HIM_ROCK
NPC

Penpal

Old 04-12-2018, 12:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inzanebraned View Post
Well...I've been told that the guy that own the house that Hope's family lives in wants me, Sarah and the BF to vacate asap.
It was stated that he is concerned about the wear and tear on the house.
Little does he know that I have been the one doing the dishes and most of the upkeep while I have been here, and that Hope's mom does little to no housework because she is a video game addict.
I am sad beyond tears about how this will affect Hope...who tells me every day "You are my favorite and I wish you could stay with me forEVER!"
I never expected to stay as long as we have while I have been recuperating, but I haven't had ANY support concerning finding a place to live...no car of my own and all...
I hardly believe that I have created extra wear and tear on the house...
I highly believe that this is just the EXCUSE they will use to make us leave.
Hope's dad just can't WAIT till I'm out of his house!...I can see in in his face and feel it in his actions.
Finding a place to move to wouldn't be such a problem if I didn't have Sarah...noisy Sarah...who needs to have an address where her current Social Worker can continue to serve her for fear of a new Social Worker in a different county might see fit to remove Sarah from my care because she has really bad dental issues.
She has bad dental issues because medicaid won't pay for an operating room for her to have dental care done, and we have yet to have a dentist try to work on her teeth because she jerks and can't be told to stay still.
I am sooo on the verge of giving up...letting the state take her away...then it won't matter where I live...but won't be able to afford much for a while without Sarah's contributions to paying rent.
All of this has driven me into some really dark places...thinking some really dark thoughts...
If it weren't for Hope depending on me to be around...I probably would just give up on everything and....well...not be around anymore.
Lately I wish that Hope didn't love me so much so I could disappear and not hurt her.
But she does...she tells me numerous times every day... she seems to be the only one who does...at least it feels that way!
So..l will be attempting to force myself into making some decisions about housing and Sarah and my future.
Sorry for the pity-party post...I just really needed to get it off my chest. I have nobody in my real life to talk to right now.
Thanks for reading all of this if you stuck it out and read it all.
Don't you dare give up. You're doing the best you can. No one else would go to the lengths you have for Sarah. I really hope you can find a dentist who's understanding enough of Sarah's disabilities to take on the dental work.

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 04-12-2018, 03:46 PM

Izzie my heart breaks knowing that her husband would just turn you out like that. I know it's a struggle but please try to hang in there. Do you have a social worker helping you? And please don't give up on Hope. Just think how she will feel without you. She's so young and it's hard to come back from losing someone you love. And vent anytime you need to, that's an order!

Kasumi Ocada
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘
Send a message via Yahoo to Kasumi Ocada

Old 04-12-2018, 04:31 PM

I think a lot of times social workers put you in a place to make you think you're in over your head so you give up so I understand your worry about being assigned a new one, Izzie. I understand it too freaking well. I've been fighting to get social workers out of my life since 5/31/2016. Kids with special needs only add to the struggle. I've questioned my sanity and my ability to be their parent over and over again. I hate it.

HIM_ROCK
NPC

Penpal

Old 04-12-2018, 05:47 PM

Alot of it is it's certain set criteria which is supposed to fit across the board but it doesn't always, in the majoritory of cases it probably does but then you get that small minoritory. It's just a case of right social worker for right family.

Social workers are trying to do what's in the best interest but it's got to be hard when you're constantly being told by society you're not doing your job right.

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 04-12-2018, 07:04 PM

I officially passed my exam!

HIM_ROCK
NPC

Penpal

Old 04-12-2018, 08:06 PM

YAY Fuu !

---------- Post added 04-12-2018 at 09:09 PM ----------

No one wraps jewellery in hair, in a cloth, in a plastic bag then burries it for fun... HIM would. Just to mess with future people.

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 04-12-2018, 08:14 PM

thought i was/had flunked it.
my teacher kept pestering the woman who works at the testing place
if i've finished and what my score was lol

Kasumi Ocada
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Old 04-12-2018, 08:18 PM

Congrats Fuu-Chan!!

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 04-12-2018, 08:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasumi Ocada View Post
Congrats Fuu-Chan!!
Thank you so much

Inzanebraned
(^._.^)ノ

Old 04-13-2018, 07:13 AM

Super dooper double YAYs for Fuu-Chan!

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 04-13-2018, 12:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inzanebraned View Post
Super dooper double YAYs for Fuu-Chan!
Haha thanks. It's a much higher score than I thought I would get. It's actually higher than my older sister's score.

monstahh`
faerie graveyard

Old 04-13-2018, 12:28 PM

Hello folks, I'm up early. o wo

Kasumi Ocada
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Old 04-13-2018, 03:41 PM

Hi Faerie! How's it going?

HIM_ROCK
NPC

Penpal

Old 04-13-2018, 05:29 PM

Happy Friday 13th

monstahh`
faerie graveyard

Old 04-13-2018, 09:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasumi Ocada View Post
Hi Faerie! How's it going?
I went back to bed for a bit and then ordered lunch because today has been a stressful day. D:
How are you?

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 04-14-2018, 12:13 AM

Happy Friday the thirteenth!

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 04-14-2018, 12:18 AM

debating to add this avi to my avi gallery or not...

Kay
(^._.^)ノ

Old 04-14-2018, 01:00 AM

Good lord is it windy out today. And it sounds like there's a storm moving in. Snow, snow, and more snow basically. Over the whole weekend it looks like.

Spring where the heck are you??

So, how's everyone's day going? My days been alright. Got to work again tonight. I'm hoping this storm doesn't end up knocking out the power in my apartment building. The lights were flickering earlier.

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 04-14-2018, 01:06 AM

I like that Avatar Fu you
I would definitely add it to your gallery slash Runway
And congratulations on passing your test with such a high score.

Kay, it's really windy and cold here too. But unfortunately no snow and I'm sad about that. Hope you have a good night at work. With no Friday the 13th Follies.

monstahh`
faerie graveyard

Old 04-14-2018, 01:11 AM

Its chilly now that its late but it was in the mid 70s earlier when the sun was out

Kay
(^._.^)ノ

Old 04-14-2018, 01:15 AM

It's been cloudy and cold here all day. Not going to see the sun much here the next few days it sounds like.

monstahh`
faerie graveyard

Old 04-14-2018, 01:19 AM

aww
i haven't looked at the weather for this weekend lol

MoodyBats
Scarce Menewshan

Old 04-14-2018, 01:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hummy View Post

I like that Avatar Fu you
I would definitely add it to your gallery slash Runway
And congratulations on passing your test with such a high score.
yeah i might add it and thank you.
Now i gotta study for my third exam. math.

monstahh`
faerie graveyard

Old 04-14-2018, 01:36 AM

Oh wow, there are going to be fires, severe ice/wintery storms, and tornadoes this weekend

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to star2000shadow Send a message via MSN to star2000shadow

Old 04-14-2018, 01:51 AM

'rubs eyes' hello.. so far we've had semi warm weather, which is good.. im so tired of snow, sure it still gets cold enough for frost but so far, fingers crossed, our snow seems to FINALLY be going haha.