Hresvelgr
It's 11PM, do you know where you...

Old 12-01-2009, 02:18 PM

Theresa looked around for Rosa before continuing the conversation. Rosa did like them stopping work. Then again, she had been busy. Rosa could be in a better mood. "It is alright. Been pretty calm since," Theresa started to whisper, "Rosa got laid" She laughed a bit. The men at the other half of the Cafe seemed to quiet down after their shenanigans. Being beaten by a girl could do that to a man.

Last edited by Hresvelgr; 12-02-2009 at 01:06 PM..

Daeman35
Angels dont come better than tho...
Send a message via AIM to Daeman35 Send a message via Yahoo to Daeman35

Old 12-01-2009, 03:48 PM

Kyrii laughed at the men as she was in the back with Jinx. She saw Audry walk in. She knew the woman was a regular but hated the smoking part. She watched the two long lost friends talking then sighed. Her games were to much fun.

RainbowRose
Full-Time Real-Life Mary Sue

Old 12-01-2009, 05:34 PM

Rosa closed the door behind her. She was tired and tense before, but felt perfectly relaxed and energetic now. "Oh, jeez, I forgot I'm owning the Bunny Cafe! I hope the work hasn't lost it's rhythm..." Rosa set her bunny-ears a bit so they would be perfectly in place and walked to the counter. Rosa gently put her hand on Theresa's shoulder. Seemed that her personality took another stage - she looked pret-t-ty scary. "The-re-sa... Don't you have some work to do? I'll take it from now..." Rosa almost slipped on the floor. "What the F***!? ("&¤(¤&]£{]{]{@$]{£]@@@@{££$]£]$\}$½^½½½½******E*#%(?)"#(G)#¤!!!!!!!!! What's happened to the floor!?!?!??! I'M SLIPPING EVERYWHERE I STEP!" Rosa looked blood-red in the face. If there had been a vampire there, he/she would have probably been fooled that it IS blood and Rosa would leave with an ugly bit-mark in the center of her face... But instead, was a werewolf(my new char, no, I don't think I'll end up with him...). "I could catch you every time you slip, Rosa. I wouldn't mind rescuing you from a bruise or two everyday..." Rosa looked at the sudden customer. "Eric... Haven't seen you in a long time... What brings you here?" Eric looked like he had been waiting for that question. "You, Rosa." Eric smiled.

Thewhitewolf
The Mistress of Darkness loves m...
Send a message via MSN to Thewhitewolf Send a message via Yahoo to Thewhitewolf

Old 12-02-2009, 02:54 AM

Mark was oddly sore and rolled off the bed and into the coffen...there was room for two...but he didnt think rosa liked sleeping in it...the last time she tryed she paniced...he could smell that the 'Dog' showed up today...but he was too tired to move any more...he thought to him self that maybe the cross might have done more damage...they could have poisoned him with holy water....he was a bit worryed...but couldnt move...he smerked though...the 'Dog' would smell him on rosa....he closed the coffen, and drifted into a deep sleep...

KittyKatastrophe
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-02-2009, 02:57 AM

Nicholette sighed and darted to the kitchen she sighed again and sat down on the floor, it was cold but she didnt care. she looked down at her outfit and growled, "i should be used to this stuff but im not, im not a fucken rabbit!" she muttered angrily and she looked around, she hoped she wouldnt get attacked for being here she didnt want to go back out at the moment.

Daeman35

Old 12-02-2009, 03:43 AM

Kyrii looked down at her on the floor. "I know how you feel. But we have to get use to it till someone takes us away."

babyangel
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-02-2009, 04:27 AM

Ashely stared at Rosa as some guy she just called Eric caught her."here comes drama"she whispered.
Anna continued serving with a fake permanent smile on her face.

Last edited by babyangel; 12-02-2009 at 04:42 AM..

Daeman35

Old 12-02-2009, 04:40 AM

(Ashley or Anna?)

Kyrii looks out at the guy named Eric as she finishes with the orders and the dishes. She looks back at Nicholette and sits down next to her. "Hey really its ok. Do you think any of us really like what we're here for? Or even what we're wearing. I know i dont. but its a place to live to me. You said this place was alot better than where you were and your wearing alot more than you were earlier. Think about that. So have a little fun with it i guess." She hugs Nicholette. She sighed as she looked up at the cieling wondering if she was just saying something false or if she was really even helping at all.

babyangel
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-02-2009, 05:10 AM

(Ashely whispered)
Anna went over to join Kyrii as she noticed everyone being served "guess rush slowed down now"she said.She slipped the high heels of her feet a little and rested.

Daeman35

Old 12-02-2009, 05:15 AM

"Yeah it did... Im beat from cooking and running around so much" She looked at the girl who walked in. "Go ahead and sit on the counter. I washed it. i can wash it again."

Angelic_Glowbear
Coffee: My Anti-Drug

Old 12-02-2009, 01:04 PM

Audrey didn't laugh out loud, at first. And then it just came all of a sudden. Seeing Rosa's face like that did that to her for some reason. "Hah, hey Theresa, you didn't make her do that did you?" She was feeling a bit warm as the alcohol's effects started to kick in.

Hresvelgr
It's 11PM, do you know where you...

Old 12-02-2009, 01:14 PM

Theresa turned her head a bit as Rosa tapped her on the shoulder. The bunny always seemed to get in trouble for minor things. Least they were true. She watched as Rosa turned to slip on nothing, but was caught. Theresa turned to see who had caught her. "You alright?" She asked Rosa. Not getting much of an answer. She turned back to Audrey, "There isn't even anything on the floor!"

Angelic_Glowbear
Coffee: My Anti-Drug

Old 12-03-2009, 02:20 PM

Audrey took a big gulp of her smoothie, feeling the now warm liquid slide down her throat. She got up and stumbled a bit, trying to check what had been on the floor. Though her vision was a bit blurry, she knew nothing had been on the floor either. She looked at Theresa and her lips curved upward in a wicked smile. "What are you talking about? You know, that huge chocolate syrup spill? You know someone has to clean that up!" Then she winked, feeling kind of stupid all of a sudden.