Dimitri Bloodbane
The Official "Tacklehumpgasm" Mo...
Send a message via AIM to Dimitri Bloodbane Send a message via MSN to Dimitri Bloodbane

Old 09-14-2008, 03:02 AM

Ok, I have to agree with just about everything that Merrow, The Lone Penis, and Lathrine said. A more masculine base for the males is your first step to win in a guys frame of mind. Facial hair is another plus, but maybe also a "stubble" option. I'm an over the road truck driver, so the "rugged" look is practically a job requirement and way of life :sweat: :lol:

Now, on to clothing. Granted, most of the time I wear jeans and T-shirts or tank tops, but there are times where I like to dress up a little. You know, the occasional button up shirt and all (with the collar unbuttoned, of course). The biggest thing to remember about men is that we like dark colors. Cobalt blue, crimson red, black, ect, ect. Even white can be good at times. However, we do NOT like pastel colors (pink, purple, yellow, really light green ect). And I know that a lot of kids are still running around with their pants falling off of their ass to hang around their knees, but not all guys like that look. Most guys also like leather jackets, baseball caps, and sunglasses (all of which I saw mentioned earlier).

Also, how about some more tattoos in the tattoo shop? Maybe a good tribal tat or something like that?

I'll try to think of some other stuff (and come up with references, also) and post again later

Last edited by Dimitri Bloodbane; 09-14-2008 at 03:23 AM..

Bartuc
Sky Pirate

Old 09-22-2008, 04:44 AM

Wow, I think it has pretty much been covered what all I am looking for in male clothing. At least for now, if I get any original ideas I will post them up.

But I did want to mention the new release of items today. Fuck yeah! They are bad ass! The hat, the pants, the new shoes. The undershirts! Thanks for the awesome items! I look forward to more great releases. =)

Aero
(・・^...
Banned
Send a message via AIM to Aero

Old 09-27-2008, 02:41 AM

Massive sword butcher knives. O:

Hats. I don't know how they'll work with hair, but hats are needed. I don't even know if we have any though...just here to post what I want.

http://www.hypebeast.com/image/2008/...ike-caps-1.jpg
Motorcycle helmets, you know what they look like.
Sneakers. 8D Nikes, Jordans.
Backpacks. 8)
More hoodies---dark colored.

ljosberinn
This is an obnoxious and offensi...

Old 10-27-2008, 01:05 PM

I second suggestions of leather jackets, ripped jeans, cyberpunk, medieval and Victorian. New hairstyles would be great too, both shorter and longer than the ones we already have. I really dig long hairstyles but buzzcuts and Elvis type styles would also be awesome. I would suggest beards, but I'm not sure it'd suit the avatars, although maybe goatees and/or stubble could work..

Suggestions for punk: Basically skinny trousers, leather jackets, all with chains, badges, etc. etc. Of course the Union Jack and God Save the Queen would have to appear somewhere. :Ð

Cyberpunk as well, just add some more colours to the leather, more chains, more like this:

For some reason the img code isn't working for this one..

And while I really like the steampunk set you guys uploaded a while back, I feel it lacked a long brown coat, ankle-length as opposed to knee length, and without the silly colours. Just plain brown. Or any other colour of course, I just personally really want a brown one, hurr. :Ð
Other than that and to a little more regular stuff, I would like to see more suits, in more colours and well fitted. Just classy suits, black, brown, blue, white, violet, green, whatever. With closed and open jackets, vests, shirts and ties. Even bowties.
Would it be possible to do old-fashioned army stuff? I'm thinking WW2 British officers uniforms personally..

Last edited by ljosberinn; 10-27-2008 at 01:08 PM..

Bartuc
Sky Pirate

Old 12-05-2008, 11:58 PM

I know these are snowboarding pants. However I am using them as a reference for cargo pants. I think cargo pants would be a great addition for male and female clothing. =) Not having the pockets super bulgy just with that design to make them look nice. *is a cargo pants fan*

http://www.wolfstein5.com/images/t9_cargo_pants.jpg

Captain Howdy
L'Enfant Terrible

Assistant Administrator

Old 12-06-2008, 01:10 AM

Howdy wants black suspenders, please. ;D

Bartuc
Sky Pirate

Old 12-06-2008, 01:31 AM

Suspenders would be awesome!

CK
Crusher of Dreams
Assistant Administrator

Old 12-06-2008, 01:56 AM

CK wants the guy in suspenders.... :drool:

Tre Le Coco

Old 12-07-2008, 03:19 PM

agreed with CK :drool:

Bartuc
Sky Pirate

Old 12-07-2008, 09:23 PM

I'll give you the guy in suspenders if you let us have the suspenders, pants, and his hat ;)

Paprika
Rika Crab

Old 12-07-2008, 11:37 PM

We kinda do have his hat XD it just doesn't have white stitching :P and its wider because mene avvies have big heads! (cuz we r so smrt) amagad typing that broke a few fingers ;-;

Anywho, i was going to come suggest something...but after seeing whats been put up i feel unoriginal XD so just saying...good ideas so far! I realize i am female and probably wont ever have a male avatar, but some items work great in a unisex format...and i do have a "MAC shack" where males sometimes come in to see if i can MAC them soemthing XD and its hard not making them girly >< (but that should change once mac updates <3)

Did i go off on a tangent? sorry /drools on everyone :drool:

justin
*^_^*

Old 12-08-2008, 06:41 AM

Three words:
Big. Ass. Gun.
Any maybe a background or ground object with like, blood and dead bodies and stuff. Like a war zone.

Tre Le Coco

Old 12-08-2008, 08:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bartuc View Post
I'll give you the guy in suspenders if you let us have the suspenders, pants, and his hat ;)
ooh ooh deal deal!

Mysteria
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-27-2008, 04:27 AM

I posted in the other thread for the 20's flappers and cloche hats too but did not realize that there was a "male" thread here too. I was hoping to see some 20's Zoot suits and Tapas for the guys here ~ not that I would not sport them myself because I surely would. So this would be a great unisex item I think. And a Tommy gun in the Armory would be super sweet too :D

Last edited by Mysteria; 12-27-2008 at 05:04 AM.. Reason: Add photos

Alexandrus Gambino
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-01-2009, 10:21 AM

I wonder if "kilt" is clear enough that it doesn't need descriptions.

Do we already have one?

Bartuc
Sky Pirate

Old 01-02-2009, 01:38 AM

I do not think we have a kilt. We only have solid color skirts/mini skirts T___T

jellysundae
bork and means

Assistant Administrator

Old 01-02-2009, 01:46 AM

You not got the knees for minis, Bartuc? :lol:

Burnt Biscuits
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-02-2009, 12:24 PM

I'm not a guy, but I often have a male avatar.

I would love to see items that leave the chest open, like vests and such, and weaponry that isn't several times to large for the avatar would be nice too.

Army gear would be amazing, as would general business apparel.

Ties, both tied and untied, button up shirt with an option to leave open and unbuttoned, ect.

Maybe some facial hair items, bears, mustaches, 5o'clock shadows, ect. I wouldn't wear them, but they're manly!

siaasgn
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 01-03-2009, 08:47 PM

facial hair would be awesome! :yes:

FabulousAlaine

Old 01-04-2009, 11:17 AM

re @The Lone Penis

so for this is the only person on this sit to make any real sense, this is such a girl place you dont even get pants to start with..... wake up girls .

Do I look gay in this ? yes! and thats the problem

Last edited by Iro; 01-04-2009 at 01:32 PM..

Burnt Biscuits
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-05-2009, 05:32 PM

Alaine: No one get's anything to start of with. You're wearing boxers, there's nothing gay about boxers. e_e This thread is intended for suggestions, not complaints.

Alexandrus Gambino
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-08-2009, 12:04 AM

Lexy also wants a hairy legs item. Because Lexy needs to have hairy legs. XD

Burnt Biscuits
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 01-08-2009, 12:17 AM

Eeew. o.o;; A hairy chest too maybe? XD Maybe just a yeti suit. XD Hair all over.

Alexandrus Gambino
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-08-2009, 12:49 PM

In blonde. Alex will be hairy except for the head.

Also, speedos in all colors, including rainbow.

Seiki Nova
Wishing on Shooting Stars

Old 01-09-2009, 05:51 AM

The hairy items would be hilarious to see all over the forums. Just a bunch of hairy guys in speedos. I think I'd die laughing if that became a special day like Nakie Day xD