xD

llonka
Momma to the Crazies!

Penpal

Old 09-17-2014, 12:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hummy View Post

llonka: did i miss a reply?
No I had to leave yesterday and never had time to get back on. I don't know if I broke a toe or not, but the two that got hurt are pretty sore. When I told hubby about it, he was more worried about if I broke the hairdryer. He was like "did you break it?" and so i started talking about my toes and he goes "no, the hairdryer" ugh. i feel like no one cares about me around here. i'm just here to cook and clean for them.

---------- Post added 09-17-2014 at 07:48 AM ----------

hummy: pinging you so you see my reply haha. dang it, i editied it and mucked everything up. i bet i fill up your inbox, sorry about that.

Last edited by llonka; 09-17-2014 at 12:47 PM..

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 09-17-2014, 01:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by llonka View Post
No I had to leave yesterday and never had time to get back on. I don't know if I broke a toe or not, but the two that got hurt are pretty sore. When I told hubby about it, he was more worried about if I broke the hairdryer. He was like "did you break it?" and so i started talking about my toes and he goes "no, the hairdryer" ugh. i feel like no one cares about me around here. i'm just here to cook and clean for them.

---------- Post added 09-17-2014 at 07:48 AM ----------

hummy: pinging you so you see my reply haha. dang it, i editied it and mucked everything up. i bet i fill up your inbox, sorry about that.

lol, i saw it without the ping =3 sorry i keep missing you llonka: ping tag!

Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 09-17-2014, 01:35 PM

I'm thinking about making my own small cult e.e

SuperZombiePotatoe
Spudd

Penpal

Old 09-17-2014, 01:56 PM

Potato cult??

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 09-17-2014, 02:08 PM

Man i can't stop forgetting and editing my first chapter of my fanfic. e. e

Andraus

Old 09-17-2014, 02:20 PM

Actually, I'm thinking about starting a FWC (Future War Cult)

I mean, People hate war and all, with good reason too, but you have to admit, there are benefits to wars, and being prepared to wage them is also a large bonus. War is an Inevitable part of Human Culture, where we wage war for just about anything, so there should be some to take advantage of it. Not War Profiteering mind you, just making the best of a bad situation.

Amane
(ღ˘⌣˘ư...

Old 09-17-2014, 02:34 PM

Here come the potato cults again…

SuperZombiePotatoe
Spudd

Penpal

Old 09-17-2014, 03:41 PM

Andraus: So in essence, a group of people who dedicate a part of their lives to preparing themselves for the next inevitable world war?

Pistachio_Moustache
Thief of Your Intellectual Prope...

Penpal

Old 09-17-2014, 03:58 PM

Quote:
I hope your toes are okay!
I feel that way sometimes around here.
I signed up for a class, and hubby is throwing a hissy fit over his.
He keeps giving up, and pissing away his degree.
Just the other night, he said to me, "I don't want to work THERE (an IT position at a place that manufactures nuts and bolts), it doesn't give me PRIDE!"
While I'm supposed to just sit by and work somewhere that doesn't give ME pride?
I want to work with languages and translate!
THAT would give me pride.

I just totally made that about me.
Sorry.

Is your foot doing alright?
I didn't read what happened; did you drop the hair dryer on your foot?

HIM_ROCK
NPC

Penpal

Old 09-17-2014, 04:22 PM

RAK keeps going until the almighty Jelly tells us off

Andraus

Old 09-17-2014, 04:31 PM

SuperZombiePotatoe: You are the first person who understands, I love you SZP.

As grim as the Reality of war is, there are benefits which we take advantage of, if we are successful in a Complete armed conflict. I can name a few.

1. when war is at everyone's doorstep, and it's obvious that it will be a long, and deadly conflict, research onto ways for emergency power, in case power providing sectors have been destroyed, will result in alternative power sources that civilians will benefit from.

2. There will be an increase in Medical Tech, as to provide faster first-aid relief in the Field. This will also be given to Civilian EMT's, in case of either home attacks, or Normal everyday incidents, resulting in fewer fatalities during, and after the inevitable conflict itself.

3. Security tech will take a rise in the military at first, then it will leak out to Civilians and Private Military Contractors. This will again provide effects during, and after the war. During, it will help in case our states are invading (Though I pray they don't) and afterwards it will be used to provide Anti-theft protection to stores, and other businesses, dropping crime levels.

4. It will provide a Temporary boost to the Economy, as factories and the like will need supplies and weapons, which will mean more jobs, and might help us out of this recession, and get out of debt with China (provided we are not at war with them).

5. This is probably the Darkest benefit, but it's one we need to look at all the same: With Causality's how they likely are going to be, there's going to be a huge weight taken off Food Consumption, and opening's for jobs once the war is over. This will give us a chance to take a breath, rethink, and rebuild.

It's a Grim Reality, no doubt about it, and I'm not trying to pretty it up, but the Benefits of war outweigh the Negatives, if not balance them out. If no-one else will face it willingly, there has to be people that will show them. That's where the Future War Cult comes into play.

llonka
Momma to the Crazies!

Penpal

Old 09-17-2014, 04:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hummy View Post

lol, i saw it without the ping =3 sorry i keep missing you llonka: ping tag!
Ahh good! I'm sorry I keep missing you! My attention span is so short lately, doesn't help that i have a migraine today. Makes everything worse.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pistachio_Moustache View Post

I hope your toes are okay!
I feel that way sometimes around here.
I signed up for a class, and hubby is throwing a hissy fit over his.
He keeps giving up, and pissing away his degree.
Just the other night, he said to me, "I don't want to work THERE (an IT position at a place that manufactures nuts and bolts), it doesn't give me PRIDE!"
While I'm supposed to just sit by and work somewhere that doesn't give ME pride?
I want to work with languages and translate!
THAT would give me pride.

I just totally made that about me.
Sorry.

Is your foot doing alright?
I didn't read what happened; did you drop the hair dryer on your foot?
Aww he sounds like mine, he has a degree and isn't even using it. But yet he complains about working at walmart. Boy doesn't know what he wants.

I think my toes are okay. I was trying to get my hairdryer out of the drawer and set it on the sink to plug it in. As i was tugging on the cord it slipped off the sink and tumbled on to my poor toes. I cried and cried because it hurt so bad and i think because of all the stress and crap that i'm keeping bottled up.

Citrus Hammer
Orange Sheepie

Penpal

Old 09-17-2014, 04:40 PM

That cult sounds like those crazy people that are prepare for an apocalypse

Except not crazy (Unless you count Crazy Prepared)

Pistachio_Moustache

Penpal

Old 09-17-2014, 04:41 PM

Quote:
Ahh good! I'm sorry I keep missing you! My attention span is so short lately, doesn't help that i have a migraine today. Makes everything worse.

Aww he sounds like mine, he has a degree and isn't even using it. But yet he complains about working at walmart. Boy doesn't know what he wants.

I think my toes are okay. I was trying to get my hairdryer out of the drawer and set it on the sink to plug it in. As i was tugging on the cord it slipped off the sink and tumbled on to my poor toes. I cried and cried because it hurt so bad and i think because of all the stress and crap that i'm keeping bottled up.
He is two months away from his degree, and he's job searching.
He keeps complaining about his current job, yet I can't.
I have to keep the house in tiptop shape and not complain.
I work two jobs, and I take care of our son and the house.
I think I deserve a right to complain and/or take a day off.

I'm glad your toes are okay~

Citrus Hammer
Orange Sheepie

Penpal

Old 09-17-2014, 04:43 PM

PiM Hubby can shut his face and let the wife complain then

llonka
Momma to the Crazies!

Penpal

Old 09-17-2014, 04:45 PM

Quote:

He is two months away from his degree, and he's job searching.
He keeps complaining about his current job, yet I can't.
I have to keep the house in tiptop shape and not complain.
I work two jobs, and I take care of our son and the house.
I think I deserve a right to complain and/or take a day off.

I'm glad your toes are okay~
Wow I just had deja vu! Like they could be brother or something seriously. Maybe they were brought up with the same thinking. I hear you though, I'm tired of trying to keep the house clean and everything else and not get to whine or complain about it. And when I do hubby says i'm bitchin too much.

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

I am feeling tired again.

Andraus

Citrus Hammer: thank you, I was believing that when I wrote that, I would get a lot of hate. I'm glad people are atleast considering it, and taking me seriously

Pistachio_Moustache

Penpal

Old 09-17-2014, 04:47 PM

Quote:
Wow I just had deja vu! Like they could be brother or something seriously. Maybe they were brought up with the same thinking. I hear you though, I'm tired of trying to keep the house clean and everything else and not get to whine or complain about it. And when I do hubby says i'm bitchin too much.
//shot

Then on top of it all, I'm "too fat."
When he pulls that card, I slap him on his stomach and wonder when the baby's due.
xDD

llonka
Momma to the Crazies!

Penpal

Old 09-17-2014, 04:53 PM

Quote:

//shot

Then on top of it all, I'm "too fat."
When he pulls that card, I slap him on his stomach and wonder when the baby's due.
xDD
Mine won't comment on my weight but if he did i'd beat him up. I think he knows that too. How rude of your hubby for saying something like that.

Pistachio_Moustache

Penpal

Old 09-17-2014, 04:55 PM

Quote:
Mine won't comment on my weight but if he did i'd beat him up. I think he knows that too. How rude of your hubby for saying something like that.
He claims he not fat, just big in the belly.

I'm just a little chubby.
I have an addiction to sugar. I have a problem.
D:

Andraus

Old 09-17-2014, 05:01 PM

Just gotta throw this out there, I like girls with weigh on them o-o Don't think all men want the skinny types.

llonka
Momma to the Crazies!

Penpal

Old 09-17-2014, 05:02 PM

Quote:

He claims he not fat, just big in the belly.

I'm just a little chubby.
I have an addiction to sugar. I have a problem.
D:
I'm addicted to carbs. I loooove bread and pasta and cake and pies...