Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 02-05-2012, 07:39 AM

Gary blinked when his phone started ringing again suddenly, Declan calling him again? Glancing down at the screen he saw that it was a number he didn't have saved. He furrowed his brow he hadn't given his number out today; he'd figured he'd spend the night in taunting his roommate, hm... he picked up, "Hello, who are you? and how do you have my number? I don't remember giving an hotties my digits, not that I wouldn't object to a little tumble." he said, a smirk playing across his lip. "That is if you are hottie. If you're a freak, not interested."

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 02-05-2012, 07:50 AM

Willam's heart soared at the sound of that voice, but as it continued speaking he nearly dropped the phone. freak? what was Gary talking about. he spoke with a shaky voice after a few stunned seconds. "W-wait, you didn't save my number? It's me, William. Last week we..." His voice tailed off and he started again, voice stronger now. "I realized I'm in love with you! Please don't hang up, just hear me out okay. I know it was only once, but I really love you!!"

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 02-05-2012, 08:04 AM

"I never save the numbers from my hook-ups. There's no second-go-rounds. Were you not listening when I said it was a one night thing." Gary sighed, he tried to make that clear to all his one night stands to avoid situations just like this. Gary didn't do relationships, he didn't do feelings. The one person he'd come to love in the past few years was Declan and that was as a brother. He didn't think he'd ever find a true lover, a soulmate, and he didn't want one. "I don't do feelings, just sex." he said, flatly, as he tried to call to mind what this boy looked like. He'd been with quite a few guys last week.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 02-05-2012, 08:15 AM

"One...night...?" William whispered hollowly. "Bu-but no! won't you give me a chance?!" he yelped a bit more desperately than he wanted to sound. What was wrong with him? He couldn't stop how hard his heart was beating and how tears wanted to fall from his eyes. He wasn't normally like this, but there was no way he'd give up this easily. "I won't accept being dumped!" he shouted suddenly.

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 02-05-2012, 08:21 AM

Gary blinked and pulled the phone away from his ear for a second contemplating hanging up, but he really didn't want the other male to get any impression that this could continue. Gary did not need a stalker... or a boyfriend. Placing the phone back to his ear and said, "Yeah no there was no relationship. You were a quick fuck, a good one if I remember correctly. Now, hang up and leave me alone." Gary said. He heard the door to the apartment close and looked up to see Declan standing in the entrance raising his eyebrow. Gary rolled his eyes at his roommate and held up a finger, he'd explain in a minute.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 02-05-2012, 08:36 AM

"I-I'm not giving up!" William continued, but he was a bit more subdued right now. He hesitated, not knowing what to do. He didn't think he could convince Gary to change his mind right now. It would be best in person. He knew that they went to the same school since he'd seen Gary in passing before. A plan formed in his mind. "...I'll talk to you later," he said and hung up before Gary could say anything back.

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 02-05-2012, 08:44 AM

Gary pulled the phone away from the his hear and then blinked at it for a few moments, "Well that was freakin' weird." he said looking at Declan. "Some guy just called me, thought just because we had sex that we were in a relationship. Says we won't give up. I may officially have a stalker?" his voice raising slightly.
Declan chuckled, "I'm more surprised this hasn't happened before." he said, as he clapped Gary on the shoulder. "It's not entirely unexpected; you were bound to find a crazy at some point."
Gary glowered at Declan, but didn't bother with a retort.

(time skip?)

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 02-07-2012, 02:27 AM

Tuesday, William had his calculus class. It was also conveniently the day he often saw Gary walking with a friend of his. Having that to look forward to, he sat calmly in class. He rose his hand often to answer questions though it was obvious his mind was elsewhere. The others in the class found it pretentious, but also expected. In class he always wore thin framed glasses and collared shirts. His coppery hair was styled simply and perfectly in place against his head. He looked painfully normal except for the vivid blue eyes that hid behind his glasses.

When it was time, William walked to where he knew Gary would cross his path and simply waited, hands in his pockets as if he hadn't a thought in his mind. As if he weren't nearly exploding with anxious energy. He just stood and waited.

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 02-07-2012, 02:51 AM

Declan rolled his eyes as Gary jabbered on about some misadventure in the chemistry lab he TAed for. It seemed the Freshmen were always out to hurt themselves or their lab partners even though they barely even touched chemicals that could be considered dangerous.
"This is why I stick to history, I may run across the occasional paper cut, and I don't have to worry about a Freshman blowing up the building."
"Ah yes, but history is boring as hell. Why be safe, when you can have a little fun?" Gary asked with an raised eyebrow. His eyes scanning the crowd As they usually did about this time, looking for a hook-up for the night. His eyes traveled over an auburn haired male and he 'hmmmed' appreciatively.
Hearing this Declan sighed, "Have you ever considered you know a relationship?" he asked
"You are not allowed to give advice."

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 02-07-2012, 03:07 AM

William locked eyes on Gary the second he came into view. He barely gave the other male he was walking with a cursory glance as he rushed up to Gary. "Hey! Can we talk now?" he yelped as he stopped right in front of Gary, blocking his path. He was shorter than the other males, but he had a way of staring with his vivid eyes that made him seem taller.

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 02-07-2012, 03:19 AM

Gary raked his eyes up and down William, maybe thinking the boy looked slightly familiar, but not able to place why. "Sure we can talk, handsome." he paused, "You look familiar, have we met before?" he asked, stunned by the bright color of this male's eyes. They were quite shocking to stare at.
Declan just rolled his eyes and sighed.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 02-07-2012, 03:36 AM

William's eyes narrowed. Gary didn't recognize him and for a second, he was stunned. No, this made sense. He wasn't wearing the glasses when they first met and it seemed Gary was the type who committed nothing to memory about those he slept with, but William was just the opposite. He could not forget. It didn't take him long to ponder what to do. A sly grin flashed across his lips for a second before disappearing.

"Oh no...I don't think we've met before, but I've always wanted to talk to you," he said much calmer than he felt. He wanted Gary and he'd do anything to get what he wanted. But it didn't mean it was easy for him.

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 02-07-2012, 03:49 AM

"Hmm. Too bad, I don't really do talking. Talking leads to attachment. However if you want to put that mouth to a more entertaining use. I guess I wouldn't mind a little talking." Gary sighed heavily at this as if the very thought of talking put him out. He tilted his head and smirked in that winning way he had, blinking his bright blue-green eyes. His eyes matched his hair perfectly, he was the picture of what one may call the Aryan race, even if his eyes weren't necessarily a perfect blue.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 02-07-2012, 04:00 AM

William's face twitched and he almost broke the lie, but carefully forced his face back into one of confidence. "That sounds like fun. When?" He couldn't say more for fear he'd lose control. why was Gary so against attachment? He'd already proclaimed his love to the man yet was steadfastly ignored. It wasn't fair. He shouldn't have to try to hard to make a man fall in love with him.

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 02-07-2012, 04:16 AM

Gary's smirk widened, "How about tonight? Say seven'o'clock. I'll meet you by the clock tower, and we can see where it goes from there? You really are a pretty one." He said, still looking at the other boy's eyes; ensnared almost. It was rather unusual, but Gary ignored it. It's not like he would see this guy again after tonight.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 02-07-2012, 04:28 AM

A giddy smile broke out on William's face. "Alright, see you then!" He ducked his head and quickly dashed away to stop himself from throwing himself at Gary right then. Once he was out of sight, he leaned back against a wall and his face of victory turned to one of awe and love. He clutched his hands over his heart and let out a sigh. "Oh no, could it be I've fallen even more in love?!" he whispered dramatically to himself.

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 02-07-2012, 04:46 AM

"You are a monster, mate." Declan muttered, "You need help."
Gary rolled his eyes and muttered, "You're one to talk. I at least act on my impulses."

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 02-07-2012, 05:01 AM

Ten minutes before seven, Willam started pacing in front of the clock tower. This plan was going better than he expected, but he was anxious as hell. He still had his glasses on for fear Gary would recognize him without them. God, what was he doing? Maybe he should just tell Gary the truth and hope for the best. At least he knew he was still good looking in Gary's eyes. He bit his lip. That wasn't enough though. What did he need to do to make himself more likable? He continued to pace and think as he waited.

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 02-07-2012, 05:17 AM

Gary strode confidently towards the clock toward dress to kill in a long sleeved tight royal blue dress shirt, sinfully tight black skinny jeans, and a pair of deep blue dress shoes. His hair was spiked artfully and messily. The top few buttons of his shirt were unbuttoned and he had no undershirt on. He saw the boy from earlier waiting there and walked over. "Evening, pretty."

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 02-07-2012, 05:26 AM

William instantly stopped his pacing when he heard a familiar voice speak to him. He ran a hand through his perfect hair until it was a mess as he schooled his face to calmness and turned fully to smile at Gary. "Oh hello..." He paused to eye Gary. He was even more perfect than William remembered. "Blue is really your color," he said without thinking, still entranced.

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 02-07-2012, 05:45 AM

Gary smirked, "I should hope so." he ran his eyes over the shorter man and smiled widely. "I say again, you really are a pretty one. And such impressive eyes and such nice plump lips." Gary took a step towards Pretty, his head leaning down to kiss the other boy.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 02-07-2012, 05:57 AM

William's eyes widened, but he yielded to the kiss instantly. He pulled back after only an instant though as he realized Gary might recognize his kiss. "Uh...so what shall we do?" he said hesitantly. He berated himself for suddenly sounding like a shy school boy. The problem was, he already knew Gary and how things had gone before, but didn't want to give away that he knew.

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 02-07-2012, 06:05 AM

Gary chuckled softly, letting his breath ghost over the other man's lips, "Well, I figure we could take this somewhere a little more private, have some fun. See a lot more of each other." He leaned in again, and kissed Pretty, not really caring to earn the kid's name if he wasn't going to offer it up. Makes things easier not to swap names anyway, he thinks.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 02-07-2012, 11:49 PM

William's heart was going mad in his chest. "Alright," he whispered because a whisper was all he could manage. Gary was a freakin good kisser and he desperately wanted more even if he was afraid of being found out. "How about you lead the way so we can get to the fun?"

Wings of Writing
~★St☆rlight★~

Old 02-08-2012, 05:33 AM

Gary grabbed Pretty's hand and started pulling him away from the clock tower. He had secured a room in one of the hotels on the edge of campus for when parents came to say. They were also really good about not asking questions. Some of the staff new Gary, so he was sure they talked, but he could careless. He had a reputation and having one mean more people came to him because of it. Soon, the two of them arrived and Gary let them into the room.