jellysundae
bork and means

Assistant Administrator

Old 04-28-2012, 02:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK View Post
For what it's worth, there was no email.

Try sending it again. If you're around to see this message. :)
Just to reiterate, no email has been received on Support, and it is checked every day.

Foxxi
is a kickass Fox

Old 04-28-2012, 03:23 PM

Anyways..I'm giving away the last of my things.
If you guys wanna contact me/or help me out on my impossible quest for those Mini Angel Wings on Gaia my user is Foxxi Von Doom.

Ahh damn I missed Dino Dude. -___- && Suona && Minute && Emma. Damn anyways..I'm only on to search for a good home for my items.So the search is on!

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 04-28-2012, 03:35 PM

thank you, but i would much rather Foxxi stay.
:squee:
Foxxi♥~~i will add you on gaia.
i don't have any of your wishlist items.
i had hoped that i would have something you were questing.
:(
i will try to help in anyway i can.
i think i have some donation letters i probably won't ever sell.

you can find Su in the user's pick thread most of the time.
i wish you would just hang on to your inventory.
you never know,
all of this could get cleared up and Umbrrella and Kitkat could be reinstated.
that is what i would like to see.
i just saw them donate to the summer user-run event thread.
i don't think bad people help others, do you?
i won't ever sell the things you donated to me,
so if you come back they are yours again!
i'mma leave them in an open trade back to you so we'll remember.

i'm not happy with all the leaving of everyone i like everywhere!
Liztress:ie-chan!
help me cling to our friends!!!!!

---------- Post added 04-28-2012 at 07:38 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by CK View Post
For what it's worth, there was no email.

Try sending it again. If you're around to see this message. :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jellysundae View Post
Just to reiterate, no email has been received on Support, and it is checked every day.

did you see these, Foxxi?
maybe Umbrella and Kitkat should resend their emails?

Liztress
Mommy Zellony's Lizard ♥
Send a message via AIM to Liztress

Old 04-28-2012, 03:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hummy View Post

thank you, but i would much rather Foxxi stay.
:squee:
Foxxi♥~~i will add you on gaia.
i don't have any of your wishlist items.
i had hoped that i would have something you were questing.
:(
i will try to help in anyway i can.
i think i have some donation letters i probably won't ever sell.

you can find Su in the user's pick thread most of the time.
i wish you would just hang on to your inventory.
you never know,
all of this could get cleared up and Umbrrella and Kitkat could be reinstated.
that is what i would like to see.
i just saw them donate to the summer user-run event thread.
i don't think bad people help others, do you?
i won't ever sell the things you donated to me,
so if you come back they are yours again!
i'mma leave them in an open trade back to you so we'll remember.

i'm not happy with all the leaving of everyone i like everywhere!
Liztress:ie-chan!
help me cling to our friends!!!!!

---------- Post added 04-28-2012 at 07:38 AM ----------

did you see these, Foxxi?
maybe Umbrella and Kitkat should resend their emails?

I would rather he stayed too, hummy-love.

hummy: I'll help cling! Perhaps it's time to invest in some superglue to keep them here.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 04-28-2012, 03:56 PM

I hope things can get cleared up :(
It's so sad to see users leave like this :( </3
I really hope you're able to still keep in contact with everyone via IM or Gaia!!
You'll be very missed Foxxi - and your gift will be greatly cherished <3 <3

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 04-28-2012, 03:59 PM

i agree.
it's so sad to see people leave when they are a big part of our community.
first thing i see Foxxi do is give you ten thousand toward your valentine's day hairpin!
who does that but an unselfish, kind and generous person and someone menewsha should want to keep around?
i see loads of people taking and acting like they don't ever get anything, *but they do!* manipulating people left and right!
i do not see a whole lot of people who always are giving to someone without an alterior motive or expecting something in return.
*starts schmeering loads of superstrengthsuperglue all over Foxxi's feetsies*

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 04-28-2012, 04:07 PM

Actually, he gave me the V-day Hairpin :3
And I agree - it was very unselfish and I was so shocked to see it in my trades!
I'm very grateful to him for giving me such an amazing gift <3
I've wanted this since I joined Menewsha in '08, so to finally have it is just surreal!

jellysundae
bork and means

Assistant Administrator

Old 04-28-2012, 06:22 PM

It's sad when people who are a big part of the community break the rules, and get themselves banned.

It's also sad when users automatically assume that the staff banned people unfairly, because they don't want to believe that their friends would do anything wrong.

People cheat, it's a sad fact of life, but it's the truth. The staff, on the otherhand, do not ban people without very good reason. Please bear that in mind, guys :yes:

Keyori
Stalked by BellyButton

Old 04-28-2012, 06:32 PM

Wow, so many people are leaving :C

I just want to point out that staff has said that rarely does a ban mean that the user is no longer welcome on the site altogether. So you all don't -have- to go. I'm sad that you've decided to go though.

Liztress
Mommy Zellony's Lizard ♥

Old 04-28-2012, 06:38 PM

Quote:
It's sad when people who are a big part of the community break the rules, and get themselves banned.

It's also sad when users automatically assume that the staff banned people unfairly, because they don't want to believe that their friends would do anything wrong.

People cheat, it's a sad fact of life, but it's the truth. The staff, on the otherhand, do not ban people without very good reason. Please bear that in mind, guys :yes:
Considering I have no clue what is going on outside of what's been mentioned on the site and all, I'm trying to not assume anything. I do have faith in the staff and don't think that you'd guys would go all ban-happy if you didn't have a legit reason.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keyori View Post
Wow, so many people are leaving :C

I just want to point out that staff has said that rarely does a ban mean that the user is no longer welcome on the site altogether. So you all don't -have- to go. I'm sad that you've decided to go though.
I'm not leaving. I couldn't do it. I got too many friends on here that I talk to.

Keyori
Stalked by BellyButton

Old 04-28-2012, 06:39 PM

*clings to Liztress* YOU BETTAR NAWT :gonk:

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 04-28-2012, 06:42 PM

I'm with Liz lol
I'm not against the staff or assuming anything, I'm just sad to see Foxxi go and sad that users who have been around forever it seems were banned. Just simply a sad situation all together :3

And I'm not leaving either Keyori :3
The only one leaving, as far as I know, is Foxxi because Hina and Kitkat were banned :3
I think everyone else is just expressing how much they're going to miss everyone and their shock at the situation :(
Hopefully things can get cleared up :3

Liztress
Mommy Zellony's Lizard ♥

Old 04-28-2012, 06:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keyori View Post
*clings to Liztress* YOU BETTAR NAWT :gonk:
You guys are stuck with me! :gonk: Boy, do I feel bad for you. xD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emma Corrin View Post
I'm with Liz lol
I'm not against the staff or assuming anything, I'm just sad to see Foxxi go and sad that users who have been around forever it seems were banned. Just simply a sad situation all together :3

And I'm not leaving either Keyori :3
The only one leaving, as far as I know, is Foxxi because Hina and Kitkat were banned :3
I think everyone else is just expressing how much they're going to miss everyone and their shock at the situation :(
Hopefully things can get cleared up :3
Yeah, it's a bummer to see people leave. And not just if they're banned but also for those who just decide that they don't want to come here anymore.

Foxxi
is a kickass Fox

Old 04-28-2012, 06:46 PM

First off.I'm not here to argue just to put a point out there.

Hina asked for things.She wasn't rich on here since her last account was banned.Umbrella was probably her mule which means it probably had a lot of extras,but not an excessive amount of thing.
I donated items & 20k to her because she asked as she did with a lot of users.I don't find it begging especially since she truly didn't go around claiming she as poor.I also let her borrow that Lovelipop in which you banned probably thinking she stole it.

I don't agree with the trade situation, BUT I still feel like it's nothing wrong with it.Users do that all the time.I actually don't think it's to wise to let people see your gold count in case this site does become as big as Gaia. Hummy has a trade with the items I donated to her..would that be the same thing.It's just gonna stay there.Is that withholding items from the public?No.So I actually fill this whole situation is pointless.

They weren't scamming & banning them without at least warning or talking to them seemed very much like a dictatorship.I feel like you were paranoid & took action without thinking it through.

I don't know if this is a valid point,but I tried to get my point across the best way I could.

jellysundae
bork and means

Assistant Administrator

Old 04-28-2012, 06:54 PM

Foxxi, you don't know the situation, sweetie. I luff you, I really do, you've been my lil' foxxi for a long time now. But the bans are nothing to do with other people giving them items because they thought they had nothing.

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 04-28-2012, 06:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liztress View Post
You guys are stuck with me! :gonk: Boy, do I feel bad for you. xD.

Lizzie-chan i would be lost without you!
:hug:

yep, i have an open trade with Foxxi.
if he ever wants to come back i will trade back his donations.
i favor friendship over items,
even if it is something i am :drool:'ing over!
plus, i'm a serious packrat.
i cannot get rid of any gifts from any friends.

i also think that bannings should be a public thing.
possibly not using the username but posting why some accounts were banned?
maybe keep others from falling into the same trap?
i would prefer to keep as many memebers as we could.
i always took kitkats posts as funny and in a humor sense of attitude.
i've seen some new members working the charities and people much more.
i know they are new members, but they sure know how to work this site in only a few days.

jellysundae
bork and means

Assistant Administrator

Old 04-28-2012, 07:23 PM

Hummy, we've never made ban reasons public. It's humiliating enough for someone to get banned, without the reason being made public. Keeping the person anonymous wouldn't help because bannings are few and far between, so it would be pretty obvious who it was.

A lot of the time, all it would do would be cause massive drama, and huge bad feeling against the people who been banned, because of what they'd done. Getting banned is punishment enough, I feel, without having a public spectacle made of what you did, and people hating on you because of it.

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 04-28-2012, 07:38 PM

i had not thought anyone would hate the banned person, to be honest.
thank you, jelly.

jellysundae
bork and means

Assistant Administrator

Old 04-28-2012, 07:43 PM

If people get banned for doing something very wrong, there's always a large chance of some very bad feelings, particularly from people who are effected by what they did, just the way it is.

Liztress
Mommy Zellony's Lizard ♥

Old 04-28-2012, 07:49 PM

Yeah, I'm not for making bannings public. No good comes from it, I feel.

Roachi
ϟ△⃒⃘

Penpal

Old 04-28-2012, 08:35 PM

Yeah i suppose it could cause some crap on other sites that the banned person is on, if you made it public.

@Jelly - Yeah i kinda learnt that the hard way with my friend Jess. I wrote something about it a page back but took it down in case someone got the wrong idea about it. But i know you guys would never ban someone without a good reason. I guess it's just a human thing to believe your friend, and defend them ya know? Had to eat my words that time though haha.

Last edited by Roachi; 04-28-2012 at 08:39 PM..

jellysundae
bork and means

Assistant Administrator

Old 04-28-2012, 09:20 PM

Roachi, I felt very sorry for you about what happened with your friend. It's a horrible situation to be in, absolutely horrible. No-one should ever be stuck between a friend proclaiming their innocence; and some authority figure saying they did what they're denying. I'm sorry you had to go through that :hug:

I know I broke protocol then, and PMed you proof of what had happened. But you were being so very vocal in the forums :oops: I had to let you know what had happened for two reasons. You were digging a hole for yourself, and making the staff look really bad because you were utterly convinced that she'd done nothing wrong and we'd banned her falsely.

I wish the userbase as a whole trusted us :c We never rush into a ban, never ever. We always hold off until we have more proof than is probably necessary, because we're so afraid of banning people falsely. But when it's old and well-known accounts, there's always this furore afterwards ._.

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 04-28-2012, 09:26 PM

Quote:
If people get banned for doing something very wrong, there's always a large chance of some very bad feelings, particularly from people who are effected by what they did, just the way it is.

i am so computer illerate i don't think others do bad things, i suppose.
i was just looking at it like what they did, if made public, would prevent someone else doing the same thing.
i think i spoke/typed before thinking it through.
i wasn't meaning to make the banned person feel worse than they already are,
or someone else being upset by what they did to whomever they did it to.
lol, i make no sense.
:oops:
i meant no harm.

---------- Post added 04-28-2012 at 01:28 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roachi View Post
Yeah i suppose it could cause some crap on other sites that the banned person is on, if you made it public.

@Jelly - Yeah i kinda learnt that the hard way with my friend Jess. I wrote something about it a page back but took it down in case someone got the wrong idea about it. But i know you guys would never ban someone without a good reason. I guess it's just a human thing to believe your friend, and defend them ya know? Had to eat my words that time though haha.

eating one's words are so distastful!
so been there, done that!
:hug:
i tend to always believe everyone until i am proven wrong.
it's an awful quality and i wish i was more distrusting.

jellysundae
bork and means

Assistant Administrator

Old 04-28-2012, 09:59 PM

There's nothing wrong with trusting your friends, it's the most natural thing in the world to do. The sad fact is, sometimes those friends don't deserve that trust :c

dessertdesiert
ヽ(´▽`;...
Penpal

Old 04-28-2012, 10:26 PM

The sad thing about it is that when i came back to this site kitkat was the only one on my orginal friends list that has been active >.>'