Palmoun
I miss it here, send a message t...

Old 11-01-2009, 04:56 AM

Sam sighed and looked at Seri, "sorry but I have no info to give." he said sternly. Then was surprised to hear Alex, when had she met Seri. He couldn't remember but then again so many things had happend that he wasn't surrpsied that he couldn't remember. He had been so focused on keeping Alex safe that that he only remembered certain things.

Hresvelgr
It's 11PM, do you know where you...

Old 11-01-2009, 05:01 AM

"I already have all of my information for the day" Seri-Ana knew she was confusing the mass, but it wasn't really her job to explain. "It is nice to see you too" She replied to Alex. Under her hood, Seri-Ana eyes were watching the girl. Her power was new to the town. That was for sure. Looking away she asked, "Dose Alex know what she is yet?" Seri-Ana asked mostly to Sam, but everyone was welcome to answer.

Palmoun

Old 11-01-2009, 05:12 AM

Sam sighed and shook his head, "no, I haven't told her yet." he said as he looked at at her. He knew what she was and was going to wait till he tought her how to control her powers better. Sometimes just knwoing what you where made you feel like you could do thing when you couldn't till you learned how to control it.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 11-01-2009, 05:14 AM

"What I am?" Alex said slowly. Was she implying that she was a creature too? She couldn't be. There was no way. She looked at Sam for the answer wondering what hebwould say. And if he said yes her world would be thrown into more confusion and fear then it already was.

Hresvelgr

Old 11-01-2009, 05:24 AM

Seri-Ana looked to Alex. "Do not be afraid. The real name i can see Sam is waiting on telling you. But for now, until you can control your magic better, Just think of yourself as a gifted human." She said looking to the woods and the moon to see the time. She would have to stay a bit longer to make it convincing for Eligor. "I hate be an errand girl. This is a job for someone else.." Seri said to herself.

Palmoun

Old 11-01-2009, 05:28 AM

Sam laughed, "then why do you stay with them?" he asked as he looked at her. Then looked at Alex and kissed her head whispering, "I will tell you later," he didn't want her to freak out just yet before she found out since it would be a disaster and nearly half the town would probablay die.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 11-01-2009, 05:39 AM

Alex looked at Sam and then at Seri. "Sam got away.... I'm sure you could too... Why don't you stay with us?" Alex offered. She hated seeing people and hearing people who go through with things that they don't like. It wasn't right to be forced to do anything. "I mean.... You don't have to be in the gang anymore... You do have a choice you know." she said softly.

Hresvelgr

Old 11-01-2009, 05:39 AM

Resting a hand on her hip Seri-Ana went into the house. It was starting to snow again. She took her dagger out of the wall and checked it for any new defaults. There was now a new scratch on it. There was one new thing to shop for. "I am not like you. I control the dead. I can kill you right now from just that small cut on your neck(or forehead. I cant remember) Alex. Thanks for the offer, but I am set on being allowed to live in this world without needing to hide. Even if that means dealing with idiots such as Simon." She briefly explained.

Last edited by Hresvelgr; 11-01-2009 at 03:23 PM..

Kokihi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-01-2009, 07:05 AM

Kokihi tensed when the woman walked into the room. She watched her remove the dagger from the wall. It was the same woman who had taken that man away in the snow. The one who could raise the dead. Kokihi could feel the womans power washing over her. She picked her rapier up from its resting place and set it on her lap as she watched the woman
"So, you think Simon will win?" She asked standing up and replacing her weapon at her side

((You guys are never on when I am! XD ))

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 11-01-2009, 03:10 PM

Alex was a little scared when Seri said she could kill her. She shuddered at the thought and stayed closer to Sam. "Does she hate me too?" she whispered in Sam's ear and watched Seri carefully. She was very powerful and you could feel it. It was like her power flowed from her. It scared her yet it made her curious. But she didn't dare leave Sam's side.

Kokihi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-01-2009, 03:16 PM

Kokihi slowly walked over to where Sam and Alex were. If that woman decided to attack them, She would be no good to Alex half way across the room.
"You'll be fine." She whispered to Alex "She won't be able to touch you"

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 11-01-2009, 03:30 PM

Alex took comfort in Kokihi's words as she walked over. "thank you...." alex whispred but she sill didnt move. She didn't want to because if she did she might provoke Seri to attack her or something. And moving also ment risking another crazy power attack. And personally they hurt and she didn't want to slam into the wall again anytime soon.

Hresvelgr

Old 11-01-2009, 03:31 PM

The girl from before came into view. Still with her sword. She already decided she did not like that girl, just from the treatment she had gotten before. Seri-Ana watched as the group started to defend Alex. Did she say something wrong? Oh well. Putting the dagger back into her sleeve the necromancer started to look around the small house. It had a very cozy feel to it. "I am not going to hurt anyone." She signed. "Why are you all so scared of Simon? He is just a regular member. There are others who can put him in his place without lifting a finger." She asked turning back to the group.

Kokihi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-01-2009, 03:33 PM

"Then why don't you?" Kokihi asked "You are obviously one of the more powerful members, and you said that Simon annoyed you." She was scared of the woman, but she wasn't going to let that get the better of her this time.

Hresvelgr

Old 11-01-2009, 03:34 PM

((Brb, I have to go pick up some work clothes. I should be back within the hour))

Kokihi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-01-2009, 03:36 PM

((Eew...work...I think I have to work again at like 9:00...maybe I can get on again in between jobs))

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 11-01-2009, 03:37 PM

Alex looked at Seri curiously. If there was someone who could put Simon in his place.... then she had a chance.... A very small chance.... But a chance to convince them to help her.... Alex looked at Sam wondering if he wasstrong enough. Or maybe if she learned to control her powers she was powerful enough. Sh had knocked him out in the snow, so why couldn't she do it again?

Kokihi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-01-2009, 03:40 PM

((eew, work! I have to work around 9, but maybe I can get on again between jobs.))

Hresvelgr

Old 11-01-2009, 03:41 PM

"Simple" Seri-Ana began. "He is tycally getting back someone he thinks is his. A human girl." She stopped hoping they would catch her drift. Seri-Ana started to head towards the door. "It was a pleasure meeting you all. I will probably see you soon. If you need to get in touch with me, just ask Sam." She said before leaving the house and heading towards the woods to go back to the base.

((Now i am going xD))

Kokihi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-01-2009, 03:45 PM

Kokihi watched as she left. nothing she had said made sense.
She looked back at Sam and Alex. "Are you alright?" she asked Alex, worried about her emotional condition. She let go of the hilt of her rapier, realizing she had been gripping it so hard, it left her hand white, with a red indent of the texture of the sword on her palm.
She flexed her soar fingers.

((hah, beautiful exit))

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 11-01-2009, 03:47 PM

Alex looked at Kokihi then at Sam. Seri's words had confused her. "What did she mean by human girl?" she asked quietly. She wondered if maybe this chase, or hunt for her was deeper than just simon wanting her.... It was something more.... And she could feel it.

Kokihi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-01-2009, 03:53 PM

"It doesn't matter because he wont get you." Kokihi said puting a hand on Alex's shoulder.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 11-01-2009, 04:02 PM

Alex nodded comforted by Kokihi's obvious courage. She didn't seem to be afraid of any of this. Unlike Alex who was terrified. She had hoped she would've gotten one more week before Simon woul realy come after. But it seemed like none of her wishes were comming true.

Palmoun

Old 11-01-2009, 04:08 PM

Sam nodded and watched Seri go then looked at Alex, "you dont have to worry the human girl thing, not now anyways." he said as he looked at her and kissed her head. maybe he should tell them the complete truth about being in the gang but that could wait. He may be simons brother but he was nothing like him and was also a lot stonger then him even thought he had a soft heart.

Kokihi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 11-01-2009, 04:10 PM

"Don't worry." Kokihi said "You'll be fine."
poor girl, she looked so scared. She reminded Kokihi of herself when she was that age.

She looked over at Sam "Tell us what she meant." It wasn't a request.