fally_13
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-31-2009, 07:57 PM

Lia looked at Sam and saw that Alex had been looking at her "yes Sam you are right and we should be safe in numbers they wouldnt attack an okay sized group and not publicly so there are ways to stay remotely safe"

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 10-31-2009, 08:14 PM

Alex nodded at their reasoning and decided to try and get up. She gently stood and pulled away from Sam's hold and steadied herself. She wasn't going to be weak. She had to fight through this. She ran a hand through her hair and sighed. "My parents are going to kill me..." she whispered and rubbed her forehead. She had a massive headache that felt like it was going to split her head in two. And the powers were stirring inside of her making her feel like she didn't have any control over this.

Palmoun
I miss it here, send a message t...

Old 10-31-2009, 08:24 PM

Sam laughed, "just let them talk to me and I will get them to understand." he said as he looked at Alex and smiled. He had already built a story for her parents telling them why he was around her and why she would have to stay with him. He then saw her rubbing her head and pushed her towards the couch, "but right now you need to rest." he said as he looked at her.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 10-31-2009, 08:34 PM

Alex blushed realixing she had been showing her pain but she didn't argue. She never did argue with people. She did what she was told and she didn't talk back ever. Because she knew that only led to making matters worse. Plus he was right. She needed rest. "Alright..." Alex said quietly and sat on the couch and sighed. "If you need me dont hesitate to call.... I dont want to miss anything." she said looking from Sam to Lia to Kokihi. she layed down and watched them and closed her eyes. Soon she was sound asleep.

fally_13
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-31-2009, 08:34 PM

Lia walked over to Alex "you should take a nap im sure you will feel better after that" she looked at Sam "im sure whatever your going to say will work but if not she may have to run and never come back"

Palmoun

Old 10-31-2009, 09:05 PM

Sam sighed and looked at LIa, "I know your right about that but I am confident in what I am going to say and part of it is true so they will understand." he said since his story was that some kids at school had singels her our and where bulleying her. THe principle had assigned him to watch over her and keep her safe and she was suppose to stay with him.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 10-31-2009, 09:13 PM

Alex dreams began to go from beautiful dreams of being in Sam's arms to killing him. She shook a little as she slept wanting to wake up from the nightmare. She saw Simon smiling at her and kissed her when he saw what she had done. Tears spilt down her cheeks in her dream and they did as she slept to. She was so scared as Simon led her to the gang head quarters and said she would always be with him. when she tried to run she recieved a slap across the face from him. And he enjoyed her pain. Alex flinched in her sleep as she recieved the slap and swet began to gather on her brow as the dream just kept getting worse.

Palmoun

Old 10-31-2009, 09:22 PM

Sam looked at Alex worryed when she started to move. He saw her flinch and knew that she was dreaming. He gently sat down next to her and took her into his arms. "it is okay, nothing bad is happening." he whispered to her along with other calming words. He gently stroked her head and kissed her cheek.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 10-31-2009, 09:33 PM

Alex heard Sam's voice as she dreamt and her dreams obeyed. the nightmare dissappeared with his touch and she sighed in her sleep happily. she cuddled closer to him needing his warmth and slowly drifted from her dreams back to real life as he kissed her cheek. She smiled but didn't open her eyes. She didn't want him to know she was awake.

Palmoun

Old 10-31-2009, 09:45 PM

Alex kept her in his arms and smiled when she calmed down. he then kissed her head softly and whispered to her, "nothing bad is going to happen, I am here." he continued to storke her head gently and smiled at her. He wasn't going to let anything happen to her and would always keep her safe.

Kokihi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-01-2009, 01:41 AM

Kokihi smiled at the couple.
"She really has been under a lot of stress..."

((Sorry sorry! I have so much work today!))

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 11-01-2009, 02:40 AM

Alex couldn't help but love the fact that she had friends and they cared for her. She shivered slightly and cuddled closer to Sam instinctively. She then fell Ito a half asleep state, something she did often. She would be at home listening to music and the sounds of the house as she caught up on some badly needed rest so no one could come up and hurt her or catch her sleeping.

Hresvelgr
It's 11PM, do you know where you...

Old 11-01-2009, 02:59 AM

Seri-Ana left the base and started heading towards Sam's home. This was a pointless assignment for her. That bastard should have sent somebody else. She cursed her calm attitude. It was just starting to grow dark. Shades of pinks and purples darkened the skies above. The snow clouds made the colors very difficult to see. Coming to the clearing, Seri-Ana checked herself a bit before moving on. Everyone seemed to be inside. She wondered how Sam would react to her. The others would not be too kind, Seri-Ana knew that. But Sam could swing either way. She walked up to the small house and knocked

((Edited slightly))

Last edited by Hresvelgr; 11-01-2009 at 03:08 AM.. Reason: Forgot to walk up to the house

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 11-01-2009, 03:03 AM

A bad feeling stared eating at Alex as she slept. It was like she could feel someone coming... Someone she didn't want to see. She slowly woke and looked up at Sam sleepily and yawned. "Hey, did I miss anything?" she asked her voice laced with tiredness. She looked at Sam again and blushed. The feeling was getting stronger but she totally ignored it as she looked into those eyes.

fally_13
Dead Account Holder

Old 11-01-2009, 04:06 AM

"no" Lia looked out the window again sensing something was coming and it wasnt going to be good "Sam do you feel something" Lia walked outside and faced the forest

Palmoun

Old 11-01-2009, 04:11 AM

Sam smiled and kissed Alex forhead when she woke up. "missed nothing." he said then looked at Lia and nodded. He gently set Alex back on the couch and walked over to the door when someone knocked. The sent of the gang hung heavy in the air as he opend the door and he growled slightly when he saw who stood before him. "yes, what do you want." he growled at Seri.

Hresvelgr

Old 11-01-2009, 04:17 AM

She looked up to the sky for a bit. Hearing the steady movements inside. The door swung open and Sam stood in the doorway. Angry. He growled words at her. Seri-Ana began to reach into her sleeve while replying, "That is not how you should treat a guest" She said before pulling out a short dagger and handing it to him. It was nothing more than what she used to summon. Seri-Ana could still cast her dark spells without it, It was more of a sign for Sam. "You should know me Sam. I have no attention of harming the girl, nor honestly do I even care much for her. I am just hear to get him off my back."

Last edited by Hresvelgr; 11-01-2009 at 04:22 AM..

fally_13
Dead Account Holder

Old 11-01-2009, 04:21 AM

Lia walked back in "who is he then" she looked at the girl "and what does he want" she sat down on a chair beside Alex

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 11-01-2009, 04:21 AM

Alex walked up behind Sam silently and looked over his shoulder. When she saw who it was fear stabbed at her heart. She retreated a ways surprised at who it was. But her curiousity beat her fear and she came to stand by Sam as the girl finished speaking.

Palmoun

Old 11-01-2009, 04:26 AM

Sam growled when he saw the dagger and then sighed. "yeah but I can never be to carefull, you know how things can be." he said as he looked at Seri. He had known her for a while and he knew she didn't like to get involved with a lot so he shouldnt have growled so much. "so what does he want?" he asked as he looked at her.

Hresvelgr

Old 11-01-2009, 04:33 AM

She looked over his shoulder at the other girls. A slight smile came to her face at the thought of Sam with so many girls. Visions of him laying on a couch with all of them around his arms came to mind. "I see you have a fan club." She said pulling her hood more over her face. "The usual" Seri-Ana simply said.

fally_13
Dead Account Holder

Old 11-01-2009, 04:35 AM

Lia stood up "this is not a fan club and if it was i would not be a member" she walked up to Seri-Ana "hello by the way"

Palmoun

Old 11-01-2009, 04:38 AM

Sam growled slightly and stabbed the dagger into the side of the wall. "and would you mind takeing a message back to him, tell him I dont work for him anymore, I am not his puppet and I will never be again." He said after she said the usual which usually ment he either wanted to met or he wanted him to kill ot do something for him. "and this is no fan club, I am just a protector."

Hresvelgr

Old 11-01-2009, 04:42 AM

Seri-Ana laughed at the reactions. "You all take things so seriously. This is not about you Sam. My usual. Not Simon's. Creature Information." She said crossing her arms now.

((Short >.<))

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 11-01-2009, 04:49 AM

Alex looked at Seri and couldn't help but smile. She had a sense of humor and it was surprising to her. She stepped closer and was at Sam's side. She looked at Seri and nodded slightly,"Nice to see you again." she said pleasently surprising them.