x-cutie-x-pie-x
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 02-26-2008, 05:39 PM

Georgia turned around to see someone running down the stairs.
"Good morning!" Georgia said, while smiling. "Would you like some of my fresh made pancakes?" She asked. "I only made them a few hours ago."
Emerald picked up the plate and offered them to him.

Manseutus
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via AIM to Manseutus Send a message via MSN to Manseutus Send a message via Yahoo to Manseutus

Old 02-26-2008, 05:50 PM

"ooh food thank you very much georgia and.." he puased as emerald handed him the plate. " Im srry i dont know you yet. Im Semli nice to meet you though" he added to her.

x-cutie-x-pie-x
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 02-26-2008, 05:58 PM

[^^;
You don't take the plate, you take a pancake off the plate. xDD
+My name isn't emerald, that's my character name in the demon star cafe. rofl.]
Georgia nodded.
"Nice to meet you Semli."Georgia smiled."I hope you're enjoying life her at the moment." Georgia added.

Manseutus
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via AIM to Manseutus Send a message via MSN to Manseutus Send a message via Yahoo to Manseutus

Old 02-26-2008, 06:03 PM

((oh srry.. Lol ah ok makes sense now))

"i am enjoying it here so far. Everyone here is so noice its almost like im in paradise." He then began to munch on the pancake he took from the plate a smile spreading across his face. "And the food here is amazing"

x-cutie-x-pie-x
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 02-26-2008, 06:10 PM

[[lol. xD Don't worry.]
Georgia nodded as her kitten Mimi sat on her shoulder. "That's good you're enjoying it here." Georgia giggled. "It doesn't really seem like paradise to me, cause I miss my parents, but it might seem to you." Georgia blushed as Semli complimented her cooking.
"I've always had desire to cook for other people." Georgia said, and then she was plunged into deep darkness.
Georgia was falling...falling...and the voice was all around her, an eerie shriek filled the empty space. Georgia frowned and when she stopped falling, she walked towards the voice.
There was nothing. The voice didn't sound any louder than when she was falling. She was just walking into darkness... a skeleton appeared and put its hands on Georgias neck, then, the most unimaginable suffocating happened.

Georgia screamed and gasped for air, then she came back into the room. She remained unconscious on the floor, her ears twitching ever so slightly.

Manseutus
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-26-2008, 06:17 PM

Seeing Georgia fall unconcious cuased semli to drop what was left of his pancake and to kneel down next to her. "georgia?? georgia you ok?? Please be ok." He had never seen anything like this and was starting to panic he didnt know wht to do in this kind of situation. "Georgia please get up.. dont be dead. get up" Tears began to fill his eyes. She was a friend and she was dieing. at least he seemed to think as much.

x-cutie-x-pie-x
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 02-26-2008, 06:40 PM

[sorry for disappearing, I went to do something]
Georgia breathed in heavily and stayed lied on the floor. Mimi was clambering ontop of her, smelling Georgia as if she was some type of alien.
A faint breeze blew through the room, but no windows or doors were to be seen open.
Georgia opened her eyes slightly.
"T-T-he breeze Semli, w-where did it c-come from?" Georgia stuttered.

Manseutus
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-26-2008, 06:43 PM

Semli hugged georgia tightly tears still running down his face. He felt the breeze she asked about and looked around a confused look coming over his face. "i dont know georgia. But you are alright thats all that matters ok"

((srry i need to go now. Ill be on tomorrow more than likely))

x-cutie-x-pie-x
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 02-26-2008, 06:51 PM

Georgia opened her eyes.
"Semli, don't c-cry, everything will be fine!"
Georgia smiled faintly. Her whole face was pale. She was cold. There was something still waiting for her, she just didn't know what it was.

Manseutus
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-26-2008, 06:54 PM

Semli stopped crying and continued to hug her for a bit. "what happened. you just fell down and was lke you were asleep but .. " he couldnt figure out what else to say. He was clearly confused and worried for her.

((kk cya later))

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-26-2008, 08:45 PM

Pandora looked over at Georgia and Smeli and woundered what happened. "What happened?!" She asked softly walking in she flet a breeze but it was completly still outside. She walked over to the flickering fire place and found the breeze was not, as she had hoped, coming from the chimmney but leaving through it.

x-cutie-x-pie-x
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 02-27-2008, 06:45 PM

"P-Pand-dora..." Emerald stuttered. "T-the d-dream. I-it c-came t-true." Georgia seemed like she was staring into space, talking, while not looking at anyone in particular. Georgia was even paler. She culdn't get over that something like this would HAPPEN to her. She closed her eyes immediately.

Manseutus
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-27-2008, 07:31 PM

"Georgia.. What dream came true?? Is it something bad? Will you be ok?" Semli just couldnt quite get back to his normal self. He was to disturbed over the sight of Georgia suddenly collapsing.

((got to go for now))

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-27-2008, 10:52 PM

Pandora walked over covering Semli's mouth. "She'll tell us in time." She said softly before gently putting a pillow down for Georgia. "Georgia are you okay?" She asked softly.

x-cutie-x-pie-x
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 02-28-2008, 08:00 PM

Georgia was unconscious, but in a way, she was still dreaming.
She saw the figure. It wasn't a skeleton, but... something crossed with a wolf and...
everything faded away.
Georgia awoke to the comfort of a pillow. "I know w-what it is n-now." Georgia smiled weakly. "I-it was a skeleton, not a human one, an animal one. But now, I know it's p-part wolf." Georgia ended. She fell back on the pillow, still on the floor.
"I-i'll be alright." Georgia whispered.

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-28-2008, 09:44 PM

"An undead wolf person?" Pandora pondered. "I'll put up garlic so that it doesn't come around. To strong for wolves. It kills their since of smell." She offered soflty.

Yume_no_Yume
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-28-2008, 10:18 PM

{{D> Sorry I havn't posted in forever, I wasn't allowed on}}

Placing Tai gently down on her bed, which was fairly hard to do for he was squirming, she sat down in a chair so when he awoke he wouldn't be alone.

x-cutie-x-pie-x
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 02-29-2008, 04:44 PM

"n-no.." Georgia said. "It wasn't undead. I-I meant that the first time I h-had that dream, I only s-saw the s-skeletal frame o-of t-the half w-wolf t-thingy. T-the next t-time, I-I saw t-the wo-l-lf." Georgia ended.
Georgia nodded. "That's great, t-thnaks P-Pandora."

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-29-2008, 07:43 PM

Pandora nodded and got up she roamed out and got garlic and came back hanging it around the house just incase. "There." She said softly as she layd down again. She sneezed softly. She herself was slightly allergic to garlic so she'd be sneezing for a while.

Manseutus
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 02-29-2008, 07:59 PM

Semli calmed down and sat down next to georgia. "so you had dream of a wolf skeleton thing?? Im really confused. But if you say your ok i beieve you."

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-29-2008, 08:31 PM

Pandora sneezed again and got up pulling a few jackets on, a pair of gloves, a hat, and then turned to everyone. "I'm going outside for a bit." She said sneezing again as she walked outside and way from the house a bit and sat down trying to get the sneezing to stop.

x-cutie-x-pie-x
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 02-29-2008, 08:31 PM

Georgia dragged herself to the sofar and lay sideways on the pillow, next to the fireplace. She warmed up almost instantly.
"Y-yeah Semli."
Then she heard a sneeze.
Georgia smiled and bit her lip to stop herself from giggling.
"Hehe, Pandora, I didn't know you were allergic to garlic!" Georgia squealed.

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-29-2008, 08:42 PM

Pandora nodded sadly standing at the window. "Yeah, I'm allergic slightly. It makes me..." She sneezed again softly. "It makes me sneeze." She said before sitting down in the snow outside and sneezing agian.

x-cutie-x-pie-x
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 02-29-2008, 08:57 PM

Georgia smiled.
"hehe, everyone is allergic to something in some extent." Georgia said. "Don't worry about it." Gerogia ended, trying to comfort Pandora from being sad.

Fate's Pearl
(^._.^)ノ

Old 02-29-2008, 09:19 PM

Pandora nodded agian. "Alright. But I might just sit out here till I get used to the smell again." She said softly as she sneezed twice mroe.