say-i-love-you
(◎_◎;)

Old 07-18-2009, 02:18 AM

"I'm sorry to confuse you." Matthew admitted, a small frown on his lips. "I'm only trying to tell you how I feel. I didn't realize you're uncomfortable around me." He sighed.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 07-18-2009, 02:44 AM

Leane groaned softly, "Matt, that's not what I meant. You misunderstood! I meant that I'm so afraid I'll say the wrong thing, or do the wrong thing, that you'll end up hating me. And I'm just confused because you've hated me all this time, and now suddenly it's 180 and you're letting me kiss you.. I.. it just makes me wonder if maybe you, Ben, and Jack are playing some wretched trick to make Gena realize she likes you so you can have her.."

As the song came to a close, Leane sighed, "I'm going to go get some air.. I think I've dug myself into a big enough hole for one evening.." Lightly picking up her hem, she curtsied before heading to the staircase and ascending the stair. Smiling at her brother, Paolo, and Georjiano, Leane walked past them and made her way out onto the balcony that over looked the gardens and stood just above the patio below.

Resting her hands on the balcony railing, Leane sighed as she looked up at the moon and whispered softly, "It's not even nine o'clock and I've already ruined everything..."

say-i-love-you
(◎_◎;)

Old 07-18-2009, 02:51 AM

"Leane!" Matthew half cried, walking up the stairs after her. Nodding to the three strange men at the top of the stairs, Matthew found Leane standing at the balcony. It took him a moment to recover as she looked absolutely beautiful bathed in the moonlight as she was.

"Leane?" He asked hesitantly, walking over to her. "Please don't think I hate you." He said quietly. "I never hated you. I mean sure I found you kind of annoying but that's because I'd never taken the chance to get to know you and I'm sorry I hadn't done it sooner. I didn't realize that you were doubting my feelings but I want you to know that I could never be as cruel to play a joke on you like that. Ben and Jack would probably kill me if I tried." he said, trying for a joke. "I do like you Leane and I hate that you think that this whole deal is just an attempt to get Gena to be with me. In case you haven't noticed, Gena's been kind of haywire. I could've gone to her today and asked her to be with me. But I didn't, I went to detention just to see you and I'm here now. As hard as it may seem for you to understand, I like you Leane." He said, taking her hand in his.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 07-18-2009, 03:07 AM

Leane couldn't help but smile at him as she gently squeezed his hand, "Somehow, I don't believe Jack would mind me getting hurt."

Setting the mask on the balcony railing, Leane sighed, "Matt.. How long have you liked me? I just.. I don't understand what could have made you change your mind.. I haven't changed at all.. I'm still the same girl I was four months ago.."

say-i-love-you
(◎_◎;)

Old 07-19-2009, 03:03 AM

"Yes you are the same girl. But I was a bit judgemental towards you." Matthew admitted shyly. "I thought you just like every other popluar girl. You know, addicted to shopping and daddy's credit card. But now I see what kind of person you really are I have to say that I like the what I see." Sighing, Matthew shook his head and looked down at the railing. "As corny as that sounds."

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 07-19-2009, 03:15 AM

Turning around and leaning back on the railing, Leane let go of his hand as she picked up her mask and looked up at the stars. "Sometimes the corniest things are also the sweetest things a person can say," she whispered softly as she fidgeted with the mask, still looking up at the stars, "What made you see me differently?" Blushing, Leane looked away from Matt, "I'm sorry, I shouldn't be asking all of this.. I should just be happy you even care two cents about me.."

say-i-love-you
(◎_◎;)

Old 07-19-2009, 03:22 AM

"During the contest, when I would act all bitter." Matthew started as he stared down at his shuffling feet, embarressed. "I think I was just trying to hide the idea that I did actually want to go with you. I didn't know how you'd react so I didn't want to say anything. I'm not big with rejection." He said with a small smile.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 07-19-2009, 03:34 AM

Looking at him, the blush still on her cheeks, Leane admitted softly, "You know, we're more alike than you may think. I acted the exact same way, for the exact same reasons. The contest made me realize I've honestly liked you since summer.. I noticed you in a lot of the places I hung out at with Joanna and Jenny.. The more I started to see you, the more I saw how you acted with your friends.. I realized you weren't the same quiet freak I thought you were.. When Ben and Jack signed you up for the contest.. I.. Well, I secretly hoped you'd get picked. I didn't really admit that to myself, however, until later that night after you tried to commit suicide behind my car," she teased, still not giving in to the fact that she was at fault for that incident, "But when I got to thinking, I thought you'd feel as if you'd want to jump out in front of a bus.. if I told you how I felt.."

say-i-love-you
(◎_◎;)

Old 07-19-2009, 03:39 AM

"Its nice to know you don't think of me as a freak." Matthew laughed, feeling less shy. "And may I remind you that you're the one who started to back up before checking for pedestrians." He said, rolling his eyes playfully. "Its a good thing you're beautiful cause you're a horrible driver." He teased, taking her hand in his once more.

"But I can promise that I don't plan on jumping in front of any buses." He smiled down at Leane.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 07-19-2009, 03:52 AM

Putting her mask back into place, Leane rested her head on his shoulder as she rested her other hand on his arm. Their hands linked together, Leane couldn't help but smile, "I may be a horrible driver, but my car doesn't pollute the earth as much as your jalopy, so that makes up for it." Looking up at him, a grin still on her lips, she added softly, "And I'm happy you don't plan to jump in front of a bus.. that you'd rather stay here with me.. it means a lot.. Especially knowing you're not just saying it in hopes of getting me into a room tonight," she added with a blush a she shifted back so that she was looking forward once more, her head still resting on his shoulder.

say-i-love-you
(◎_◎;)

Old 07-19-2009, 03:57 AM

"Ah, so the hotel room I bought isn't a good idea then?" Matthew teased, his eyes alit with laughter. "Don't worry." He promised. "I only want to dance with you tonight." He said, bring his free hand around her waist. Holding her tighter for a better grip, Matthew began to dance.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 07-19-2009, 04:13 AM

Leane gently smacked his shoulder before placing her and upon it, "Not funny." As they slowly swayed and moved in circles, Leane couldn't keep a smile from her lips, "You know, you're being terribly romantic tonight.. Dancing with me on a balcony in the moonlight with no music playing, far away from condescending eyes.. All that's missing is.. nevermind," she finished hurriedly as a blush crept into her cheeks once more and she moved her gaze from his eyes to his chest, hoping he couldn't see her embarrassment or blush.

say-i-love-you
(◎_◎;)

Old 07-19-2009, 04:43 PM

"What's missing?" Mathew asked, noting the blush on her cheeks. "If I'm going to be romantic I'd like to do it throughly." He smiled as they continued to dance, her skin glowing in the moonlight so that Matthew had trouble keeping himself from kissing her. Don't scare her off... He warned himself as he fought the urge to kiss her.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 07-19-2009, 05:00 PM

"A kiss?" she said softly, almost hesitantly, as she peeked up at him. A moment after their eyes locked, the blush in Leane's cheeks deepened and she immediately looked back down at his chest as she stammered, "N-never mind. It's stupid.."

say-i-love-you
(◎_◎;)

Old 07-19-2009, 05:08 PM

"You think that I don't want to kiss you?" Matthew asked, confused. "If you had any idea how beautiful you look right now, especially with the moon hitting you as it is, you'd know that I've been trying very hard not to kiss you for fear of scaring you away." He explained. He moved the hand that had been holding Leane's and cupped her chin. Tilting her face upwards, Matthew ducked his head, brushing her lips ever so softly with his own before kissing her, his lips sucking gently on her lower lip before kissing her fully.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 07-19-2009, 05:32 PM

Leane's hand absently went to his chest as she stood on her toes, leaning deeper into the kiss. When the kiss had ended, Leane couldn't help but smile as she murmured softly against his lips, "What makes you think you'd scare me away? Apparently you didn't notice me too much the past hour, because all I've done is want to kiss you from the moment I saw you at the end of the staircase. I indulged once on the dance-floor, but you didn't seem to want to kiss me, so I held off from doing it again. I guess I was wrong about this too.. huh," she added softly before placing a sweet, tender kiss upon his lips.

say-i-love-you
(◎_◎;)

Old 07-19-2009, 05:45 PM

"Very wrong." Matthew said quietly, her hands having moved so that one rested against Leane's lower back with the other between her shoulder blades as he pulled her closer. "You've told me that you liked me because I wasn't one of those guys who just want to get in your pants." He murmured between kisses. "I didn't want you to think poorly of me if I kissed you." He said. "Silly fears." He joked, resting his forehead against Leane's.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 07-19-2009, 08:17 PM

"Very silly," she agreed in a whisper against his lips before beginning to kiss him once more, the hand on his shoulder moving up to caress his cheek. "I know you're not one of those boys who want only one thing, that's why I don't mind if you kiss me anytime you want," she murmured between kisses as she leaned in closer to him.

say-i-love-you
(◎_◎;)

Old 07-20-2009, 03:07 AM

"You shouldn't say that." Matthew said, a smile forming against Leane's lips though his kisses never paused for to long. "I might just take you up on that." He joked before pausing to give her a long kiss, his tongue brushing against her lips as if asking permission to enter.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 07-20-2009, 03:23 AM

Slipping her arms around his neck, one hand sliding into his hair, Leane tilted her head slightly and parted her lips and she accepted his kiss. Leaning back, Leane brushed her nose against Matt's as she whispered, "I'm counting on it."

Grinning, Leane leaned back into his lips, her lips parting slightly to accept another kiss.

say-i-love-you
(◎_◎;)

Old 07-20-2009, 03:29 AM

Matthew's eyes widened with surprise at Leane's response. He had been afraid that she would back away from him. Matthew parted his own lips, letting his tongue roam Leane's mouth as his hands tighened their grip around her.

"We should go back to your party." Matthew smiled when he'd pulled away, resting his forehead against Leane's. "Everyone's probably wondering where we are. Maybe they think you've finally decided you've had enough and just offed me." He joked.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 07-20-2009, 03:38 AM

"Let them wonder," Leane laughed as she placed a tender kiss upon his lips. "Though, maybe I should off you.."

"On second thought, after kissing you, I think I'll keep you," she teased as she leaned in for another kiss.

say-i-love-you
(◎_◎;)

Old 07-20-2009, 03:45 AM

"Good idea." Matthew laughed. "You could never find someone awesome enough to replace me anyways." He grinned devilishly.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 07-20-2009, 03:47 AM

Stepping out of his hold, Leane crossed her arms, then placed a finger to her lips as if she were pondering. "Actually.. I may be able to find someone," she teased with a wicked grin as she turned towards the doorway, but not moving very far.

say-i-love-you
(◎_◎;)

Old 07-20-2009, 03:51 AM

"Very mature." Matthew grinned, wrapping his arms around Leane's waist from behind. "But I don't plan on sharing." He laughed in her ear before placing a quick kiss on her neck.