it snows.

It's just comforting, I suppose.

Lil_Neko_Angel
(-.-)zzZ

Old 12-14-2008, 12:30 AM

fall, i hate being cold and hot.Down where i live, its perfect weather in the fall.Warm with small cool wind.

LovelygrlBab

Old 12-17-2008, 11:51 AM

Spring, and Fall. I can't decide between the 2. They are perfect nice and chilly but not freezing. Fall is so beautiful with all the leaves falling from the trees, and spring just smells so good.! :)

keaton7
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-17-2008, 10:58 PM

Spring.
It's not too hot, not too cold.
You can either have a soup or an ice cream! ^^

juniper_silver
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-17-2008, 11:13 PM

I have to agree that Autumn is the best. I love stepping on leaves and on the nicest Autumn days it's sunny with a light breeze...my favorite kind of weather.

Summer has it's benefits too. I don't have to worry about classes and the temperature is better than certain other seasons that are occurring now >.>

Edbebop

Old 12-19-2008, 09:16 AM

I love Fall.

Nice cold weather, without freezing you, beautiful gray skies, orange trees, it's friggin perfect.

narcissa
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-19-2008, 04:05 PM

winter. because of all the joy, holidays, snow and snow days

David Bowie
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via MSN to David Bowie

Old 12-19-2008, 05:55 PM

being a michigander, I've always been partial to northern autumn. it's like...

oh no summer's over. whatever shall we do.
BAM! HEY BETCHES GET OFF THE BEACH AND INTO THE FOREST IT'S SEPTEMBER.
oh look how wonderful. it's autumn.

I mean, there's apples and pumpkins and root veggies and spice donuts and halloween and maple-flavored-Mackinac Island-fudge and trips to the orchard and going to the detroit farmer's market for hot cider/a hot corned beef sandwich and mushroom hunting and color-pretty leaves and rain and everything always smells really good and IT'S WONDERFUL.

I like winter, too, but not right now. at the moment, we're up to like ten inches of snow and it's still snowing. that's why I'm not in school right now.

^(n3n)^

Seagull

Old 12-19-2008, 07:43 PM

Summer for me.
I like the sun and the warm weather, and its the only time of year that it hardly ever rains here. Its also the best time to eat ice cream and go swimming. =)
I like it more than all the others because they're all wet and cold.