Quaint Sheep
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via AIM to Quaint Sheep

Old 10-10-2007, 10:31 PM

Guinevere looked between each man, Arturius she trusted not to lose his grip, but this newcomer looked as if he had murderous intent. She stepped back once more, "would you to please refrain from being violent idiots!" She cursed, and nudged Arturius in the direction of the stairs. She turned back to Winter, a blank expression, she shook her head, almost in disgust, and turned back. She did not trust him.

Admonish Misconstruction
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-10-2007, 11:36 PM

Winter turned to the girl, a eyebrow raised in confusion and plain astonishment. "What? Do people not talk as such here miss? Why simply we are talking about a rather vicious subject, but no violence is coming between us." Winter stated, as his face turned back and forth, as he continued to play with his itching hair.

Instead of continuing the conversation, for the present he played with his hair, trying to get out the ridiculous itch that plagued his scalp, a look of total frustration placid on his thin pale face. A shower would help, some sort of bug probably attached to his head during the several day trip here.

Yoshaki
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via AIM to Yoshaki Send a message via MSN to Yoshaki Send a message via Yahoo to Yoshaki

Old 10-11-2007, 12:05 AM

Username: Yoshaki
Name: Samuel Choke
Appearance: He is a fairly short man sitting at 5 and a half feet. His hair is jet black and slightly long hanging a bit off his head, and extending down his neck in the back. His eyes a odd shade of gray. His skin pale by nature, darkened by the old bonds of nationality. He is well proportioned and in a slight bit muscular. But nothing so impressive to brag about. Enough for a normal guy not to hate himself over.
Personality: A bit awkward to a point when he first approaches others he likes to have control and will work around often to getting it. He is a kind man though, without too much in the way of meaness. Just a little wierd.

Somethings gonna blow
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-11-2007, 12:51 AM

Galahad coughed, "Okay, I guess that would be nice." Galahad closed the door because of the noise in the hallway. He sat down right next to Lyonesse. "well, what do you want to talk about?"

The Lost Girl
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to The Lost Girl

Old 10-11-2007, 01:28 AM

"Well, where are you from? And why are you here?" Lyonesse got a little closer to galahad when she said that. "Why don't you know your last name?"

kriss50
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to kriss50

Old 10-11-2007, 11:38 AM

Arturius was stretching as Guinevere nudged him towards the stairs. Unfortunately, he was already at the top.
"Dang" he cussed as he slipped, flying down the stairs in what seemed to be slow motion before crashing to the floor

Admonish Misconstruction
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-11-2007, 12:39 PM

Winter couldn't help but chuckle at the man's 'exit', or whatever it was. Falling down the stairs, how original, yet somehow it was always humorous.

"OK then," he said to himself, watching the spectacle for only a moment more, where apologies would most likely to exchanged, and there was no point to wait for hate.

With that, Winter stepped inside the bathroom and threw off his soggy, sweaty clothing. He sighed, feeling freed of their weight, the leather coat and coat hung gently against a wall peg. The man opened the door a crack and dropped the dirty clothing outside, he'd wash them later.

He closed the door once more and walked over to the steaming hot tub of water. Winter smiled. The water was fresh.

The man sighed with pleasure as he dunked himself beneath the milky water. He felt so pure as he relaxed beneath the water's surface, letting the sweat rush off his skin. Bath where relaxing, and Winter always enjoyed a good, hot one.

Quaint Sheep
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-12-2007, 12:01 AM

Guinevere turned to see she had pushed Arturius too hard. She screamed, and jumped down the stairs, ignoring the shock in her bones that shot through her leg. She knelt beside him, "Arturius!!" She yelled, and stared down, then acting spontaneously, she pressed her lips to his.

kriss50
*^_^*

Old 10-12-2007, 12:23 AM

Arturius, who was by no accounts unconscious was surprised to find Guinevere's lips descend upon his.
Instinctively his arms shot up and held her gently while he kissed her lips

Admonish Misconstruction
\ (•◡•) /

Old 10-12-2007, 01:39 AM

((Forgive for Winter's time line being faster then the others XD, just want to get back into the RP.))

Winter had exited the bathroom, dressing again in a spare pair of grubby clothes from his back, which he hurriedly put on, throwing his trench coat loosely around his should. His dirty clothes would soak in the suds for some time, before being hung to dry away. It had felt good, the warm water upon his sweaty body, now relieved with the lack of sweaty grime and dirt covering his body he felt so very relaxed.

Now it was to think of what to do, sitting under the fan in the room with a book seemed comfortable, but the crashing down the stairs made his ears perk, and his interests.

Exiting the room, sliding the door quietly with a pale hand he turned, a surprising sight catching his pale blue eyes. Kissing? Winter had, had his encounters with other women, yet coming after falling down a stair case did seem strange, and quite humerus. A chuckle couldn't stay buried in his mouth.

"Children.." It was a faint mutter, audible only a inch in front of him, luckily.

Yoshaki
ʘ‿ʘ
Send a message via AIM to Yoshaki Send a message via MSN to Yoshaki Send a message via Yahoo to Yoshaki

Old 10-12-2007, 02:18 AM

He pulled on the suit. He always hated how this one was. It's vest had a mis-measure that slightly poked out the bottom. Though with the hat and the glasses it drew away. It was a nice black pinstripe that he tended to enjoy. Old fashion, very old, but it was still quite loving to him. It gave a regal air to those he had to work with. Plus he just liked the feel of it. Curses that he could barely ever find one to make one for him these days.

"Meh might as well take a break while I bounce across the broken old land we love so much."

He stepped inside. Boredom...it was slight but it was there. He would have something to do, but he was mostly here to chill. He didn't drink, didn't smoke, didn't do any hyper drugs, and was quite clean. Not even happiness patches. He would be bored for a while. Unless he met someone.

Quaint Sheep
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-12-2007, 09:17 PM

Guinevere remained in his embrace for a few minutes, until she heard Winter, she shot up, her face red. "Uhmm... Sorry... Do you need something?" She said helping Arturius to stand up. Still blushing, she could not bring her eyes to Winter's, instead she simply looked at her feet.

kriss50
*^_^*

Old 10-12-2007, 10:13 PM

Arturius took her hand and wrapped a hand around her shoulder
(you do realise he said what he said couldn't be heard even an inch away from himself)

frosth
⊙ω⊙
Banned
Send a message via AIM to frosth

Old 10-12-2007, 10:25 PM

this thread isnt ded right?

Quaint Sheep
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-12-2007, 11:03 PM

[Oh oops I meant to say she saw him... I will edit that.] [[Frosth please PM with questions, do not post on the thread. Also we're all filled up, no more people on here sorry.]]

Yoshaki
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-12-2007, 11:14 PM

"Ay! Get me some kind of clean drink! You can save the personal after business."

Kay a bit assholish, but he liked to be an asshole every once in a while. And really sometimes it was all you could do to get an eye or two. Even if they are fuming and angry.

Quaint Sheep
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-13-2007, 12:31 PM

Guinevere heard the shouts of a customer, and ran off to find out the problem. She ran to the lobby to find him there, "sorry! You say you need a drink? Just about anything you want is through the door behind you." She smiled, and pointed to the kitchen door, across from her desk.

The Lost Girl
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to The Lost Girl

Old 10-13-2007, 03:43 PM

Lyonesse walked out of Galahad's room and down the hallway. She came to Guinevere's desk. "Hey Gwen, what's up? Can I calll you Gwen?" She asked in a very friendly tone. "I see that there's alot of more guests here."

kriss50
*^_^*

Old 10-13-2007, 06:44 PM

Arturius followed her, wrapping his arms around her waist and nuzzling at her neck

Yoshaki
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-13-2007, 06:50 PM

"Self service eh? How...basic."

He shrugged and walked behind her shaking his head a little. He decided to drag his asshole bit just a little bit longer to get a lasting image,

"Just hope the kitchen looks a smidge better than the service."

He did take the time to walk in and just created something for himself sipping letting its awkward tangy flavor wash over him,

"Meh could be better, but it is alright. Wonder how the rooms are here."

Quaint Sheep
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-13-2007, 06:54 PM

Guinevere raised a skeptical eye at the man's smart alick remarks, she would have said something, but decided it best simply not to respond to his sarcasm. "Would you like a room sir?" She said plainly and almost in a monotone.

Yoshaki
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-13-2007, 07:08 PM

"Maybe I would. What is the regular fee for such accommodations? And what should I expect to find in these rooms of mine?"

He smiled and drank just a little more. As soon as she answered he would get back to normal. Not like he cared too much, but he had her attention now, and she was holding something in emotionally. It was kinda his job to tell that.

Quaint Sheep
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-13-2007, 07:30 PM

"26 a night," Guinevere slowly reached down on the desk and opened up the usual book. "It's not that expensive. Each room has a bed, a bathroom, and a closet. If you want five star there's hundreds of more places my father has refurbished," she smirked, feeling rather smug at her sarcastic comeback.
[sorry it's taking me so long to reply, I'm a little distracted right now.]

Yoshaki
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 10-13-2007, 07:51 PM

"And I'm sure they are as overated as this one."

He smiled back. And then shook his head. Wrting his name in the book and dropping a few notes for his stay,

"Oh but I'm sorry about being abit of an ass in my last few remarks. At first it was just to get a little attention, and that last one...well I just end to snap back. Normal for a human you know."

He smiled and sat back to drink more. He really could do better, but he wasn't one to waste,

"Hell even you did it. But...enough being rude. My name is Samuel Choke, of Choke Industries. Little business mostly known for the production of various entertainment."

He sighed thinking through the last few things he had to publish,

"The things people call entertainment these days...so brutal..."

He shook it off and smiled at her again, reaching out his hand to shake hers,

"might I ask your name?"

Quaint Sheep
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-13-2007, 08:02 PM

At the man's remark about the Astro, Guinevere very nearly snapped the pen in her hand, but remaining calm she promptly ignored him. At his apology she merely grunted, turning back and pulling a key off the wall. Not really sure of what he was talking about when he spoke of entertainment she raised another skeptical eyebrow. "I'm Guinevere Blaise, you might've heard of my Dad, he's refurbished just about every damn hotel in the galaxy." She finished the sentence sarcastically, almost angrily. "Follow me," she said stepping out from behind her desk.