⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to Katneko

Old 01-09-2009, 07:47 PM

The sun was barely coming up,
my heart was all but slowing down.
but I could barely make out the sound.
It was my personal symphony.

[[I hope you don't mind, Sasha, that I put this here. XD]]

Abel has been a famous violinist since he was a young boy. Due to his condition, he was unable to perform in any sports. Since his mother felt bad that he could not play with the other children, she decided to try to get him to play an instrument, which he took to quickly.

Recently, his manager has wanted him to try a different angle with his music - playing in a rockband. While he is not an important part, he still gets the perks of being famous and playing at big concerts. He even often gets solos in the songs, to appease him. He is quite unhappy with this new band thing, and often gets the urge to quit. There is only one thing keeping him there, and that is a strange tug he feels at his heart everytime he hears that voice...

---

Luke was never good in school. He didn't try, however, because he knew what he was going to do when he graduated, if he even graduated at all. He was going to be a singer in a band. He was going to be famous- the biggest band of all time. He was going to have so many hits at the top of the charts, he was going to be a legend.

His band took off without a problem, until his sound became old. All the songs started to sound the same, as he was told by his manager. They all had the same beat. But, his manager reassured him, there was hope. He'd recently been in contact with Manager 1, and he also needed a new angle for Abel. It seemed to Manager 2 that it was the perfect plan. It would go flawlessly.

Luke wasn't so keen on the idea. A violinist? It would never work. However, when they finally got to play their first song together, it was beautiful. Amazing. He couldn't tell Abel that, though, because it would get to his head.

Maybe having a violinist in the band wasn't so bad afterall...

----------- [/endplot]

Katneko as Abel

Sasha1985 as Luke

Plot by Katneko. ♥

Last edited by Katneko; 01-10-2009 at 05:11 PM..

Katneko
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-09-2009, 08:05 PM

|| OoC: I’m starting at the start of the plot, okay? When they first meet and such. I hope that’s okay with you~ : D’ ||

Abel pressed snooze as many times as his manager, Ethan, allowed, dreading the day that had come. It was the day he was going to meet his new band. Well, not his band, but the band he was being forced to join. It sounded like a good idea a few weeks ago, when he didn’t think it was even going to happen, but now… Now it didn’t sound like such a great plan.

When he finally decided to get up, he glanced in the mirror. He was wearing pajama pants, but he was shirtless, his toned body visible in the afternoon light streaming in through the window. His hair was a silver color, falling to just below his shoulders, with long bangs. His eyes were a majestic blue, bluer than the sky and deeper than the sea, full of secrets. Secrets that no one knew but him.

He slipped off the bed and into his slippers, showering and dressing within half an hour. He put on the most casual outfit he owned, some tight jeans with fashionable tears, and a layered tee shirt and vest combo. He brushed his hair, removing the few tangles that seemed to appear out of nowhere when he shampooed, and blew it dry. It was only when he was low on time did he blow dry his hair; it was bad for the follicles and dried them out.

He had just finished lacing up his black boots when his manager burst in the door. “Come on!” His manager cried, leading him from the house. “We’re going to be late!” He was shoved in the car and they drove quickly down the suburban road. “Be careful.” Abel pouted, folding his arms across his chest and watching as the scenery flew by.

“We cannot be late.” His manager cried, sounding stressed. “I knew I should have woken you up earlier.” Shooting a glance over at Abel, he realized something… Abel had fallen asleep once again. He reached a hand over and tousled his lengthy silver hair. “I guess he does work hard, usually.”

---

When they arrived at the studio, Ethan shook Abel’s shoulder carefully. “Wake up, we’re here.”

Abel awoke, stretching his long arms above his head. “Do I really have to do this?” He asked, unbuckling and stepping out carefully. He already knew the answer; of course he was going to have to do this. There was no turning back from it now; he could only go forward. If I don’t die first.

They checked in with the secretary, following the directions as to where they were supposed to go. “In… here?” The teen asked, placing his hand on the doorknob, a frown on his pale lips. The feeling he had in his stomach was unusual for him: nerves. He was actually feeling nervous about this! Glancing over his shoulder, he saw his manager nod. This was it.

“Here goes…” He said under his breath, turning the knob and peering inside.

|| OoC: sorry so rushed. D: If it seems rushed… I’ll post more after you post.||

Last edited by Katneko; 01-09-2009 at 10:49 PM..

Sasha1985
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via Yahoo to Sasha1985

Old 01-10-2009, 03:24 AM

As soon as the beeping of Luke's alarm clock woke him he tossed over in his bed and slamed the snooze. 5 more minuets he thought. As he was was laying there he was trying to figure out why his manager was making him get a violinist....a violinist! of all things, how in the world would a violinist help his band at all? Luke didn't think that violinist played rock music. He admitted that maybe his band wasn't doing as good as it could be but come on! Luke let out a muffled umf and tossed the covers aside and threw his feet over the edge of the bed and stood up he was only in his boxers, the he pefered to sleep, you could see that he was well tanned and had good muscle tone, he had dark shaggy hair that came about to his ears with bangs in the front that often covered his emerald green eyes and long eye lashes. Luke went and took a show and tossled his hair dry his hair never needed much matiance and thats what he liked about it. Luke decided on a pair of tight dark jeans and dark gray shirt with his favorite band on it and a pair of gray and black sneakers. He trudged into the elevator that would take him to his limo below. As he arrived at the first floor his manager came at him pesstering at him that he was going to be late if he didn't hurry up. But luke really didn't pay to much attention, he didn't care if he was late or not. It's not like he wanted this, so why would it matter if he was late or not. Luke got into the waiting limo and bearly noticed that his manager was still yammering at him about what he didn't know and didn't care. as he pulled up to the studio he got out and headed off to where he knew the band would be. He opened the door to see his whole band there and no one else he breathed a sigh of relief and shut the door. Mearly seconds later he heard voices at the door now behind him and his stumic started to turn with annoyance and a feeling of failure and regret and utter worrie. He didn't even look as he heard the door open he just went to go sit one of the couches in the sizable room.

((I hope that sounded good ive had alot on my mind today))

Katneko
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-13-2009, 06:41 PM

“Hello, hello!” Abel’s manager cooed as he stepped in, pushing the younger boy into the room. “I hope we’re not late.” The man chuckled, looking around at all of the people in the room, hoping he could talk to his friend, the band’s manager. They were childhood friends, and it would be nice, he figured, to get to see him again.

Abel’s sapphire eyes scanned the room, swiveling from face to face. So these were his new “band mates”. The people he would be spending quite a bit of time with, ones he could possibly be traveling to other countries with. And, so far, he didn’t quite like them at all. They didn’t look that great, he’d never heard of them, what could they do for him? Nothing. They can’t do me any goo-

His thoughts were interrupted by Ethan digging an elbow in Abel’s ribs painfully, having forgotten what pain that sent through the silver-haired male. “Ah!” He cried softly, his gaze shooting up to his manager’s face, a pained and angry look across the beautiful features. “Say hello.” He was directed, the man apparently having forgotten completely about Abel’s ailment in the excitement.

It completely pissed him off. How could this man, the one who was supposed to care for him and make sure he was comfortable and not in pain, have forgotten such a thing?! It was uncalled for, idiotic. God dammit. He thought, folding his arms across his chest and putting a hand over his face, his eyebrows raised in an arc above his icy eyes.

“Hello.” He finally said, his anger masked by a cool exterior, even allowing a small smirk to play at his lips. Taking a few steps into the room, he held out a slender hand, expectantly. “I’m Abel.” He sighed, as though uninterested. He wouldn’t wait long before he got aggravated, hoping one of them would take his hand and shake it, at least.

|| OoC: Don't worry about it! C: ||